Sponsored

imgone10

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 FJ Cruiser, 15 TRD Pro 4Runner, 2021 Lariat.
Occupation
Construction / US Army 84-96
Thank you so she should already be built then.
Sponsored

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Finally received a VIN today! I say finally, but I understand many of you have waited a lot longer! I called my salesman to have him remove the work surface to see if that would speed things up. He said, “actually I have your VIN right here...”. Only thing is, no work surface anyway. I’m ok with it, especially after seeing Currybob’s latest parts shortages today. I’ll live without it just fine. =)

Scheduled to the week of February 8th. VIN is 1FTFW1ED8MFA94609.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Finally received a VIN today! I say finally, but I understand many of you have waited a lot longer! I called my salesman to have him remove the work surface to see if that would speed things up. He said, “actually I have your VIN right here...”. Only thing is, no work surface anyway. I’m ok with it, especially after seeing Currybob’s latest parts shortages today. I’ll live without it just fine. =)

That's quick, your's was just picked up on the 8th. Looks like their timing is getting much better, well, as long as you don't pick something they out of.Lol

Last edited:

Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
You guys going to really miss me when I finally get my truck, RIGHT??? Lol

Actually, I apologize to everyone here, I feel like I'm butting in a lot and maybe giving opinions when not always asked, I've been trying lay back more and keep my fingers zipped. :unsure:

I'll still hang around some, just not 5 times per day!!

Eamsberry

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
executive

Congratulations, I got the call yesterday, ordered September 11th, build week of Feb 8th. I am also in Washington just North of Bellingham, very similar VIN, 1FTFW1ED2MFA94640.

imgone10

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 FJ Cruiser, 15 TRD Pro 4Runner, 2021 Lariat.
Occupation
Construction / US Army 84-96

Actually, I apologize to everyone here, I feel like I'm butting in a lot and maybe giving opinions when not always asked, I've been trying lay back more and keep my fingers zipped. :unsure:

I appreciate your help and knowledge. And all the info that you have shared.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I appreciate your help and knowledge. And all the info that you have shared.
Thanks Paul, I hope it has helped, just winter time and don't like the cold and find myself here way too much. I don't like coming off as a know it all or something.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
Congratulations, I got the call yesterday, ordered September 11th, build week of Feb 8th. I am also in Washington just North of Bellingham, very similar VIN, 1FTFW1ED2MFA94640.
Nice! Those really are eerily similar VIN’s! ?

Sponsored

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher

You’ve been a wealth of info on these threads and always fun to converse with. Thanks for being here, Bob!

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
You’ve been a wealth of info on these threads and always fun to converse with. Thanks for being here, Bob!
Thank you Aaron!!

Was having a senior moment yesterday and bit frustrated with my truck issue. I've regrouped and all better now. ?

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1610635147177

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Thank you Aaron!!

Was having a senior moment yesterday and bit frustrated with my truck issue. I've regrouped and all better now. ?

1610635147177.png
Bob, Any update today?
I'm getting pretty frustrated with Ford's lack of ability to move the trucks from the plant to the dealership. They have some very serious logistic issues they need to overcome.

cakryg

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Tundra
Thanks CurryBob, you've been a ray of sunshine during this frustrating experience. I've been over to the other F150 site and have to say, this crowd is much more civil and helpful. Hope your truck arrives soon.

As for me, my truck is still in transit with no official ship date on the tracker. But I've worked out with the dealer to take a similar build on an carbonized gray which wasn't pre-production but seems to have shipped late December according to the tracker. I would be giving up the max tow but gaining 20" sport wheels plus not having to deal with constantly cleaning a black truck. Not easy during NY winters.

I really envy you retired folks. I'm still 5 years away from considering it.
Sponsored