Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Wow! Can you post it as a .PDF attachment file? :)
Sorry but I cannot do that as a dealership.

That is proprietary information that I cannot share per our dealer agreement with Ford...

I will leave the admin to use their sources to get this out..

But it is what I see on my screen so that is the great part.. (y)

Sponsored

mblatz

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Ranger
Can anyone explain why the equipment groups have two prices listed - one marked "Net" and one not? Which of the two should I be looking at? Thanks!

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Can anyone explain why the equipment groups have two prices listed - one marked "Net" and one not? Which of the two should I be looking at? Thanks!
Welcome to the dark side!:cool:

Use net number for calculations.(y)

The big number is what the package price is prior to package discount, net is difference.

The905Raptor

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
It's hard to tell, but usually Ford will group these into packages, say 801A or 802A; do we know how Ford will group these? I would assume something like an upgraded B&O system would come part of a "technology 802A" package vs as a stand-alone option.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Looks like the 502A package has dropped in price and the Spray In Bed-Liner price has increased.

I’m a bit confused on the 5.0 engine because it shows that it’s STD and the same for the 2.7 on a Lariat.

Is this a no charge option from Ford for the 2021 Lariat?

Alph

First Name
Alph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Here is the complete 2021 F-150 Price List for all models/trims, equipment packages, options and factory invoiced accessories!
Hi all,
I'm having trouble interpreting some of the codes on the list. What's the cost of upgrading a Plat to use the Hybrid/Powerboost? (The 2.4kW version)
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Hi all,
I'm having trouble interpreting some of the codes on the list. What's the cost of upgrading a Plat to use the Hybrid/Powerboost? (The 2.4 version)
Thanks in advance.
Clear a mud right?

What you do it pick the 4x2 or 4x4 Platinum and the 145 - 5.5 be or 157 - 6.5 bed

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Price List Guide (MSRP & Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Equipment Packages, Options, Accessories 1597166898465

Then you have to know the standard engine in the Platinum 5.0 L V8

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Price List Guide (MSRP & Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Equipment Packages, Options, Accessories 1597167123028

and then ilo (in lieu of)

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Price List Guide (MSRP & Invoice Pricing) - All Models, Equipment Packages, Options, Accessories 1597167229432

Tada you have the pricing for it..

Simple right? I have dealt with it too long now I am just jaded and know what to look for..

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
It's hard to tell, but usually Ford will group these into packages, say 801A or 802A; do we know how Ford will group these? I would assume something like an upgraded B&O system would come part of a "technology 802A" package vs as a stand-alone option.
Sorry I missed yours, are you referring to the Raptor when/if brought out using the 8xx series F-150?

KennyLeMoine

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger
Occupation
Firefighter
Am I missing the Black Appearance Package? I was hoping there would be the option.

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Am I missing the Black Appearance Package? I was hoping there would be the option.
You are not missing it, it is just not there..

The closest I see is the sport appearance but it does not say headlights, taillights and badging...

That is a popular package on them right now and hard to get with the CV19 shutdowns .

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Albert, can the tailgate step be ordered on a King Ranch separate from the power tailgate package? The order guide makes it look like you have to get the power tailgate, but the pricing guide, esource book and order guides all seem to have some conflicts or at the very least some confusion. Thanks.
Sponsored