First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Congrats Paul! Glad to see. I am from NE SD and my order is about 1 week behind yours in order and production dates-was hoping maybe mine would have gotten put on same train, but doesn't look like it. I got the spray in bed liner and I suppose that could slow it down too. Enjoy your new truck when you get it!
Thanks Kent ?

You're probably right about that bed liner, but you shouldn't have to wait much longer. ?????
Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Are you implying that I'm old?
1604960242585~2.png

I'll be camping out at the dealership for a while if anyone wants to find me.

Photos and videos of transport-truck arriving, unloading, then full inspection....etc.

I'm only a few hours drive from the train depot.....hmmmm
....roadtrip?
If the shoe fits. Whahaha :ROFLMAO:

I hear ya buddy, enjoy the event, it is a special time for sure! Will be looking forward to the followup! (y)

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Finally got to place my order today! The wait to order was killing me and now the wait to receive the truck is going to kill me. My current lease is up in April so hopefully it is built by then. Went Platinum 701A in Antimatter Blue with black interior and a few other goodies. Looking forward to the massage seats and a rocking sound system!

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
For those closely affiliated with Ford.

Subject: Retail Orders - Priority Numbers

Today, I spoke to my dealership GSM (General Sales Manager). I asked if my current retail priority number of 19 could be changed. He answers is NO. He stated " he has two "Retail" priority numbers for retail orders number 19 & 20. He also said that if he goes in and mess with the retail priority number other than 19 or 20, it would trigger from a retail sale to a stock sale and then I would not get the negotiated price & locked in incentives.

Crap, I do not what right & what's the truth anymore with the Ford retail ordering process. I hope someone on this forum who actually is working @ Ford with retail order could answer.

My only status after 4 weeks is my order is listed as a clean build & nothing else. I recognize it's still early but wished I could get the truth from someone who actually works @ FORD and does the retail orders. Getting a straight/truthful answer is like pulling wisdom teeth (Painful). I feel like I cannot trust anything being said.

Any assistance, meaning factual truth would be greatly appreciated.

# FUSTRATED

Sponsored

mel063

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150, 79 Jeep CJ-5
Occupation
Sr. Director
For those closely affiliated with Ford.

Subject: Retail Orders - Priority Numbers

Today, I spoke to my dealership GSM (General Sales Manager). I asked if my current retail priority number of 19 could be changed. He answers is NO. He stated " he has two "Retail" priority numbers for retail orders number 19 & 20. He also said that if he goes in and mess with the retail priority number other than 19 or 20, it would trigger from a retail sale to a stock sale and then I would not get the negotiated price & locked in incentives.

Crap, I do not what right & what's the truth anymore with the Ford retail ordering process. I hope someone on this forum who actually is working @ Ford with retail order could answer.

My only status after 4 weeks is my order is listed as a clean build & nothing else. I recognize it's still early but wished I could get the truth from someone who actually works @ FORD and does the retail orders. Getting a straight/truthful answer is like pulling wisdom teeth (Painful). I feel like I cannot trust anything being said.

Any assistance, meaning factual truth would be greatly appreciated.

# FUSTRATED
I am in the same boat and I ordered in mid August. I will probably buy a new truck before my build ever comes in.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Try to relax a bit, guys.
We’ve already waited nearly four months or more.
We should almost be there.
Is frustrating tho, ordering so early and seeing others get theirs that just ordered in Oct, Nov.

Flasniper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Ford F250
Occupation
Management
anyone ever see an ETA END DATE OF 01/01/1990
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] F710D6C4-6FAF-46F7-9816-839565AC8B7C

Vaughn

First Name
Vaughn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 XLT Sport 1977 Ranchero GT 2004 Ford Taurus
Occupation
Retired
I have submitted my order info for order no. B888 . Thanks in advance Vaughn

Sponsored

Acob720

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4Runner
Occupation
Marketing Director
VIN Received! Although the dealer said that it wont be built until the First week of Feb.

Lariat 500A, Guard, 3.5 Ecoboost, FX4, 3.55 Rear Locker, Tow Tech pkg, Work Surface and other goodies.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
VIN Received! Although the dealer said that it wont be built until the First week of Feb.

Lariat 500A, Guard, 3.5 Ecoboost, FX4, 3.55 Rear Locker, Tow Tech pkg, Work Surface and other goodies.
Congrad's, nice build!

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
96 f150 XLT, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2020 Subaru Ascent
Ordered 11/11 - VIN received today
Rapid Red Lariat, 501A Mid, Powerboost, Work surface, 3:73, long wheelbase, panoramic roof, chrome package
Scheduled build date 1/18

So pumped!!!!

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 GC-Trailhawk V8, '21 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Beatnik

Close to my build. 501A. Only difference with your info given.
Sponsored