Sponsored

Bigdflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302a Sport
Finally someone with the balls to give up. Ford continues to slight me and piss me off yet I still hold on, clinging to my dream of doing some traveling and camping in my closing years. At this point, now this summer is shot as well. I just keep giving them the benefit of the doubt and believing their continual eta updates. I bought a travel trailer in anticipation and it just sits. The value of my car I will sell to help pay for truck has plummeted by $5,000. If buying a truck were as 'affordable' and easy as it used to be, I would have thrown in the towel long ago. Here are my grievances, thanks for allowing me to vent yet again.

Removed park assist

removed max recline

removed contour seats, (rumored stolen, for use in lightnings) I missed the install window by ONE! single day

only gave 300 back for 2160 seats

when my Plat was neutered, they wouldn't let me change to a lariat w/o a price increase. Updated price of Lariat was the same as the price for a Platinum I locked in so I left it.

told me i have a $2500 pco when i didnt, influencing me not to cancel when I had the chance. Now I can't cancel without losing my deposit or having a fight getting it back.

duplicate charging for tow package, I paid for it twice

required tow package to get tow mirrors when truck already came with everything in tow package

taking months to ship thus wasting my summer waiting, thinking it was imminent knowing full well all others in my build period had received theirs. Allowing my uber expensive vehicle to just sit outside in the weather with the field mice when I have a comfy oversized garage waiting for it.

Although Ford can't be directly blamed for everything, the way they have handled things, the way they run their business, and their lack of accurate communication falls squarely on their shoulders imo. If it ever does come in, any excitement of by far, the biggest vehicle purchase in my lifetime will be greatly overshadowed by these multiple negative experiences.
You summed up many of my grievances with Ford in this process, plus not even having been scheduled this entire time . The mechanical and electronic problems reported by some have also been quite a pause for consideration. I need a reliable vehicle above all and my 21 has been problem free. Really hoping for better times ahead.
Sponsored

SamE0717

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 SuperCrew 5.0 Platinum
Just posted to the order list submission form
'23 Platinum SuperCrew v8 ordered 8/8/22

rwxr_xr_x

First Name
rwxr_xr_x
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 XLT + 302A
I'm in line as well, a '23 XLT SuperCrew v8 ordered today, I hope I didn't pick any options that would delay the build, but I'm not expecting to get it this year.

drchops24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Z06
Also posted on the submission form. '23 Platinum supercrew with 3.5, avalanche grey and BAP. Ordered 8/15. Dealer suggesting it will be here around december but we'll see about that... I stayed away from the options that will delay the order.

Sponsored

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Also posted on the submission form. '23 Platinum supercrew with 3.5, avalanche grey and BAP. Ordered 8/15. Dealer suggesting it will be here around december but we'll see about that... I stayed away from the options that will delay the order.
He meant December 2024

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Your dealer doesn’t know what he’s talking about. BAP is delayed a ton. I ordered 3/29/22 and still haven’t gotten a VIN for my BAP lariat

drchops24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Z06
Your dealer doesn’t know what he’s talking about. BAP is delayed a ton. I ordered 3/29/22 and still haven’t gotten a VIN for my BAP lariat
I'll reach out and ask, see if we can d/c the BAP then. But I have 8 months until my current lease is up, so I have some time to kill.

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
I've seen plenty of baps built this year, it's just a crap shoot overall but I dont think you can conclusively tie the delay to bap. And disclaimer, I already know my opinion isn't worth anything.

Sponsored

ksmiff79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2013 FX4 SCREW
Posted order.

'23 502A Lariat SuperCrew 5.5' 3.5 Powerboost Avalanche ordered 7/20/22

Thanks

Migidymark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford f-150
What does this mean in the screenshot? I have a window sticker. The production date updated to show 8/19/22, but then I received an email saying:

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your F-150 Platinum order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of August 15, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.​

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Ford screenshot build timeline

Wheresmytruckat

First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
What does this mean in the screenshot? I have a window sticker. The production date updated to show 8/19/22, but then I received an email saying:

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your F-150 Platinum order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of August 15, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.​

Ford screenshot build timeline.png
Its still in production, probably will experience some delays, maybe a chip hold.

Wheresmytruckat

First Name
Mohammad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
My truck has been awaiting shipment since the 18th. How long does it usually take to ship from the KC plant? I am in CO as well for additional info!

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
My truck has been awaiting shipment since the 18th. How long does it usually take to ship from the KC plant? I am in CO as well for additional info!
Just read a post where a guy's has been built since December and still not shipped. I'm at 3 mos myself. Ford can KMA.
Sponsored