Sponsored

Andyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
So we put in our order last week, and heard from the dealer a few days later that one of our options (color Leadfoot) has just been added to the delay list. I saw this confirmed on a thread here...of course can’t find where that thread is now!...Is there any way to track when options get off delay and back into production? Or just be patient to get a VIN?
Sponsored

BlackKnight21

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L V8
Occupation
Correction Officer I
YES! YES! YES! ....... Stopped off at the dealership after work today and the Sales Manager had my VIN# plus a unhappy email from the Zone Manager-Pittsburg Zone W- Select Dealer Region to my Dealership Manager about my order. The email reads as follows (he gave me a copy of the email);

"I just look at your order, here we gp again, Max trailer tow pkg. you will probablynever get built then you have the interior work surface, and then the co pilot 360. If you read the commodities you will see why it's not getting picked up. I will 01 it if I can with all the commodity issues on it. Don't expect it for a long long long period of time."

WOW!!! is all I could say. My sales manger wasn't happy, that's for sure. He was saying what kind of Zone Manager would say something like that. Not a very good Zone Manager saying something like that. Instead of answer the question he was asking about my Truck. We'll see what happens come 4/12/2021.

It seems that the Tracker up top gives me more information then the shop.ford.com website. Ford website didn't show my Trailer Mirrors, but the Tracker up top did.

I ordered on 3/1/2021
So my order, 2021 F-150 LARIAT is "In Order Processing"
Schedule Date 4/12/2021, Status Date 3/11/2021 submitted to Plant, on the copy of the Daily Status Report - Ford Division that my dealership manager gave me.

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Hey all,
Received my VIN today from the salesman (1FTFW1E82MFB48196) and posted it in the list. Current status is in order processing. I’ve been lurking a while, so I don’t have misconceptions about how long it’ll take, but still crossing my fingers. I did order the spray in bed liner, which I know is causing some delay.

Ordered on 2/26. 500a Lariat.

JoeBlowFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Plat PB (Job 1)
...it even has a place to do wireless charging for phones. (if your phone supports that) I *really* hope my Lariat has that....
Unfortunately, wireless charging is only an option on the KR, Plat and Limited.

Mr. Ed

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350, Silverado, Miata
Occupation
Retired
As far as production times, what is the difference if a dealer places your order as Retail versus Special. Is allocation more of an issue with delayed VIN assignment

Sponsored

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
As far as production times, what is the difference if a dealer places your order as Retail versus Special. Is allocation more of an issue with delayed VIN assignment
I don't think I've heard of special before. I know of retail versus stock. Retail orders get built before stock orders, as far as I know. So, if special is better than retail then I would imagine it would expedite it even further.

BlackKnight21

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L V8
Occupation
Correction Officer I
Welcome to the 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracking list.

BlackKnight21, VIN# 1FTFW1E59MKD97821

SLE

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Multiple F150s, 2011 MKX, 2003 F250 Super Duty
Well, I'm now at 15 weeks and a 105 days since I ordered on 12/2. I did finally receive my VIN 1FTFW1E87MFB55161 and my order number is D206. My Dealer told me me the truck is built but doesn't have a shipping or delivery date. When I check the various tracking sites I don't get anything over that it pulling up the VIN number. No dates on anything including the build. Not sure what to think at this point. Thankfully I'm not in hurry but it's still kind of frustrating.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Well, I'm now at 15 weeks and a 105 days since I ordered on 12/2. I did finally receive my VIN 1FTFW1E87MFB55161 and my order number is D206. My Dealer told me me the truck is built but doesn't have a shipping or delivery date. When I check the various tracking sites I don't get anything over that it pulling up the VIN number. No dates on anything including the build. Not sure what to think at this point. Thankfully I'm not in hurry but it's still kind of frustrating.
He lied, still in order processing. Not even a build estimate, you might want to confront him on this.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1616035428931

SLE

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Multiple F150s, 2011 MKX, 2003 F250 Super Duty
Yep, that's what I seen also. Not a date for anything. With that said however I'm not sure me bitching is going to do any good. They did place the order on 12/2 so it's not like the dealer sat on it. I maybe wrong but this looks like a Ford issue. Of course I ordered pretty much every option that's been rumored to cause delays such as the Max Trailer Tow, Spray Bed Liner, interior work surface, etc. It is what it is at this point.

Sponsored

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)
Yep, that's what I seen also. Not a date for anything. With that said however I'm not sure me bitching is going to do any good. They did place the order on 12/2 so it's not like the dealer sat on it. I maybe wrong but this looks like a Ford issue. Of course I ordered pretty much every option that's been rumored to cause delays such as the Max Trailer Tow, Spray Bed Liner, interior work surface, etc. It is what it is at this point.
Try this.
If you go here and ask Pioneer74 and provide your VIN he is the best at tracking. Very helpful to me. He will send you a screen shot of the dealer screen.
https://www.f150forum.com/f129/who-...21-post-here-tracking-begins-482201/index111/

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
If you feel like you're getting the runaround, and don't mind driving to Bismarck, Eide Ford will treat you right and provide you with honest regular updates. If so, ask for Nate, and be sure to tell him Paul referred you.

They may even have what you're looking for in stock.

Last edited:

JIMFOUNTAIN

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 SCREW PB 6.5' 701A
I ordered 1/24 ... Plat Screw powerboost max tow spray in work surface 4x4. Delivered yesterday to Austin Tx after 9 days on trains and trucks. Sounds like dealer priority on the order... or deal has allocation issues. Sorry to hear of your challenges.

TomJr

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Silverado
Is there a special trick to updating the dates for my entry? I've tried the change request form but it never comes up showing the empty fields that I am trying to update.
Sponsored