Sponsored

Matteo711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch
2021 King Ranch ordered in mid-Feb. Still in order processing. Thoughts?

VIN: 1ftfw1e85mfb71780
Order #: 0220
Sponsored

Raicilla

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat SCREW AMB 157" PowerBoost 7.2kW
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] updated_dealershi
Tried, but failed with several local dealers.

Ordered with Granger on 4/2/2021!
Chip is great! and promptly provided the VIN and estimated build week.

Powerboost, AMB, SCREW, 157

. . . let the patient waiting continue.

Last edited:

mhol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Hi Everyone,

Been reading through this thread (great information, btw) and thought I'd put my '21 F-150 XLT order story out here as well. What's kind of strange in my situation is I ordered the truck on 2/22/21, but haven't received a VIN or build date yet. I'm aware of the chip shortages, but after reading through other posts on this thread it sounds like Ford has been releasing VINs to dealers on other F-150 orders fairly regularly (within a week or two of ordering). Just has me curious if there’s a hold up mine I should be asking the dealer about, I suppose. Been following up with the dealer regularly, but no updates there either. Wasn’t sure if others have been going through a similar experience.

Thanks!
I ordered mine in Feb and didn't receive my VIN till April 7th. All the sites stated in production 4/5/21, then went to 4/12. ETA was originally 4/15/21 and has been delayed every week. It's now 5/5/21. I'm never buying a Ford ever again. I'm looking to just buy a much cheaper vehicle on the lot and sell this winter and buy a vehicle that is not a ford.

Last edited:

GFDF150

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 XLT Powerboost, ‘23 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Marketing Manager
The dealer took my deposit on 3/27 and I got my VIN today, 4/19. I submitted my information for the Tracking List today. Hopefully, this is a good sign!?!

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Just submitted some updated information for my updated and completed order!

Donnelly713

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
ordered today 4/20/21, order number K910, XLT 3.5EB 145 WB in NC!

Sponsored

Stumpy75

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150, 03 F-150, 16 Expedition, 66 Merc M100
Mistakenly entered info first time as Shugrnutz75. Sorry about that.

GreggT

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Screw, SRX Cadillac
Occupation
Retired
Just spoke to a lady at Ford about my truck which has shown in production now for right at 6 weeks. She confirmed it was sitting on a lot near Dearborn missing parts. Reason given, lack of chips. She could not explain why a truck identcle to mine on order was just delivered to the dealer with a build date 9 days later than mine. She would not either confirm or deny the rumor that Ford was not going to clean these trucks up until the end of the 2021 model year. It is obvious Ford is going to let trucks like mine sit until either the end of the year or until they get a sufficient number of chips. My guess would be the former.

INSANITYCPX_13

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota tacoma , Toyota carolla
Occupation
Tin banger
Hi , new to the forum here. I have an order placed , and not quite sure what all the numbers are referencing too that my dealer emailed me , other than the VIN number , anyways I would like to track it if someone could break it down . This is exactly how it showed on my email.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 20210420_205645

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Just spoke to a lady at Ford about my truck which has shown in production now for right at 6 weeks. She confirmed it was sitting on a lot near Dearborn missing parts. Reason given, lack of chips. She could not explain why a truck identcle to mine on order was just delivered to the dealer with a build date 9 days later than mine. She would not either confirm or deny the rumor that Ford was not going to clean these trucks up until the end of the 2021 model year. It is obvious Ford is going to let trucks like mine sit until either the end of the year or until they get a sufficient number of chips. My guess would be the former.
Just be glad it isn't sitting in a lot flooded by winter storms full of DOT salt like a lot of the trucks that were ordered last fall. At least there's a good chance that you won't be scrubbing rust off of your $XX,XXX.00 truck and repainting it!
Sponsored