satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
Kool—who did you order thru?

I went thru Northside ( Bought my 05 Ranger there)
My new truck crossed the finish line on the 25th and has an ETA of 2-22.
Not fair, fella!
Kansas City is just up the road a few hours.

At any rate—-Congratulations
Mine is thru Red... they gave me a $1000-below invoice price, I walked in, offered that back in October and they took it. The GM cautioned me that normally it takes 2-3 weeks, but expect a full month of shipping.... and I'm kinda hoping it pushes to the end of March for both of us - so we can get all the upcoming "ford truck month" offers - because as you know, we get the "deals being offered at the time of the actual transaction" (true for EVERYONE everywhere).

I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited. With us being same place, and trucks build within a day of each other - with a 5 day disparity on shipping - yeah, I would totally expect both of our dates to be totally wrong (shipping), and that my dealer is most likely correct... so don't put your heart into the 22nd and get hurt...
Sponsored

satexas

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 PB 2021 L502a
Mine has been in transit for a week, the estimated delivery date was the first week of February. My dealer called to night and said that the date was changed to first week in March on Wednesday, he waited till to day to see if it changed before calling me. He said it is sitting in a rail yard in New York state.:mad::mad::mad:
As I pointed out in a previous post, you are likely getting "Paid" for this, cause you'll get the 'truck month' specials of March now.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Sent in a form update for with my VIN.

Hey all. This is my first post on the forum, though I've been hanging out for a few weeks. I'm super excited as I got my VIN today, so it finally feels like this is real. This is my first time doing a custom order, so I'm learning as much as I can to make sure I'm not falling behind or getting screwed by the dealership. I'm reading through the forum (tonnes to go through) and haven't seen a correlation between VIN dates and potential build timelines. Is there anything I'm missing. (I know I'm looking at a long wait).

Also while I'm at it, is there a particular thread that some of you would recommend reading as a newb that's ordering for their first time?

And any special tracking sites for us Canucks? **** EDIT - Looks like the Cobra Tracking Tool might track the Canadian orders***

Cheers! Hope all your builds get it quick.

rikker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat Sport PB, 20 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Occupation
Distributor/Dirt Mover
Mine was also built on the Nov 12th. Didn't get shiped by rail till the 30th Dec. As of yesterday it was suppose to go out late that afternoon. Should be at the dealer today. Has sat at the rail yard for 12 days. Held up 5 weeks for the QC inspections and then 2 weeks at the rail yard.

One good thing, the dealer locked in my $2500 PCO that expired the 4 Jan. Well yesterday I received another one for $2,000. Too bad those things can't be combined.

At least there are $1,000 in additional rebates I can use, with all rebates and dealer selling $1,000 below MSRP, I ended up just shy of $10,000 off MSRP. Plus their has been price increases of $1300 that I won't have to pay.

That is a total of $11,300 off today's MSRP, that is like end of the year discounts, worth the extra waiting I would say.

1611141836797.jpeg
Bob,
Who do you have to know or what mailing list do you have to be on to get one of the coupons? I get some e-mails from Ford because I registered my 2020 Escape and 2015 F-150 on the FordPass.
Thanks,
Rick

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Bob,
Who do you have to know or what mailing list do you have to be on to get one of the coupons? I get some e-mails from Ford because I registered my 2020 Escape and 2015 F-150 on the FordPass.
Thanks,
Rick
Rick
It's a real shot in the dark. It does seem you have to at least be in an area they have targeted to increase sales. Just sign up for updates and anything else you see that has your email and or address.

I even signed up and went to one of the Ford look and drive events they had this past Fall.

Sponsored

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Tracker Change form filled.

Have a Build Week and date.;)

Looks like Ford is picking up pace (depending on what materails/features/parts you need).

Order on Jan 13th.
Vin Jan 28th.
Scheduled Build week: Feb 8th.
Scheduled Build Date: Feb 11th.

Less than a month from order to build if things don't change. I'm happy considering I was told not to expect anything until late March to late April.

12th Man Ag

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch
Just added my info to the list. I have a VIN and nothing else. Where are y'all finding estimated build dates and the such? Thanks!

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Just added my info to the list. I have a VIN and nothing else. Where are y'all finding estimated build dates and the such? Thanks!
You have to ask your dealer. If they say they don't know, ask them for a screenshot of your Status History. Just beware that the dates can change.,

Also if you have a VIN, the dealer may likely, but not guaranteed, have an estimate of the week of build.

Hope this helps. Many have helped me, so this is my first attempt to give back. Cheers and good luck.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
You have to ask your dealer. If they say they don't know, ask them for a screenshot of your Status History. Just beware that the dates can change.,

Also if you have a VIN, the dealer may likely, but not guaranteed, have an estimate of the week of build.

Hope this helps. Many have helped me, so this is my first attempt to give back. Cheers and good luck.
You go Viper1010, right on!

jmacd

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 HDPP, Stone Gray
Just ordered my truck and waiting for a VIN. Glad to see the build pace is picking up!

Sponsored

rd50078

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Limited & 2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired Corporate Sales Manager, part-time farmer, rancher & golfer.
My new Limited that was ordered on July 31 has been showing In Production for 3+ weeks. My window sticker for sometime now has showed a build date of 29Jan2021. This morning on the shop.Ford site it shows stated for production 2/1/2021 and estimated dealer delivery to be 2/24/2021. None of this new information was shown as stated here last night on the shop.Ford site. I will probably pick it up the 1st week of March and hope that Ford Truck Month incentives will be up & running. :) I feel for those that are just getting their window stickers/build dates. You will just have to be patient.

lcrain

First Name
Lawson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F150, '95 911 c2, '97 miata, '98 M3/4/5
Just received my VIN, so added my truck to the order list.

1FTFW1E80MFB04617

Platinum, 4x4, EB, carbonized grey/carmelo, max tow.

Scrbumm11

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Air Force
Ordered 12/24, seen alot of people after that already have VINs and dates,dealer says they don't have a Vin at all for mine. Does this mean they're short on a part or something?

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Ordered 12/24, seen alot of people after that already have VINs and dates,dealer says they don't have a Vin at all for mine. Does this mean they're short on a part or something?
Good chance... there are a few things right now holding builds. I’d ask the dealer if they’d be willing to send you a screenshot of the status history screen.

Scrbumm11

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Air Force
Good chance... there are a few things right now holding builds. I’d ask the dealer if they’d be willing to send you a screenshot of the status history screen.
Thanks!
Sponsored