Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
No update on color for me, but I now know my order number is D960. Feel free to update that or not, it really is not a big deal.

And thanks to you and all the great people here that are keeping us all informed and excited about these trucks!
Updated!

Thanks great thanks! You do good work and love that tracker, is it going to have room for VINs too?
Working on it. Thanks for the suggestion (y)

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
All,

We’ve added new fields to the tracker sheet to reflect info that some orderers may have/will received. The new fields are:
  1. Estimated Build Date (date format) - if you receive “build week” please enter the date of the build week.
  2. Received VIN (yes or no)
  3. Delivery Date (date format) - when the time comes
  4. Days Between Order Date & Build Date - automatically calculated
  5. Days Between Order Date & Delivery Date - automatically calculated
  6. Days Between Build Date & Delivery Date - automatically calculated
  • For new entries to our tracker, you will see #1 - #3 as part of the order submission form.
  • For users who have already been added to the tracker sheet, please use our CHANGE REQUEST FORM to let us know your estimated build date, whether you've received a VIN, and delivery date when you've received this info.
If you have any questions or other suggestions let me know.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Has anyone with a projected build date seen a shift recently pushing it back a month?? I have a VIN and my dealer just sent me the update order info and it's showing a big push back to the 23 Nov from 26 Oct.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 20200921_100557

Sponsored

jjblas

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37s Infiniti
Occupation
Retired
I just wish I had a VIN and production date. My dealer says he is not expecting it until the end of the month. BTW, you can be the first to post your info to the tracking list. ?

executor485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer Platinum
I thought I saw something from Albert @Granger Ford where they have pushed build dates. I'm hopeful mine is here before Christmas, but I'll just have to eat bowls of patience until it's in my hands.

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
I learned at lunch today that the representatives that staff the Chat Window available in the "Early Build & Price Tool" can actually look up some information for us if you have your Order Code and Sales Code, even if you do not have a VIN yet. Granted the information wasn't super helpful, as all they could tell me was that my order was statused in the "Order Processing" phase. They could not even tell me the date that the order was input into the system by my dealer. However, they said that once it moves along in the process, they will be able to give me the VIN, and then I can track it on the following website: shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Again, not super useful information for me at this point, but it should be easier and less of a bother for my sales rep if I ping these folks once a week instead of pinging my dealership. I really don't want to be "that guy" that callls them too frequently looking for information and seems completely and irrationally impatient.

I actually started the chat asking for availability dates for the Max Recline Seats, but they didn't have that data either.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Don't know if it is a supply issue or a delay in their change over to the new model year setup but this is a big delay. My dealer did say the issue could get worked out sooner and maybe the date will move back some. Sure hope it doesn't move more the other way!

I hope the rest of you that have ordered start getting some good information and VINs

Last edited:

jjblas

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37s Infiniti
Occupation
Retired
I just emailed my dealer today. He placed my order with his stock order today! Wooo Hooo fingers crossed.

Sponsored

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
I flipped late last week - cancelled my existing order, and replaced with the same thing BUT with a PowerBoost engine - that recent towing "drag" race video against the RAM won me over - I want that extra torque.

BUT - that now means I'm back at square one, and at the back of the queue - I hadn't been assigned a VIN as of Thursday last week for the original order, so it's taking away the sting a little of this inevitable delay - while I was hoping to receive it by Christmas, I'm no longer convinced that will happen. At least I won't regret not getting the more powerful engine though...

I'm glad people are getting their VINs, and seeing their vehicles progress. Can't say I'm not jealous......but it's good seeing other people excited.

Platinum / Antimatter Blue / Carmelo Interior / Moonroof / PowerBoost - can't wait.

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I thought I saw something from Albert @Granger Ford where they have pushed build dates. I'm hopeful mine is here before Christmas, but I'll just have to eat bowls of patience until it's in my hands.
That is correct as of today the build week for retail (sold) orders is 11/23/2020 and is tentative as per Ford...

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1600777540707

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1600777566353

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I wouldn't take the push back of Job 1 (or your individual order) as anything but good news. I am on another forum for Tahoe/Yukon's and the 2021's are getting hammered over production issues. Apparently, they were not quite ready for 'prime time'.

I would happily wait a few extra weeks for Ford to run as many trucks down the line as they need to in order in to insure the product is solid. While the truck doesn't look all that different from the last model, it is a lot more technologically dependent. Add to that the new hybrid drivetrain and you have a ton of systems that have to work flawlessly on Ford's most important product.

executor485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer Platinum
Second video in a row that I've seen now - look at the buttons above the in-dash screen, then look to the right where there are white flashing lights in that row. Looks like infrared lights - for some reason? Part of security that detects movement in the cabin? Any ideas?