Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Here is my build. I ordered on 23 Sep and being told it will be May/June before I get it.
Have you received your VIN # yet. It's been 2-weeks since I ordered but I don't have an invoice like your yet. How did you get that detailed invoice - how long since you ordered did you get that detailed type of invoice?
Sponsored

mcmayes

First Name
MItchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Military
You are about 6 hours from my dealer, maybe you should give them a call. Ordered my truck for $1,000 below invoice and I get all rebates. My truck should arrive by the end of this month. Just saying...

Your area may have more demand then their allocations can handle, time to check your options unless that works for you.

Oh, and welcome to the Forum! (y)
Thanks! I actually got the A plan pricing and any rebates. I was going to drop the work surface and see if that speeds anything up but my salesman is saying it’s the powerboost that is causing the delay. ?‍♂

mcmayes

First Name
MItchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Military
Have you received your VIN # yet. It's been 2-weeks since I ordered but I don't have an invoice like your yet. How did you get that detailed invoice - how long since you ordered did you get that detailed type of invoice?
I have not received a VIN yet. I got the invoice as soon as I ordered the truck. It’s something the dealership can give you right away.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Currybob damn auto correct
Tell them you want the Bob Curry deal

Are you in Tn? I bought my boat in Clarksville and my brother lives near there. You are about 3 hours from Albertville.

Gilbert & Baugh Ford
Albertville, AL
256-891-3000-office

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Thanks! I actually got the A plan pricing and any rebates. I was going to drop the work surface and see if that speeds anything up but my salesman is saying it’s the powerboost that is causing the delay. ?‍♂
I got my powerboost, you still have to have allocations and even if pricing is good, won't matter if they can't get you the truck for 7 months.

How would they even know May or June, the allocations are not told to the dealer but every month I think. You might want to make sure they don't have a waiting list.

Sponsored

Contree

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Explorer ST, 2017 F-150 Limited
Tell them you want the Bob Curry deal

Are you in Tn? I bought my boat in Clarksville and my brother lives near there. You are about 3 hours from Albertville.

Gilbert & Baugh Ford
Albertville, AL
256-891-3000-office
Yeah Clarksville
Looking at all options for a Star White Limited
Thanks for the information

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Both dealers I talked to sent me that MSRP/invoice sheet as a PDF to confirm my build request. I didn't even request it but it is great to make sure they got it right.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
Both dealers I talked to sent me that MSRP/invoice sheet as a PDF to confirm my build request. I didn't even request it but it is great to make sure they got it right.

I went back to dealership for an updated MSRP & Invoice cost + the detailed breakout of the options I ordered. We both crossed walked the breakout against my sheet. All good. My build is listed as a clean build but nothing more, i.e., actual build location etc...

Sponsored

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Finally added myself to the "List".
When I first joined, only about 60 or so were on it.
Yesterday it was up to 106.

If there are 106 in this small group, I wonder how many individuals have place orders nationwide (and the great white north)
Looks to me like 25% of the current orders are from Texas
(EDIT) oh--only about 10%+
And it appears I am one of two that want the longer box

Last edited:

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Antimatter Blue seems to be a very popular color. 24 out of 109 orders. I’m waiting to see that color on the lot before I place my order.
Sponsored