First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Here's a couple of notes from the manual for people tracking their trucks and people who start refueling their hybrid truck and go in for a bite to eat.

Oil Consumption note:
You can drive high performance vehicles in such a way that may lead to higher oil consumption including extended time at high engine speeds, high loads, engine braking, hard cornering maneuvers, track and off-road usage. Under these conditions, oil consumption of approximately 1 quart per 500 miles (1 liter per 800 km) is possible. Check the engine oil level at every refueling and adjust to maintain proper levels to avoid engine damage.

Hybrid refueling note:
Complete the refueling process within 20 minutes. If 20 minutes elapses, press the button on the left side of the instrument panel again.Fuel pump nozzle automatic shut off could occur if you do not press the button on the left side instrument panel.
I've seen that oil consumption note on almost every vehicle I have owned lately.

Sounds like the hybrid has some kind of fuel escape protector in the fuel like.

I don't think I have ever taken anywhere near 20 min to fuel. Lol
Sponsored

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks for finding and attaching this Gary!

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Here is the downloaded pdf file of the 2021 F150 owners manual for those of you who want it... all 700+ pages of it.
Thank you for this post.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
This might help a lot of people who have been asking about a paper/book copy of the manual.

In a review video on another thread you can see what appears to be a book style owner’s manual in its case when the glove box is opened.

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Owners Manual online E3637D84-6DE6-4499-9DDD-A5098594F8E4

Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
This might help a lot of people who have been asking about a paper/book copy of the manual.

In a review video on another thread you can see what appears to be a book style owner’s manual in its case when the glove box is opened.
I think I am still going to request a hard copy. I'm old school that way and I will still have the on screen version if I want.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I think I am still going to request a hard copy. I'm old school that way and I will still have the on screen version if I want.

I feel the same way. I want a paper, tangible copy just in case.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I feel the same way. I want a paper, tangible copy just in case.
Yeah, be rough if your screen is what your have issues with wouldn't it. Lol

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Yeah, be rough if your screen is what your have issues with wouldn't it. Lol
This is exactly the reason I uploaded a copy to the cloud so I could access it on my phone....provided I can get a signal when I need it :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

gadiedrick

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCrew long bed hybrid
Occupation
retired USN Chief Petty Officer
I'm still 'old school' & gotta have that printed Owner's Manual in the glove compartment especially if I can't access the touchscreen because it's not functioning. I am not about to print out a 703 page manual on 8 1/2 x 11 paper & try stuff'n it in the glove compartment. Hopefully I can find a printed version on-line.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I'm still 'old school' & gotta have that printed Owner's Manual in the glove compartment especially if I can't access the touchscreen because it's not functioning. I am not about to print out a 703 page manual on 8 1/2 x 11 paper & try stuff'n it in the glove compartment. Hopefully I can find a printed version on-line.
If you find it let us know here pls. I want one too and don't think if you purchased a new truck you should have to pay for it.

SuvE

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Retired
Go to https://www.helminc.com/helm/welcome_retail_frd.asp?Style=

This is the company that supplies all of the manuals for Ford products. They have the printed manual for $35. I just ordered one. If you print your own, after the cost of paper and ink, plus your time, I think you will come out pretty even. It will also fit in the glove box a lot easier.

Bravo36

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch FX 4
Occupation
Retired Fed LEO, Current Federal Contractor
Thanks Gary for posting the link for the owner's manual. I just ordered one, though says out of stock, it still went thru and indicated it was backordered.