Sponsored

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
So on 8/28/21 I ordered a 2021 F 150 4X4 Platinum Smoked Quartz with Black/Carmelo interior and the following options
701A options package
Powerboost engine
twin panel moonroof
7.2kw pro power
partitioned lockable storage
and spray in bedliner.

It should show up on the list soon.

We will see if it gets bumped to 2022....... not sure what order code was used to place it. Anyone know any tricks to get bumped up on the list besides marrying into the Ford family. :cool:
Sponsored

Toadkillerdog

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Panamera Turbo, 2020 Subaru Outback
So on 8/28/21 I ordered a 2021 F 150 4X4 Platinum Smoked Quartz with Black/Carmelo interior and the following options
701A options package
Powerboost engine
twin panel moonroof
7.2kw pro power
partitioned lockable storage
and spray in bedliner.

It should show up on the list soon.

We will see if it gets bumped to 2022....... not sure what order code was used to place it. Anyone know any tricks to get bumped up on the list besides marrying into the Ford family. :cool:
I ordered a limited mid August. No build date or vin yet. ☹??‍♂

rkereid

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F-150 XLT 301A, 3.5 EB, SCab HDPP MaxTow 8' bed
Occupation
former contractor, present day beekeeper, supposed to be retired!
Nobody can tell me anything but the Ford website is still showing a 9/14 delivery.
Can you tell me which website can give you an update. I've checked the Ford sites that have been mentioned in these forums and there is nowhere that I can see, where you can put in a vin and get an update.

JAW1254

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Thunderbird PCR, 2018 F 150 Platinum
Occupation
Sales

Sponsored

Winnipeg Jay

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Hybrid (Ordered)
Occupation
Engineer
Welcome to the 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracking list.

VIN: 1FTFW1ED3MFC55612
Order # F430

Placed truck order: April 29 2021.
On July 19th. Received first build date of first week of September.
As of Aug 31st, the first update to build week of 16 Sept.
As of Sept 10, build schedule remains week of 16 Sept.

Thanks.

Prufrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB
Please let us know when they release your vehicle. I was asking my Dealer about this the other day and they said they had not received any of the units. I see this being a fiasco for the Dealers both tracking parts, vehicles requiring chips, vehicles with chips installed, and having people inquire about the vehicle being for sale and when it may be available for sale. In my opinion, it may give Ford a bigger black eye. Our Dealer does not have enough technicians since the government is still paying people to stay at home! It takes 12+ days to even get scheduled for an oil change.
Turned out I was able to pick up my truck a few days later. Basically, it was exactly 6 months from order date to delivery. The issue wasn't a chip, but the pedestrian warning speaker. I had them install the speaker later on after they received it. (Would prefer to NOT have it but the darn display made a warning message on the screen at every start). The salesman did however confirm that Ford would ship vehicles to dealers w/o chips in order reduce wait times.

derek

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer, reservation for an F150 Lighting
I just added my reservation number to track my Lightning order

Portcallahan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F-350
Submitted my 9/3/2021 order info to the tracking list

Reactions: GWG

Sponsored

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
To Administrator,

I messed up entering my order in the tracker. After my first entry, #1135, for whatever reason, I didn't see it so I assumed I messed up in some way. Therefore I tried entering it again. Same thing happened, so I entered again. As it turns out, my order is on the list 3 times. #1135. #1147, #1151.

Could you be kind enough to either remove #1147 and #1151, or remove all three, and I will start over from the beginning.

Thanks

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
How does the Preview Order work? I have my original one dated Sept 1. It's signed and a copy of my DL was included. It has my signature on it along with the $1500 rebate and 0% financing along with the $100 processing fee that goes with an A Plan purchase.

Almost Immediately I decided to add the 360 degree Camera option, told the dealer this, and I was told no problem. I then went out of town for 11 days. Upon my return, I dropped by the dealer to make sure the camera option had been added. I was shown another Preview Order and it had the camera option added. No problem I thought.

When I looked at it closer at home, I noticed 3 changes. First the date had been changed from 09/01/21 to 09/14/21. The Priority code had been changed from 10 to 14, and lastly, the Price Level was changed from 145 to 150. I was assured the purchase terms are the same.

And speaking of the Preview Order, mine only shows the MSRP. I notice some that are shown in this thread, there is another column with the Invoice price in it. And lastly, the dealer said the A Plan price will not show on my Preview Order until an actual VIN is given. I'm not sure this is correct since, once I log onto My Plan, I can build a truck and it shows the A plan price instead of the MSRP price.

DBJohnston0104

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Limited / 2021 F150 Limited
Submitted my 9/3/2021 order info to the tracking list
How in the world did you get a build date so fast?!?! I made my order on 8/31 and checking my email every five mins…

jraab10

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Welcome to the 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracking list.

I added my order to the list as well!

705guy

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150 2021
My order has been added to the list. Looks like us north of the border have been having a hell of a time securing allocations; especially for higher end trim levels (n)
Sponsored