First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Power boost
Occupation
Meteorology
Looks like your truck is in production today. Depending on what time it started down the line, it may show produced tonight or tomorrow.
thank you very much for
letting me know, very exciting, can’t wait to see it on my end

bassaway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4 3.5L
One more added to the list. Don't really have ANY details yet besides order date. Hopefully will be able to update soon.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran

Sponsored

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Okay, my understanding is that once I have a VIN, it means I have been scheduled to a certain week. Is this true? I know that it can slide even with that, but I've asked my dealer, even just asked him for a screenshot of the status page, and instead of just doing that (he's very much not computer savvy) all he's said is we're still waiting for it to be scheduled.

I've tried the VIN tracker here and on Ford's site, and neither one even has a data field for build week. Anyone have ideas of where I can go since my dealer doesn't seem to understand what I'm asking for?

Hivolt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum 4x4 super crew, max tow, 400hp 302
I read that there are several things holding up some trucks. The max recline seats i think are holding mine up.

SLE

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Multiple F150s, 2011 MKX, 2003 F250 Super Duty
Hoping maybe somebody can help me! Ordered a 21' F150 on Dec 2, 2020 and I still don't have a VIN number, build date, or estimated delivery. I'm on my 4th Sales person at the dealership since I ordered and outside of telling me that the order has been placed and is in process, that's pretty much all I've gotten. I Finally asked today for the Order No. which I was give a number of #B206. I have no idea if this of any use but I'm beginning to question my choice of dealership and if I'm getting a straight answer. Seems to be taking way longer than it should to get a VIN.

Sponsored

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Hoping maybe somebody can help me! Ordered a 21' F150 on Dec 2, 2020 and I still don't have a VIN number, build date, or estimated delivery. I'm on my 4th Sales person at the dealership since I ordered and outside of telling me that the order has been placed and is in process, that's pretty much all I've gotten. I Finally asked today for the Order No. which I was give a number of #B206. I have no idea if this of any use but I'm beginning to question my choice of dealership and if I'm getting a straight answer. Seems to be taking way longer than it should to get a VIN.
Not out of the realm of possibility based on what you’ve ordered. There are still some commodity restrictions on certain configurations. It is getting to be on the long side of waiting for a VIN, but again that could be your build options. What did you order, by chance?

SLE

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crew Cab Short Box 4x4 Lariat with the 3.5Ecoboost, 502A, max trailer tow, B&O unleashed, and quite a few other options in Antimatter Blue and Stone Grey lower Accent.

Blue Cane.

First Name
Rigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retail
My order was placed back on 8/26 got a vin# 3 weeks ago. Scheduled for built 2/22

SLE

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
holy shit, that's just crazy. 5 months to get a VIN. Did you order a unicorn, lol.