First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
I thought the PowerBoost option cost more on the lower trim models? 2500/2275 is what my PowerBoost is listed as on a King Ranch, I thought the XLT price was significantly more?
Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I thought the PowerBoost option cost more on the lower trim models? 2500/2275 is what my PowerBoost is listed as on a King Ranch, I thought the XLT price was significantly more?
*looking around to see if Granger is reading this* Hey quiet man, you're gonna blow his deal!

But seriously, yeah I cannot figure out how that was allowed in the system! What a killer deal

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
You right, that should be over $3k I thought.

serjo

First Name
Serge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat F-150 2015
Occupation
Retired
Order: G111
My build is
F150 4X4 Supercrew -157 , Lariat V8 5L , 3.73 Electronic Locking Axle Ratio, Lariat sport appearance pkg , rapid red met tinted, FX4 off-road package, Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist 2.0, 360 degree camera, Trailer Tow Mirrors, Tailgate – Power Tailgate, Trailer Tow Package, 20" 6-Spoke Dark Alloy Painted Aluminum Wheels, 275/60 R20 BSW All-Terrain Tires (A/T) (4x4), Bedliner – Tough Bed® Spray-In, Wheel Well Liner,
B&O Sound System Unleashed by Bang & Olufsen with HD Radio™, Connected Built-In Navigation, SYNC® 4 with Enhanced Voice Recognition….

Sponsored

adrian90210

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Occupation
Construction
The only thing my dealer gave me for my order was a "2021 Dealer Order Receipt". It says, "DORA Processed: 10/08/20", "Priority 10".

Does anyone know when I should start asking my dealer if they have a VIN yet? Is there a way to track this order myself with the information I have?

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
The only thing my dealer gave me for my order was a "2021 Dealer Order Receipt". It says, "DORA Processed: 10/08/20", "Priority 10".

Does anyone know when I should start asking my dealer if they have a VIN yet? Is there a way to track this order myself with the information I have?
I’m refraining from bugging my dealer until I start seeing actual retail order vins popping up on this site. Seems like nobody has received a retail ordered vin only the stock orders have received..

CareyWKU

First Name
Carey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I’m refraining from bugging my dealer until I start seeing actual retail order vins popping up on this site. Seems like nobody has received a retail ordered vin only the stock orders have received..
I have my VIN.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L

Unless it a dealer stock order (which it may be and then ask now) Not until you see OKTB achieved. This forum will rejoice and you won’t miss it.

Sponsored

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
does anyone know if a dealer can change the priority of an order from 19 to 10 before it is pulled without is negatively impacting where I am in line?

adrian90210

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction
I read on the forum that the lower the priority code the better. But what dictates a priority number? Is it the dealer or manufacturer? Do you know specifically why one order might get a better priority over another?

does anyone know if a dealer can change the priority of an order from 19 to 10 before it is pulled without is negatively impacting where I am in line?

adrian90210

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Construction
When I placed my order a couple of weeks ago with my dealership, I asked them if they have any open allocations and they said not until 2021Q1. Also, I asked my dealership if my DORA has been updated with either a scheduled date or VIN and she said not yet but she will check next week again.

Unless it a dealer stock order (which it may be and then ask now) Not until you see OKTB achieved. This forum will rejoice and you won’t miss it.

hunter406

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Insurance Analyst
1FTFW1E81MFA02632

Don’t know if it’s retail or stock.
Not going to lie... insanely jealous of those with VIN numbers already.

I found out today my dealer doesn’t have an allocation of the PowerBoost. My order is a retail order with priority of 10.

Does anyone know if my retail order will get selected once OKTB is achieved if don’t have an allocation? (First new truck purchase and trying to learn how this works.)

I guess I am asking... Does allocation pertain to stock orders, retail orders, or both?

I live in a small to medium MT market and are trying to figure out if my retail order has any hope of being selected by Ford.
Any help is greatly appreciated. My wife is sick of hearing about this truck. But this is a huge deal in my world.
Sponsored