dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Not really, seems to be regional.
That seems to be the curse, or opportunity. I've signed up for everything "Ford" imaginable, and even when to a drive event in Orlando. Nada on the PCO front.

So my question is: anyone from Florida receive one of these?
Sponsored

UNCGrad

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 AMB Platinum 3.5 Ecoboost 6.5 bed
That seems to be the curse, or opportunity. I've signed up for everything "Ford" imaginable, and even when to a drive event in Orlando. Nada on the PCO front.

So my question is: anyone from Florida receive one of these?
My Husband did for $2,500. He is an F150 owner and it is 10 years old so I guess they are trying to get him to buy new.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My Husband did for $2,500. He is an F150 owner and it is 10 years old so I guess they are trying to get him to buy new.
Lucky dog! Well there goes the "regional" theory - unless being a current owner makes the difference?

jjblas

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37s Infiniti
Occupation
Retired
I picked up my antimatter blue, hybrid platinum yesterday at my dealer, Harrold Ford in Sacramento. It arrived 3 days earlier than ETA. I ordered on 8/5/21 so my sanity will now return! I will say that the fleet manager, Dave Dahle , took extra time going through the vehicle features. He and the sales manager, Ryan Horn, were super.

Sadly, this dealer, as others I am sure, are suffering from lack of vehicle deliveries. I was their first hybrid and they just sold their first Bronco yesterday as well.

I am going to get a good coat of wax and detailing today so pictures to follow.

I did not get an off road package so decided to do it as an aftermarket add on for skid plates from RCI.

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
sales
Dearborn has a rail yard near by. I believe they do transport by truck to the yard. It will go by rail to closed rail yard near your dealer then be trucked to your dealer.

ford2021
Mostly by the distance from the plant. Depending on location, if I remember correctly, 250 miles is about as far as they will truck them. Beyond that they use rail unless rail lines are not close enough to make that efficient.

Upper part of this photo you can see some rail cars next to the plant. There are some over flow storage yards they have to use sometimes for overflow.

1611020344487.png
I was convoy until today(which is my build day) it now says rail..... so I'm guessing I'll be added to the list of people having long delivery times

Sponsored

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
I picked up my antimatter blue, hybrid platinum yesterday at my dealer, Harrold Ford in Sacramento. It arrived 3 days earlier than ETA. I ordered on 8/5/21 so my sanity will now return! I will say that the fleet manager, Dave Dahle , took extra time going through the vehicle features. He and the sales manager, Ryan Horn, were super.

Sadly, this dealer, as others I am sure, are suffering from lack of vehicle deliveries. I was their first hybrid and they just sold their first Bronco yesterday as well.

I did not get an off road package so decided to do it as an aftermarket add on for skid plates from RCI.
Congrats! Can't wait to see more Antimatter Blue pics.

remtiwk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Depending on what you ordered. I've seen quite a few Lariat with powerboost arriving at dealer. Might find what you want without the headache of ordering.
I'd love to do this. But I require a bench seat. (Family of 6). and for whatever reason they are basically non-existent. I've seen a few trucks that would work for me within 100 miles (not many), but so far found none with a bench seat.

Also can someone explain why I can't have a heated steering wheel and a bench seat? Seems bizarre, but the dealer says there is no way to do that. Frustrating.

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
Will do!. Mine is still missing. Last word that it was in KC on a trailer with 6 other builds, all waiting to get to Granger, Iowa. No wonder Ford's stock price is under $9/share. They can build, but they can't make a delivery.
On the flip side, it hit like $10l50 now! i am getting a 50% return on their stock, so could be worse

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
On the flip side, it hit like $10l50 now! i am getting a 50% return on their stock, so could be worse
And to be fair, I became a stockholder a week ago. I think there is only one way this stock moves over the next couple of years, and that way is up.

Sponsored

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
And to be fair, I became a stockholder a week ago. I think there is only one way this stock moves over the next couple of years, and that way is up.
I bought when it was $6 and bought again when it went down to low $5s I think it even hit 4s iirc

Daily22ssv

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 powerbost
Occupation
Tech
I'd love to do this. But I require a bench seat. (Family of 6). and for whatever reason they are basically non-existent. I've seen a few trucks that would work for me within 100 miles (not many), but so far found none with a bench seat.

Also can someone explain why I can't have a heated steering wheel and a bench seat? Seems bizarre, but the dealer says there is no way to do that. Frustrating.
That's strange! I thought you could order XLT high package with heated steering wheel I wouldn't think the seat would matter.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer

I agree! I have tracked every hybrid coming to Sac for weeks now, and happened to be in San Jose Sunday where a PB arrived in Sunnyvale the day before, and got to test drive. Our whole area is very hybrid starved. So many are just "dealer ordered". I know Future has sold a few, and mine will be built 1/29 and shipped to Future.

How long from build date (not order) did you get it in Sac?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
They should kill it with the new F150 and then, you have the hybrid Mustang that is basically sold out all ready and also the Bronco, which is basically also already sold out. They will be a killing this year.

Mike
Thank you sir! Not looking like today but they think for sure tonight or tomorrow.

jjblas

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G37s Infiniti
Occupation
Retired
I agree! I have tracked every hybrid coming to Sac for weeks now, and happened to be in San Jose Sunday where a PB arrived in Sunnyvale the day before, and got to test drive. Our whole area is very hybrid starved. So many are just "dealer ordered". I know Future has sold a few, and mine will be built 1/29 and shipped to Future.

How long from build date (not order) did you get it in Sac?
It was built 12/14/20, shipped 12/30/20, made it to Benicia 1/11/21 and I picked it up at the dealer 1/19/21.

Here is my beauty after a good wax.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 20210120_121735_03

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 20210120_134754_03
Sponsored