First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
So, Bob, Does your contact at the dealer have any insight into the status at KCM?
I know there are a couple of us waiting for vehicles that will originate from there.
That info is for both plants. The right side shows what KC builds and what Dearborn builds. KC is just about 10 days behind Dearborn for OKTB. They built 2020 models for a longer period than Dearborn. Dearborn was working on the line change over while KC was finishing up 2020 production.
Sponsored

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Mods - Order update.

Received my Build Date for order A113: Week of 12/14.
That's 48 days between order and build date.

dog_tired

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Gen14 Platinum Hybrid; Tesla M3
Nice, how do you read the build date to get that specific day?
Dealer sent it to me this morning. It's for the week of 12/14, not a specific day (yet).

@currybob posted, possibly on another thread, how to read the blend on the window sticker, which provides estimated build date, if I recall correctly.

Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Dealer sent it to me this morning. It's for the week of 12/14, not a specific day (yet).

@currybob posted, possibly on another thread, how to read the blend on the window sticker, which provides estimated build date, if I recall correctly.
When you get your window sticker, the number above blend, is the production date. It's at the top of the window sticker about in the middle. The last 4 digits of that number is month-day, so the one below is Nov 12.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 1605712905735

Flasniper

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Ford F250
Occupation
Management
Welcome to the 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.

Just added my name to the Tracking List

Henryrlee

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021F-150 platinum ordered 2004 F350 2021 plt exp
Occupation
Us army retired
When you get your window sticker, the number above blend, is the production date. It's at the top of the window sticker about in the middle. The last 4 digits of that number is month-day, so the one below is Nov 12.

1605712905735.jpeg
Thanks for the info I just tracked the spouses 2021 platinum explorer it was bucked for today as a special ,order. order was received by ford on oct 1 It shows as a green x plan special order. So now I am awaiting to F-150 platinum ordered the same day as stock and retail

EcoJoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Went to my local Ford dealer yesterday and ended up buying a platinum they had "In Transit". From my understanding it has not shipped as of yesterday and build date of 11/15. what the estimated time frame to get a truck? a few weeks, months? Built in Dearborn and headed to Louisiana. Thanks guys seems like great forum. Should I enter into tracking even though not custom order?

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Went to my local Ford dealer yesterday and ended up buying a platinum they had "In Transit". From my understanding it has not shipped as of yesterday and build date of 11/15. what the estimated time frame to get a truck? a few weeks, months? Built in Dearborn and headed to Louisiana. Thanks guys seems like great forum. Should I enter into tracking even though not custom order?
First off welcome to the forum!

Mine was built on the 12th.

Since OKTB is pretty much a given by at least tomorrow it should start shipping right away. If it is a PowerBoost if appears they will have to wait another week before OKTB is achieved for them. I'm in central Alabama and it has taken form 9 days to 21 days on my different orders.

No use checking the Ford tracker, our trucks won't ever show up there.

hope that helps

Sponsored

bgrohmann

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150 Lariat
After a lot of deliberation I ended up changing my order yesterday from Smoked Quartz/Med Dark Slate to Star White/Baja Tan. I’ve had both black and white trucks and while I thought I was ready for a change from my current white, someone earlier in a post reminded me that when a dark color truck is clean there is nothing better and sharper looking but in a day or two it’s dirty again. Also scratches are much more noticeable. I placed my retail order on 10/23. Dealer said he thinks it will be picked up next Friday or the week after. I was about to jump ship on my order because in my email I found a buried $2500 PCO that thanks to this forum I knew to go look since I did a test drive event back in early Oct. it expires on 1/4/21 but my dealer said he would lock it in and I’d be able to use it even after since I know my truck will come in after that date. I’m so glad I discovered this forum and that’s to everyone on the “inside” for all your knowledge and sharing.

mstfld

First Name
stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F150 5.0-2022 edge
Occupation
retired
Just added my name to the Tracking List I think!!

Last edited:

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
After a lot of deliberation I ended up changing my order yesterday from Smoked Quartz/Med Dark Slate to Star White/Baja Tan. I’ve had both black and white trucks and while I thought I was ready for a change from my current white, someone earlier in a post reminded me that when a dark color truck is clean there is nothing better and sharper looking but in a day or two it’s dirty again. Also scratches are much more noticeable. I placed my retail order on 10/23. Dealer said he thinks it will be picked up next Friday or the week after. I was about to jump ship on my order because in my email I found a buried $2500 PCO that thanks to this forum I knew to go look since I did a test drive event back in early Oct. it expires on 1/4/21 but my dealer said he would lock it in and I’d be able to use it even after since I know my truck will come in after that date. I’m so glad I discovered this forum and that’s to everyone on the “inside” for all your knowledge and sharing.
So glad to hear that worked out for ya!

mstfld
Welcome to the group!!

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Wow, we are up to 121 vehicles on the tracker now.
Sponsored