Sponsored

kds083

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
If you go with 501A you can’t select sport package or you will get the bucket seats FYI
Correct believe any sport package gives you buckets right? It will allow me to not select sport or chrome on a 501a...must be a “base” package with different aluminum magnetic pocket rims/etc. and still have a 40/20/40 front seat. Is this correct or a early b/p bug?
Sponsored

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
California guy here.

Fully loaded Diesel Platinum 4x4
The quote I got was this: 74,810 MSRP (already deducted 1695 for destination)
Invoice price: 69,708 (destination deducted)
He did list 2 discounts on invoice for platinum high (-455 on invoice) and 3.0 Diesel (-455 on invoice). What would be my price if I go through Granger Ford?

Thanks!

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
California guy here.

He did list 2 discounts on invoice for platinum high (-455 on invoice) and 3.0 Diesel (-455 on invoice). What would be my price if I go through Granger Ford?

Thanks!

Just doing garbage math but take like $2200 off of invoice price you received. That should get you near ballpark.

hybridboss

First Name
Johny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 hybrid
Occupation
sales
ANYONE in Western Canada want a Truck i got f150 lariat fully loaded every feature EXCEPT generator $68500 CANADIAN dollers. good or bad deal u guys tell me i can help obtain the same

hybridboss

First Name
Johny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 hybrid
Occupation
sales
ANYONE in Western Canada want a Truck i got f150 lariat fully loaded every feature EXCEPT generator $68500 CANADIAN dollers. good or bad deal u guys tell me i can help obtain the same
Fully fully loaded hybrid white color matched everything,sunroof 502a i PREFERED the fixed sidesteps from ford i belive before taxes thats 52k USD

Sponsored

jeffdeq

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford F-150 King Ranch, 2017 Ford GT Premium convertible, 2015 Ford F-350 Lariat Ultimate DRW
Occupation
Retired engineer
Here at NADA the only thing I found missing to the invoice price is the fuel cost of $51.48 in my example... they have the Build and Price that Ford should have copied, however I do not believe Ford is permitted to give Invoice pricing out...
Thank you Albert for this NADA link to calculate invoice vs msrp. I feel better now when I go shopping to order a new F150.

With respect to the fold down front seat, will the assembly order for my particular truck build be held up until the seats arrive?

RandyRck

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes C300 - 2008, Freightliner Sport Chassis - 2006
Occupation
Retired
Waiting on two things before I seriously shop:

1). Election be over and decided.
2). Actual 2021 F150 to test drive and put in my garage to be certain it fits.

After those two things are done ..... I would be willing to drive back home to to the Midwest to deal with Granger. I would first put their numbers together and see if my local TX dealers where interested in ordering me a truck!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Sorry to all I have been overwhelmed by the responses on this forum and the Bronco 6G forum over the past week...

I am playing catchup on the trucks so if you are wanting a quote I will get it for you please PM me so that I can more accurately track the information...

Thank you for your patience...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Alright you just landed another customer, any ballpark on how long build time is once I build the truck?
The trucks are picked up on allocation should be here by the end of the year early January...

They are being build in MI right now when the KC plant finalizes the 2020 orders then they retool and start up the line for 2021 at that point our trucks will come sooner as the KC plant is 3 hours away...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Ok Granger. Another question.
How does the Equipment Group savings shake out in this calculation? I didn't see it on the example you shared.

Examples below.

Equipment Group 502A High Savings
($1,365)
($1,500)

Ford Co-PILOT360 Assist 2.0 Savings
($228)
($250)

Thanks.
You use the final MSRP after the discounts and subtract from the final invoice...

You are getting into the weeds too deep on it... ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Any word on rebates/incentives from Ford yet? Might have to take this 3 hour trip from KC. Was going to wait another 6 months to a year but damn this is exciting!
Here is what is showing for our area, you need to do incentives by your zip codes to be 100% accurate...

The reason you need your zip code is that the rebates are per your house address not where you buy them from...

Each zone can be different...we run into this with people finding what they want online and they live out of state, at that time we refigure the rebate structure and get them the price some higher, some lower...

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford 1601992464088

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Thank you Albert for this NADA link to calculate invoice vs msrp. I feel better now when I go shopping to order a new F150.

With respect to the fold down front seat, will the assembly order for my particular truck build be held up until the seats arrive?
That is true that it will hold up the order for any material restrictions be it the seats or even can be paint color...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Correct believe any sport package gives you buckets right? It will allow me to not select sport or chrome on a 501a...must be a “base” package with different aluminum magnetic pocket rims/etc. and still have a 40/20/40 front seat. Is this correct or a early b/p bug?
The 501A does not need a package (sport or chrome) to order it with the 18" standard wheel...

You can get the buckets without the Sport package but you cannot get 40/20/40 with the sport...

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
California guy here.

Thanks!
PM sent

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Waiting on two things before I seriously shop:

1). Election be over and decided.
2). Actual 2021 F150 to test drive and put in my garage to be certain it fits.

After those two things are done ..... I would be willing to drive back home to to the Midwest to deal with Granger. I would first put their numbers together and see if my local TX dealers where interested in ordering me a truck!

Exactly, I will happily give the quote but give your local dealer the opportunity for your business...
Sponsored