Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Raptor, 2006 Pontiac GTO
Occupation
Plant Manager
Just posted to order list:
Lariat PB ordered 6/18/22, received VIN 7/21/22 with build week of 9/19/22.
Sponsored

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Just posted to order list:
Lariat PB ordered 6/18/22, received VIN 7/21/22 with build week of 9/19/22.
How did you order a F150 in June when the order banks closed in May???

Superpro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plant Manager
It was actually an existing dealer stock order that was converted to a retail order, with my options, and then given a priority code 10 by dealer.

Superpro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plant Manager
That sucks!
Did you get a scheduled build week yet? If no VIN or scheduled build week notice from Ford yet, make sure dealer has priority code 10 on order which is the highest priority a dealer can give on their build orders and puts it ahead of any dealer stock orders they may have pending.

Sponsored

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
That sucks!
Did you get a scheduled build week yet? If no VIN or scheduled build week notice from Ford yet, make sure dealer has priority code 10 on order which is the highest priority a dealer can give on their build orders and puts it ahead of any dealer stock orders they may have pending.
No build date or anything yet, only thing I got was ford confirmation the day after order and then that generic email like 3 weeks ago saying “we know you’ve been waiting a long time we’ll keep you updated every 45 days.”

I emailed and called my dealer about my priority code and they said they can’t change it. I’m priority code 19

Grafx36510

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT 302A/2022 F150 Tremor 402A
Occupation
The guy that everyone b*&%ches to at work...
Just got my VIN and sent in an update request. Scheduled build week 8/15… for now.

Superpro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plant Manager
No build date or anything yet, only thing I got was ford confirmation the day after order and then that generic email like 3 weeks ago saying “we know you’ve been waiting a long time we’ll keep you updated every 45 days.”

I emailed and called my dealer about my priority code and they said they can’t change it. I’m priority code 19
When I my order was put in on 6/18, I received the order confirmed email from Ford within minutes. My order (a modified dealer stock to retail order since the new order banks were closed) was listed as a priority 19 when I walked out of the dealer. Over the next couple weeks of "crickets" and an increased concern of my order being pushed to a MY2023, I contacted Sales GM at dealer on 7/1 and he changed order to priority code 10. I think you should force the issue harder because priority codes 10 through 19 (Retail orders) 20 through 80 (Dealer stock) are only controlled by the dealer and it tells Ford which vehicles of their dealer allotment orders should be scheduled first.
  • Priority Code - The Priority Code is used to determine the timeline of your truck order being pulled against all the other orders your dealer has in the system. The lower the number the better. This impacts when Ford accepts your order.
    • 1-9 is Ford internal. Have to be at least a Zone Manager to assign these number.
    • 10 through 19 is for customer "retail" orders.
    • 20 through 80 is for dealer stock

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
When I my order was put in on 6/18, I received the order confirmed email from Ford within minutes. My order (a modified dealer stock to retail order since the new order banks were closed) was listed as a priority 19 when I walked out of the dealer. Over the next couple weeks of "crickets" and an increased concern of my order being pushed to a MY2023, I contacted Sales GM at dealer on 7/1 and he changed order to priority code 10. I think you should force the issue harder because priority codes 10 through 19 (Retail orders) 20 through 80 (Dealer stock) are only controlled by the dealer and it tells Ford which vehicles of their dealer allotment orders should be scheduled first.
  • Priority Code - The Priority Code is used to determine the timeline of your truck order being pulled against all the other orders your dealer has in the system. The lower the number the better. This impacts when Ford accepts your order.
    • 1-9 is Ford internal. Have to be at least a Zone Manager to assign these number.
    • 10 through 19 is for customer "retail" orders.
    • 20 through 80 is for dealer stock
I have tried many many times with my dealer to get the priority code changed. However, good news is that I chatted with ford last night and asked what my priority code was. They said 02, which updated since my 19 I got from the dealer. Hopefully they will build my vehicle next once they secure all the parts. Hoping this happens soon

Superpro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Plant Manager
I have tried many many times with my dealer to get the priority code changed. However, good news is that I chatted with ford last night and asked what my priority code was. They said 02, which updated since my 19 I got from the dealer. Hopefully they will build my vehicle next once they secure all the parts. Hoping this happens soon
That's awesome - hope it's put in an early build week for you!

Sponsored

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Anyone get a VIN today? 4 month anniversary of ordering is tomorrow (March 29) and still no VIN

Cltgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Lariat 502A 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
I.T. Director
Ordered Platinum PowerBoost on Oct. 12(after first one died in 3 weeks)
Blend date of 5-8-22
Built and waiting on shipment 6-5-22
Still sitting on Ramp 59 waiting for shipment with no updates 8-4-22

Glad some of you are getting your trucks, but I am beyond frustrated....

Bigdflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302a Sport
Cancelled my 2/1/22 order today. You can remove or amend if you want.

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Cancelled my 2/1/22 order today. You can remove or amend if you want.
Finally someone with the balls to give up. Ford continues to slight me and piss me off yet I still hold on, clinging to my dream of doing some traveling and camping in my closing years. At this point, now this summer is shot as well. I just keep giving them the benefit of the doubt and believing their continual eta updates. I bought a travel trailer in anticipation and it just sits. The value of my car I will sell to help pay for truck has plummeted by $5,000. If buying a truck were as 'affordable' and easy as it used to be, I would have thrown in the towel long ago. Here are my grievances, thanks for allowing me to vent yet again.

Removed park assist

removed max recline

removed contour seats, (rumored stolen, for use in lightnings) I missed the install window by ONE! single day

only gave 300 back for 2160 seats

when my Plat was neutered, they wouldn't let me change to a lariat w/o a price increase. Updated price of Lariat was the same as the price for a Platinum I locked in so I left it.

told me i have a $2500 pco when i didnt, influencing me not to cancel when I had the chance. Now I can't cancel without losing my deposit or having a fight getting it back.

duplicate charging for tow package, I paid for it twice

required tow package to get tow mirrors when truck already came with everything in tow package

taking months to ship thus wasting my summer waiting, thinking it was imminent knowing full well all others in my build period had received theirs. Allowing my uber expensive vehicle to just sit outside in the weather with the field mice when I have a comfy oversized garage waiting for it.

Although Ford can't be directly blamed for everything, the way they have handled things, the way they run their business, and their lack of accurate communication falls squarely on their shoulders imo. If it ever does come in, any excitement of by far, the biggest vehicle purchase in my lifetime will be greatly overshadowed by these multiple negative experiences.

Cltgt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 F150 Lariat 502A 4x4 Powerboost
Occupation
I.T. Director
Finally someone with the balls to give up. Ford continues to slight me and piss me off yet I still hold on, clinging to my dream of doing some traveling and camping in my closing years. At this point, now this summer is shot as well. I just keep giving them the benefit of the doubt and believing their continual eta updates. I bought a travel trailer in anticipation and it just sits. The value of my car I will sell to help pay for truck has plummeted by $5,000. If buying a truck were as 'affordable' and easy as it used to be, I would have thrown in the towel long ago. Here are my grievances, thanks for allowing me to vent yet again.

Removed park assist

removed max recline

removed contour seats, (rumored stolen, for use in lightnings) I missed the install window by ONE! single day

only gave 300 back for 2160 seats

when my Plat was neutered, they wouldn't let me change to a lariat w/o a price increase. Updated price of Lariat was the same as the price for a Platinum I locked in so I left it.

told me i have a $2500 pco when i didnt, influencing me not to cancel when I had the chance. Now I can't cancel without losing my deposit or having a fight getting it back.

duplicate charging for tow package, I paid for it twice

required tow package to get tow mirrors when truck already came with everything in tow package

taking months to ship thus wasting my summer waiting, thinking it was imminent knowing full well all others in my build period had received theirs. Allowing my uber expensive vehicle to just sit outside in the weather with the field mice when I have a comfy oversized garage waiting for it.

Although Ford can't be directly blamed for everything, the way they have handled things, the way they run their business, and their lack of accurate communication falls squarely on their shoulders imo. If it ever does come in, any excitement of by far, the biggest vehicle purchase in my lifetime will be greatly overshadowed by these multiple negative experiences.

How big was your deposit? Have you looked at Certified Pre-Owned? I am literally doing that now. Finding quite a few PBs..
Sponsored