Sponsored

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)
Does anyone know if you add an option like 7,2 kw or moon roof when you receive your VIN will your build date be pushed back?
Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Not being built for three months is a long time for a retail order isn’t it?
Actually the window sticker will show up a few days before your build week.

farmeric
Looks like your truck is built but just waiting for shipping like many of us with built trucks.

Knickell
Yeah, that seems a bit excessive but the plant production numbers are still not up to full speed. Then their are the part shortages that keep popping their ugly head up. You had a retail order, right?

The picked a bunch of retail orders up this past Monday and again yesterday. They did Monday I think because of the holiday last week, normally it's Thursday.

Vpswcci
No more than any other option. Work platform and fully recline seats have been giving some grief.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO

farmeric
Looks like your truck is built but just waiting for shipping like many of us with built trucks.

Knickell
Yeah, that seems a bit excessive but the plant production numbers are still not up to full speed. Then their are the part shortages that keep popping their ugly head up. You had a retail order, right?

The picked a bunch of retail orders up this past Monday and again yesterday. They did Monday I think because of the holiday last week, normally it's Thursday.

Vpswcci
No more than any other option. Work platform and fully recline seats have been giving some grief.
thanks!

last question- Is there any chance it gets built earlier than 2/1 build week or once those are set they either stay or get pushed back?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
thanks!

last question- Is there any chance it gets built earlier than 2/1 build week or once those are set they either stay or get pushed back?
Of course there is and not a rare chance either.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Of course there is and not a rare chance either.
Nice to know! I really appreciate your insight. I am getting way too excited for my truck now that the VIN is finally here!

Sponsored

farmeric

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
farming

farmeric

Knickell

Vpswcci
Thanks. I enjoy the forum. About the only place I get info without bugging the dealer.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150

farmeric

Knickell

Vpswcci
Yes, I’m assigned a retail order. BUT I have a 3.55 E-Locker with the 3.5 EcoBoost which was no availability for his week.

jjblas

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37s Infiniti
Occupation
Retired
Question for curry bob or anyone knowledgeable.

Since I can only get updates on my VIN on Ford Tracker site (it is a stock build), will that site give the same relevant information such as actual build date, ship date, etc.?

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker

Since I can only get updates on my VIN on Ford Tracker site (it is a stock build), will that site give the same relevant information such as actual build date, ship date, etc.?
Yes

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Hard to believe all grown men are as excited as 10 year olds right before Christmas.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1607130692339

Sponsored

WXMANNY

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Power boost
Occupation
Meteorology
Good evening everyone, tomorrow morning will head down & place an order for a 21 Lariat - Antimatter Blue/Stone Accent with the Baja Tan seats. Going with the Hybrid & 7.2Kw. If you all can give this a once over, that would be great, don't want to miss anything, looks like these days we know more than the dealership. I am able to get X-Plan, I do feel a little lucky with that.

My biggest question is to make sure I have the console and not a bench seat.

Any difference between the max tow package and tow package (besides the 36 gal tank) with the hybrid you can't get the 36 gal tank.

You all been so helpful, appreciate all the reads, stay safe all

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1607130913909

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Good evening everyone, tomorrow morning will head down & place an order for a 21 Lariat - Antimatter Blue/Stone Accent with the Baja Tan seats. Going with the Hybrid & 7.2Kw. If you all can give this a once over, that would be great, don't want to miss anything, looks like these days we know more than the dealership. I am able to get X-Plan, I do feel a little lucky with that.

My biggest question is to make sure I have the console and not a bench seat.

Any difference between the max tow package and tow package (besides the 36 gal tank) with the hybrid you can't get the 36 gal tank.

You all been so helpful, appreciate all the reads, stay safe all

1607130913909.png
Talk with your dealer and make sure they understand you want console, I didn't even know you could get bench in a Lariat but I have never ordered one.

You don't what rear wheel well liners?

This is me but a spray in bed-liner done by Ford will cost you time getting your truck. Also I prefer getting mine down at Line X for the life time warranty Vs 36 months. Cost is the same or slightly less at Line-X.

Don't know if you want the 360 camera view but if you do now is the time, I'm not sure if max tow gets you that.

Looks like a good build, I think the ProwerPower is going to be a kick butt setup.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Not to completely overwhelm you, but yes you should have the console with your Lariat 501A build (pictured below from Ford Build & Price)

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 26649595-9E5B-44BD-9487-3CC6D6E63844

With the Max Tow Package, you will get larger rear brakes and an upgraded rear bumper, and the 3.73 Electronic Locking Rear Axle ratio when compared to the other tow package.

Congratulations and good luck tomorrow at the dealer!
Sponsored