Sponsored

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew Lariat Powerboost
I have spent the better part of this week in a back and forth with a local dealer trying to get them to give me a firm quote. It is the closest, but I am not going to play this game, will try the next closest with hopes they are able to take me seriously, and then...maybe then, I will be able to update this list!
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I have spent the better part of this week in a back and forth with a local dealer trying to get them to give me a firm quote. It is the closest, but I am not going to play this game, will try the next closest with hopes they are able to take me seriously, and then...maybe then, I will be able to update this list!

Contact
John Holstein,
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] signature-

Stephens Auto Center
http://www.stephensauto.com/
304-369-2411 Ext 32

He is working with the Bronco Folks... he is from West Virginia...

Let him know that you are on the F-150 Forum and want to know if you can buy the F-150 for $1,000 under invoice like Granger is offering...

If he cannot he will still treat you well they are super nice folks I have talked to the GM on the phone and he is a great guy as well..

goatlord99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Supercrew Lariat Powerboost
Thanks! This is my first Ford Purchase, so I just started with a place close by, has been illuminating.

swapilot

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 SVT F150, 2019 Odyssey, 2003 Cam
Occupation
metal cylinder manipulator
Thanks! This is my first Ford Purchase, so I just started with a place close by, has been illuminating.
Welcome to the family! You’re gonna love it!

Sponsored

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Has anyone used Costco's member car buying service to place an order? I'm working with a dealer and they claim that they can't provide me with a firm Costco price until Ford updates on their end. Seems odd, but nothing about this process has been clear to me.

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
After weeks of sorting through info and trying to find a local dealer that was as knowledgeable and helpful as Albert from Granger Ford, I finally placed my order and have started the longest wait known to man. I ordered a King Ranch 4x4 with the Powerboost and 5.5 ft box. Antimatter Blue over Stone Gray. Pretty basic 600A, added max trailer tow, 360 cameras, tow mirrors, 7.2kw pro power, 6" extended running boards, Co-Pilot360 2.0 Active Prep, power tailgate, and the rear under seat storage. This will be the nicest truck I've ever owned, and truth be told it will be my wife's daily driver, so I can drive something fun like a new Mach 1 hopefully in '22. But we'll see who really drives the truck more until I get that Mach 1 ?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
I have received a VIN on my order. It is a stock order but dealer did two for me, one stock and one retail and I get which ever comes first.

Their information is showing week of 26 Oct for the stock order for build week as of last Thursday.

Ordered a KR 4X4 powerboost pretty much loaded out, MSRP was around 76k. I have built it on the Ford build site but don't know how to copy the picture to post.

The VIN is not yet showing up on the Ford tracking site yet but knew it might be too early for that.
1FTFW1ED1MFA02062

hillbros_96

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150, 2021 F150
Submitted the info for my truck, it will be interesting to see when mine gets built as I did order the 3.0l Diesel. I put almost 50,000 hwy miles a year on, so I am curious where I will end up with fuel efficiency.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I placed my order today for a Platinum FX4, Star White Tri-coat, with Powerboost full hybrid, 701A, locking storage, work surface, twin panel moon roof, 7.2 Kw pro-power on board, spray in bed liner and Trailer Tow Package. Using the Costco Member buying service and still not sure of the pricing until the VIN is generated. Told it should be lower than the "A" pricing, and below invoice by $2000.00. We'll see. Deposit fully refundable.

Asked the dealer to order a "stock" similar to what Currybob has posted, but was told that the retail build orders are completed first. Let's see.
(EDIT to attach Build Order)

Attachments

Last edited:

Sponsored

igor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum Powerboost
I placed my order today for a Platinum FX4, Star White Tri-coat, with Powerboost full hybrid, 701A, locking storage, work surface, twin panel moon roof, 7.2 Kw pro-power on board, spray in bed liner and Trailer Tow Package. Using the Costco Member buying service and still not sure of the pricing until the VIN is generated. Told it should be lower than the "A" pricing, and below invoice by $2000.00. We'll see. Deposit fully refundable.

Asked the dealer to order a "stock" similar to what Currybob has posted, but was told that the retail build orders are completed first. Let's see.
per a different thread, Granger Ford did indeed indicate retail orders are picked up first. Good choice on build.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost

That sounds like a very solid truck and would mirror closely what I'm considering ordering. Unfortunately, I have a garage issue to solve. We have a fairly modern home, but for some reason the builder thought that everyone owns Camry's or the like. My side of the garage is just at 240" from the door to the back wall, my wife's side is 213", and the door is 192". It's gonna be tight!

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran

(EDIT to attach Build Order)
Actually that is not correct for the beginning of a new model year.

They will start off running only stock orders at a slower rate first while checking the lines and processes for accuracy. These first builds will get a much higher level of quality checks to insure the line is running correctly. This is done before they go Job1

Once they go Job1 is when retail/pre-sold orders will have priority.

How do you think I already have a VIN assigned.

executor485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer Platinum
That sounds like a very solid truck and would mirror closely what I'm considering ordering. Unfortunately, I have a garage issue to solve. We have a fairly modern home, but for some reason the builder thought that everyone owns Camry's or the like. My side of the garage is just at 240" from the door to the back wall, my wife's side is 213", and the door is 192". It's gonna be tight!
That's an issue across, well, everywhere. Imagine living in a horrible state, like Texas, and knowing that every moron on the planet buys trucks and extended SUVs... And you intentionally build an EXACTLY 20' long garage, but then 12"-18" is taken up by a water heater, or the garage door braces, etc.
I HATE this state, but moreso the pile of garbage home builders that are trying to cut PENNIES out of their budget, even though they KNOW their customer base owns giant vehicles. I'm not bitter at all. /sarcasm #endrant

Ceramic coating or graphine... Leaning towards ceramic though - absolute first thing I'm doing to my new truck when it arrives.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Actually that is not correct for the beginning of a new model year.

They will start off running only stock orders at a slower rate first while checking the lines and processes for accuracy. These first builds will get a much higher level of quality checks to insure the line is running correctly. This is done before they go Job1

Once they go Job1 is when retail/pre-sold orders will have priority.

How do you think I already have a VIN assigned.
Bob, not disagreeing with you, but telling you what my Florida-based sales person said when I asked him to order stock to match my retail. I'll guess we'll see what happens. The whole process on Ford's part is an average roll-out, but my expectations weren't pie in the sky either.
Sponsored