First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT, C7 Corvette, 1984 Pontiac TransAM
Occupation
Seismotectonics Research Engineer
Ordered as a 2021 in Rapid Blue on August 25th, then converted to a MY2022 in Atlas Blue on 10/25. A Ford email arrived, with a VIN assigned, and a notification that it was supposed to be built between 12/20 and 12/25. Yesterday I received an email that it was built, and that it is in the transport stream. Ford projects a delivery of January 8th. However their website still says that the VIN is not in the system, so I can't print the sticker or view any of the fun little graphics. My registration on their website also likewise does not show my order. So I don't know. Everything is from the word of my dealer, except for the Ford company emails that assigned the VIN and say that "It's built". SO there's that. And, I am probably paying retail, minus some discount from the university. But Ford did extend their 0 percent, 72 month payment offer to me so, it's going to be okay. I am presently without a car because I agreed to give my Chevy Avalanche to my son, who is in the USAF. He came home over Christmas on leave, and is driving it back to New Mexico. You can't delay the USAF because your replacement truck hasn't arrived yet... So in the meantime, I'll have to ride the motorcycle on the cold Michigan roads if I really need to go somewhere...

VIN number 1FTFW1E89NKD00113

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Ford_order_3
Sponsored

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
That is so irritating to me. I was originally scheduled for WK 12/13/21. Then rescheduled for WK 12/20/21. Since then nothing but crickets.

I have none of the options that might slow things down. Unless Power Boost is the culprit.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Ordered as a 2021 in Rapid Blue on August 25th, then converted to a MY2022 in Atlas Blue on 10/25. A Ford email arrived, with a VIN assigned, and a notification that it was supposed to be built between 12/20 and 12/25. Yesterday I received an email that it was built, and that it is in the transport stream. Ford projects a delivery of January 8th. However their website still says that the VIN is not in the system, so I can't print the sticker or view any of the fun little graphics. My registration on their website also likewise does not show my order. So I don't know. Everything is from the word of my dealer, except for the Ford company emails that assigned the VIN and say that "It's built". SO there's that. And, I am probably paying retail, minus some discount from the university. But Ford did extend their 0 percent, 72 month payment offer to me so, it's going to be okay. I am presently without a car because I agreed to give my Chevy Avalanche to my son, who is in the USAF. He came home over Christmas on leave, and is driving it back to New Mexico. You can't delay the USAF because your replacement truck hasn't arrived yet... So in the meantime, I'll have to ride the motorcycle on the cold Michigan roads if I really need to go somewhere...

VIN number 1FTFW1E89NKD00113

Ford_order_3.jpg
Welcome and congrats on your order getting built! Thanks to your son for his service, glad he was home for Christmas and hope he enjoys the Avalanche.

Ford trackers have been down for weeks for the MY 22 trucks. VINs go nowhere and even trucks on dealer lots can't be looked up by the Ford system, but don't worry, they should have it up by this time next year - for the MY 22's not the 23's. :cautious: :LOL:

You are invited to join us in the 12/20 Week Build Thread. This link should get you close to the last page:
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/12-20-2021-build-club.6855/page-40#post-140623

We're tracking orders for the 12/13 and 12/20 build weeks there and keeping track of ETAs and deliveries. I've got your info in the tracker sheet there and will post tonight.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
That is so irritating to me. I was originally scheduled for WK 12/13/21. Then rescheduled for WK 12/20/21. Since then nothing but crickets.

I have none of the options that might slow things down. Unless Power Boost is the culprit.
PB should not slow it down now. This is of course down weeks for builds - but I did hear from 2 folks who got build on 12/24 and have ETAs. So it might be a dealer update today or Monday?

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
PB should not slow it down now. This is of course down weeks for builds - but I did hear from 2 folks who got build on 12/24 and have ETAs. So it might be a dealer update today or Monday?
I'll probably wait until Tuesday or Wednesday before camping out at the dealer.

Sponsored

snopro31

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 F-150 and ordered 2021 f150
I’m jealous of you guys getting your recently ordered 2022’s
Ford just updated my 2021 with a feb 21 eta for delivery. If it’s accurate then this will be my last ordered ford vehicle.

rjalthaus

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Self employed
Welcome to the 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracking list.

I input my order

Dec2021build

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XL
These appear to be relatively fast turn around times! I see with an estimated average of around 3 months from order to delivery based on the above tracker. My dealer told me it would likely take 4-6 months for my order to be delivered. Is the dealer playing it safe? - Ordered 12/29/21 from a small dealership in AZ, 2022, XL trim, X-plan, priority code 19, and basic features (no black appearance package, bedliner, etc). Thoughts?

wolfman1

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat PB 502A
Welcome to the 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracking list.

Submitted my order tracking info.

I also opted to cancel my original order with a small local dealer and went with Granger. The most I could get off MSRP was $5000. One dealer even said $3500 off and told me I could get 0% APR if I ordered before the end of the year, but when I said put it in writing they admitted that was only for 2021 trucks on the lot #shady. Chip was quick, communicative, and I look forward to a little road trip later this spring.

Sponsored

SkipityBebop

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XL
Just added my order!

'22 F-150 XL
Regular Cab
8' bed
100A
5.0 V-8
Atlas Blue (Not an option listed here yet)
Heavy duty payload
Max trailer tow
Auto start-stop delete

Ordered Jan 3rd, received my VIN and build date (2/28) two days later. Truck should arrive during "truck month" if all goes well!
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] vehicle (2)

SkipityBebop

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XL
These appear to be relatively fast turn around times! I see with an estimated average of around 3 months from order to delivery based on the above tracker. My dealer told me it would likely take 4-6 months for my order to be delivered. Is the dealer playing it safe? - Ordered 12/29/21 from a small dealership in AZ, 2022, XL trim, X-plan, priority code 19, and basic features (no black appearance package, bedliner, etc). Thoughts?
Looks to me like there's a wide range from 3-8 months. Probably depending on complexity and the whole back log from the chip thing last year. Seems as though it's speeding back up toward "normal".