First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I figured as much. One can dream though right? :)
Well, if they had one ordered already and only had to change it slightly then you would be closer to 8 weeks maybe. A new order now with all the issues and shortages, then no way I see that happening, even if all was fine.

Sorry...
Sponsored

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Well, if they had one ordered already and only had to change it slightly then you would be closer to 8 weeks maybe. A new order now with all the issues and shortages, then no way I see that happening, even if all was fine.

Sorry...
The exact thing they told me was that they had three order allotments for this past week. And that since my order was a "customer order" that it would likely be picked up this past week. Then the following week it would be scheduled for its build, but it may not actually be built for another few weeks after.

And that the sprayed bed liner option may delay it some also. It sounded like that was a current bottleneck.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
The exact thing they told me was that they had three order allotments for this past week. And that since my order was a "customer order" that it would likely be picked up this past week. Then the following week it would be scheduled for its build, but it may not actually be built for another few weeks after.

And that the sprayed bed liner option may delay it some also. It sounded like that was a current bottleneck.
You should have a VIN with a week or so after you ordered if it was picked up, they pull on Thursdays.

The spray in liners have been adding almost 2 weeks to most builds. I would get the Line-X spray in done, that way you have life time warranty on it where Fords is just as long as the factory warranty. That would also keep from delaying your order, who knows how long.

Good luck to you on your new truck!

66F100Again

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'66 F100, '11 Mustang GT, '21 F150 Lariat
Ordered Lariat supercab on Feb 25; VIN received on March 4. Details inputted into the tracking list.

RidingHi

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 lariat, Bronze Fire, Super Cab, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport, Long Beach Red
Occupation
Retired
After 4 1/2 months, On March 4th I finally received a VIN number and a build date. The build date is for the week of April 5. Don’t know why it took so long. This will be my 15th new Ford truck over the years and never had to wait this long for a build. Glad they finally got it moving. Lariat super cab 3.5 L eco-boost, rapid red-2 tone, Baja tan interior, 502a, max trailer tow package, Tow mirrors, 20 inch wheels, spray in bed-liner, Hard tonneau cover, extended running boards, wheel well liners, Power tailgate, interior work surface, B&O upgraded sound system.

Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Welcome aboard newbies!! (y) (y)

Prufrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB
FIrst post! Ordered my XLT Powerboost 502a Supercrew 6.5 bed 4WD Lead Foot Sport on Feb 8. Have yet to receive VIN or any update for that matter!

MR G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hi Guys,

Canadian order of a Lariat Supercab 4x4 with the Hybrid engine Mid Dec. I have the Vin and Window sticker. Truck is built but sitting in production since Jan 27. Finally today my sales guy messaged me and said that Ford Canada has a hold on everything until March 21 and it can't be lifted. Has anyone heard of this?

Possibly a recall that we haven't heard of?

Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Hi Guys,

Canadian order of a Lariat Supercab 4x4 with the Hybrid engine Mid Dec. I have the Vin and Window sticker. Truck is built but sitting in production since Jan 27. Finally today my sales guy messaged me and said that Ford Canada has a hold on everything until March 21 and it can't be lifted. Has anyone heard of this?

Possibly a recall that we haven't heard of?
Windshield and some flash is all I've heard of.

jks12345

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat
Just put an order for Lariat Sport, Space White, Sport Package, 3.5 Ecoboost on 03/08/2021. Dealer told it could take upto 12 weeks to receive the vehicle. I hope it doesn't take longer than that.

Den

First Name
Den
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Plat SCrew 3.5L 4x4 5.5 max tow, all gadgets
I'm on the list! VIN# 1FTFW1E83MFB52998

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost
Order submitted - Leadfoot Lariat Powerboost - scheduled for build week of April 5th.