Sponsored

pancake713

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 FX4
Welcome to the dark side!:cool:

Use net number for calculations.(y)

The big number is what the package price is prior to package discount, net is difference.
Just noticing that everyone that is posting their orders, it shows the equipment group (high) price instead of the net. Your answer made it seem like it should be using the net figure?

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Just noticing that everyone that is posting their orders, it shows the equipment group (high) price instead of the net. Your answer made it seem like it should be using the net figure?
That is what their dealers are giving them I suppose...

Sponsored

Jazroc56

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F1-50 Platinum, 2021 F 1-50 Platinum (ordered)
Occupation
Retired Army, Bartender
Any idea if the Max Tow package will be an option with the Hybrid engine? My dealer used some alternate means of ordering (he said they used an old method) that "forced" some options through. It was super early when the banks first opened and nobody really knew what was available. It's on my order but when I build and price it looks likes it cancels the Hybrid option. Thanks!!

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
The old system still can force the options but that does not mean it will be built as such...

Ford will put it through the WBDO system on their end and it will sit in error state until corrected...

That has been done here before, but the vehicle was delayed in getting to us...needed some corrections...

Hope yours works out for you...

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
In the Ford.com online early build/configuratior you can spec the Max Tow Package with the Powerboost, and it is listed as one of the required engines for the Max Tow Package.

Jazroc56

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Army, Bartender
The old system still can force the options but that does not mean it will be built as such...

Ford will put it through the WBDO system on their end and it will sit in error state until corrected...

That has been done here before, but the vehicle was delayed in getting to us...needed some corrections...

Hope yours works out for you...
Thanks much for that info!!

Jazroc56

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired Army, Bartender
In the Ford.com online early build/configuratior you can spec the Max Tow Package with the Powerboost, and it is listed as one of the required engines for the Max Tow Package.
You’re right, now that I think about it, it was a build and price on Costo where I was having the compatibility issue. The early build and price on ford has been janky though, I’m skeptical. Thanks for your reply!!

Sponsored

MR G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Does anyone have a Canadian price list or have any knowledge of how prices would be different? In Canada some of these trucks are 15-20 more.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
Does anyone have a Canadian price list or have any knowledge of how prices would be different? In Canada some of these trucks are 15-20 more.
Until the B&P is posted for Canada, one can just use the American B&P and add as you mentioned, several thousand dollars more to get a pretty good idea of the true cost.

With that being said, I’m sure the Canadian version will be out some time this month.

MR G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Until the B&P is posted for Canada, one can just use the American B&P and add as you mentioned, several thousand dollars more to get a pretty good idea of the true cost.

With that being said, I’m sure the Canadian version will be out some time this month.
Awesome thank you!!

TheWraith

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150, 2020 Chevy Corvette, 2016 Ford Focus
Occupation
Assembler
Admin, has this been updated at all?

MR G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Has anyone seen the Canada MSRP price list yet?
Sponsored