Sponsored

SLE

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Multiple F150s, 2011 MKX, 2003 F250 Super Duty
Update, thanks to another forum member at F150forum.com, mine shows it's "scheduled for the week of April 19th". It's definitely not built, maybe I heard that wrong when I was talking to the sales manager? That pretty much solidifies that'll it'll be a minimum of 6 months from the time I ordered till it shows up and could be longer. Heck, they'll be building 22's darn near by the time this one shows up! Here's to hoping there'll be good incentives when it arrives, lol.
Sponsored

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
I ordered 1/24 ... Plat Screw powerboost max tow spray in work surface 4x4. Delivered yesterday to Austin Tx after 9 days on trains and trucks. Sounds like dealer priority on the order... or deal has allocation issues. Sorry to hear of your challenges.
This is partially what is so maddening. I'm really happy you got your truck. However, I don't understand how some of us have been waiting so much longer with no end in sight while newer orders and builds are getting completed and delivered. I ordered in Sept, it went into production 2/15, and it is still in production (even though ETA was yesterday). Lariat 501A Screw powerboost max tow, FX4, no spray in liner, no tonneau. What is going on that so many later builds are getting delivered while other vehicles are stuck/not moving?

I understand that the delay between ordering and it being built is likely due to ordering at a dealership that had few allocations, but why would it take so long once it hits the build process?

SLE

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Multiple F150s, 2011 MKX, 2003 F250 Super Duty
I'm completely with TheGoodLife above! I truly don't believe the dealer for my F150s have any allocation issues. They go through a LOT of trucks, and have 3 dealerships in the heart of the North Dakota oil field. If anything, the oil fields a little slow over the last year so I should even be in better shape. Worst case, my F150 order wouldn't be more than a few weeks back, yet I'm still knocking on the door of 5 months from the time I ordered to the current scheduled build date for my F150. I know they're different trucks, but we also custom ordered 3 Superdutys from a neighboring dealership (we buy vehicles in all of the communities we do business). those F250s were ordered a month and half later and are already in our shop! Thankfully I'm not in a hurry so it's more of an annoyance for me. I can't imagine if I actually needed the truck.

jks12345

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat
Update, thanks to another forum member at F150forum.com, mine shows it's "scheduled for the week of April 19th". It's definitely not built, maybe I heard that wrong when I was talking to the sales manager? That pretty much solidifies that'll it'll be a minimum of 6 months from the time I ordered till it shows up and could be longer. Heck, they'll be building 22's darn near by the time this one shows up! Here's to hoping there'll be good incentives when it arrives, lol.
My dealer told me that mine is scheduled to be built on the week of April 26th but when i check with my Vin# 1FTFW1E82MKE04313. It doesn't show anything on the Tracker tho.

Sponsored

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
My dealer told me that mine is scheduled to be built on the week of April 26th but when i check with my Vin# 1FTFW1E82MKE04313. It doesn't show anything on the Tracker tho.
You typically won't see it move to In Production until about 8 days prior to your build day (not week). So you might not see a change until 4/23.

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
I'm completely with TheGoodLife above! I truly don't believe the dealer for my F150s have any allocation issues. They go through a LOT of trucks, and have 3 dealerships in the heart of the North Dakota oil field. If anything, the oil fields a little slow over the last year so I should even be in better shape. Worst case, my F150 order wouldn't be more than a few weeks back, yet I'm still knocking on the door of 5 months from the time I ordered to the current scheduled build date for my F150. I know they're different trucks, but we also custom ordered 3 Superdutys from a neighboring dealership (we buy vehicles in all of the communities we do business). those F250s were ordered a month and half later and are already in our shop! Thankfully I'm not in a hurry so it's more of an annoyance for me. I can't imagine if I actually needed the truck.
I am one of those who does need my truck. I am at 4 months now and my current vehicles lease is up in 2 weeks and my vehicle seems to be stalled at the in production phase. Of course when I ordered from the dealership in November they were like "don't worry it will be here by mid Feb, at the latest very early March). Well that has come and gone and no truck. I am not sure what I am going to do as I have to return my current vehicle in 14 days and I cant be without a vehicle. May have to tell my dealership to cancel my order and come up with a plan "B" (i.e. buyout my current vehicle and wait till 2022's come out)

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
I am one of those who does need my truck. I am at 4 months now and my current vehicles lease is up in 2 weeks and my vehicle seems to be stalled at the in production phase. Of course when I ordered from the dealership in November they were like "don't worry it will be here by mid Feb, at the latest very early March). Well that has come and gone and no truck. I am not sure what I am going to do as I have to return my current vehicle in 14 days and I cant be without a vehicle. May have to tell my dealership to cancel my order and come up with a plan "B" (i.e. buyout my current vehicle and wait till 2022's come out)
Have you asked about extending your lease until your new truck arrives?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I don't know if your lease is a Ford but just read where they are extending their leases on a month to month for up to 12 months I believe it was.

Sponsored

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Have you asked about extending your lease until your new truck arrives?
Just spoke with Ford credit today, working on that as an option now.

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Facilities Manager
I don't know if your lease is a Ford but just read where they are extending their leases on a month to month for up to 12 months I believe it was.
Thank You just spoke with Ford credit and working on lease extension

"Steve"

First Name
"Steve"
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21(1).302.PB.157.OX
added my info. just got the VIN today. woot.

Ucfmanic

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
88 Mustang GT
Occupation
Electrician
Here is my build ordered last Saturday. I think I got away with a fair price, nothing special. Much better than what they had on the lot and paid for only what I wanted!

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 34D49960-84C6-42A3-B829-EEC0654FE192
Sponsored