Sponsored

MDM

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just got an e-mail and call from my dealer - they just got a VIN for my 11 November order. No build date yet. He said it was given a "priority 2", which he thinks is just based on the options / packages I selected. ??? Does the VIN tell you which factory?
Sponsored

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Just got an e-mail and call from my dealer - they just got a VIN for my 11 November order. No build date yet. He said it was given a "priority 2", which he thinks is just based on the options / packages I selected. ??? Does the VIN tell you which factory?
yes the vin does. there is a decoder on this forum.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Bo is right but also your model and options do also. The right of the production constraints I post shows you what plants build what configurations.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
Keep me updated too, I get lots of questions and they all are kind of scrambled in my head most of the time. I wish some Ford guy would monitor this site and offer info. Stuff like that would go a long way for Ford.

I always thought this website was somehow managed by Ford. Primarily because I’ve noticed our F150gen14 site has many sister/affiliated websites that are laid out the exact same way for the Mach-E, Bronco, Ranger, and Mustang.

I have to say this forum is much more fluid and user friendly than the other F150 pages I’ve used for research.

Does anyone know what entity does operate all of these websites?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I always thought this website was somehow managed by Ford. Primarily because I’ve noticed our F150gen14 site has many sister/affiliated websites that are laid out the exact same way for the Mach-E, Bronco, Ranger, and Mustang.

I have to say this forum is much more fluid and user friendly than the other F150 pages I’ve used for research.

I like this one too, my favorite.

If it were not for a thread I started over at the Ford F150 site, I would not even go there anymore.

Sponsored

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3

CurryBob and I were just commenting on this same thing. Then decorum on this site makes it very welcoming and highly informational.
Other sites, not so much.

Albert with Granger told me early on that the Site Administrator asked him to get involved to simply answer questions - and we know that that morphed into: huge savings opportunities through Granger (if you want to make the trip to Des Moines, like I'm planning on doing!). I didn't ask any more, but I do appreciate the mods/administrators in keeping this site as my "go to" for F150 Gen 14 information.

H-Town

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2015 Harley Davidson Street Glide Special
but got my VIN today. 2/1/21 build week. Order placed in early August.
The dealer is showing a 2/1/21 build week for me as well but the Ford Site is not showing anything yet. I hope its done by then. Platinum 4x4, 5.0, lay flat seats....can't wait.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
The dealer is showing a 2/1/21 build week for me as well but the Ford Site is not showing anything yet. I hope its done by then. Platinum 4x4, 5.0, lay flat seats....can't wait.
same build week here. Obviously, I’ve seen dates get pushed often. I wonder if build dates ever come forward if parts become available?

Sponsored

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
With everyone getting build dates for the week of 2/1 is that just placeholder as they are taking orders and then could move up or back based on supply? Just seems a long way away and maybe us with one of not available options are getting that 2/1?

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
With everyone getting build dates for the week of 2/1 is that just placeholder as they are taking orders and then could move up or back based on supply? Just seems a long way away and maybe us with one of not available options are getting that 2/1?
Or maybe all of us here have been blacklisted-hah!

150ish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
Inspector Gadget
I just posted mine P150. I wasn't entirely sure on the order date. It all took place before the Thanksgiving day holiday.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Going to add mine as well. Not to be hated by the group, but got my VIN today. 2/1/21 build week. Order placed in early August. Platinum 3.5 EcoBoost, Max Tow package, Tow mirror, and interior work surface. Did not order lay flat seats.
Why would you get hated by the group? We are a good bunch here. Lol

I see several newbies so welcome! Glad to have you join into our suffrage. Misery loves company...

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1606938412938

150ish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
Inspector Gadget
My salesman just sent me the VIn and build date of 1/25/2021. Its being built in KC.
Sponsored