Sponsored

mhol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I'm posting to give a shred of hope. My vehicle was delayed and thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel. But after a delayed delivery, my vehicle actually beat the revised ETA date. My vehicle was supposed to be delivered today but was actually delivered on April 30th and I picked it up on May 3rd.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] image_40037873 (1).JPG

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] image_40037873.JPG

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] image_123923953 (2).JPG

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] image_123923953 (1).JPG

BTW, I was also expecting rust. But when I crawled underneath the truck, it looked like a new truck should look like, I saw almost no rust on anything. Because my vehicle is space white it was built in KS.
Sponsored

Last edited:

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Place my order with the dealer back on 4/13 and looks like it was accepted/approved by Ford on the 16th. Just got the VIN and order number so I can sit and watch in dread as it never arrives. Order #J005 and VIN is 1FTFW1ED7MFB84088.

I'm thinking late July at this point. It'll be Dearborn because it's a PB, but still assuming things are a disaster at the only place still left producing anything, and I got the worst combination of parts for a long build (Moonroof, PB, work surface, spray-in liner).

Prufrock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB
So you got your truck in about 2 months. You did very well, very fortunate. Space white was my first choice but not available w/ Powerboost unfortunately.

I'm posting to give a shred of hope. My vehicle was delayed and thought there was no light at the end of the tunnel. But after a delayed delivery, my vehicle actually beat the revised ETA date. My vehicle was supposed to be delivered today but was actually delivered on April 30th and I picked it up on May 3rd.

Uncle_Booty

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 302A SCrew 5.0 157" 4x4
Occupation
Commercial Truck Leasing
Just submitted my order info for the tracking form.

Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
So you got your truck in about 2 months. You did very well, very fortunate. Space white was my first choice but not available w/ Powerboost unfortunately.
Same here - Wanted Space White but wanted PowerBoost more. Bummer they wouldn't make one of the new colors at the same factory as the new engine.

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Does anyone know a way to sort the data on the order list? It would be great to find trends based on order vs production vs shipped and that sort of thing

mhol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Yes, mine took 2 months. I will say that the tracker and the shop.ford.com tracker were significantly delayed. The trackers were still showing "in production" when my dealer called and said my vehicle was there.

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Yes, mine took 2 months. I will say that the tracker and the shop.ford.com tracker were significantly delayed. The trackers were still showing "in production" when my dealer called and said my vehicle was there.
Did you ever check your status with pioneer on the other f150 forum? I'm wondering if the system he uses is also delayed. I imagine our tracker and his pull data from the same system...

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
Wow, yesterday I looked at the Ford Tracker and the tracker here and my ETA had changed from 5/28 to 6/4. I emailed my salesman and he said his tracker said the same but the dealer's tracker showed 5/24. This morning I look at the Ford tracker has changed again to 5/25 but the tracker here is still 6/4. Ford Tracker also showing in production since 5/6. I figure the tracker here will update later today.

Sponsored

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 XLT 302A Rpd Red Spr Crew 6.5ft - 3.5 EB
Occupation
Telco Engineering
I don't know where the tracker in this forum take his info, but look to be not accurate at all for dates. Only the options and details about the truck are good...

quartzlariat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 Lariat 500a, 2021 F150 Lariat 502a

image_40037873 (1).JPG

image_40037873.JPG

image_123923953 (2).JPG

image_123923953 (1).JPG

BTW, I was also expecting rust. But when I crawled underneath the truck, it looked like a new truck should look like, I saw almost no rust on anything. Because my vehicle is space white it was built in KS.
Nice! What priority code was your order put in at?

mhol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Did you ever check your status with pioneer on the other f150 forum? I'm wondering if the system he uses is also delayed. I imagine our tracker and his pull data from the same system...
I did not check my status with pioneer. I talked to my dealership a week before my vehicle arrived and they said they were showing the same status that was on the tracker here.

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I did not check my status with pioneer. I talked to my dealership a week before my vehicle arrived and they said they were showing the same status that was on the tracker here.
Interesting. I wonder if your dealer even checked their internal system or just the customer ford tracker we use. I'm curious if you asked pioneer to look, if it shows "released" or "in transit" and what date it was assigned those statuses (if it even shows that status). I can't imagine the internal ford tracker is that inaccurate...