Sponsored

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
Good news!
My dealership called and says that I can come pick up my new 2022 F150 this evening.
Marty called and said (and I quote) "Hey, your unicorn just arrived"

Apparently they haven't seen an Atlas blue truck arrive with the baja interior before. He said it looks "unique". That is one of those adjectives that can go either way - either in a good way or a bad way. Boy I hope we like it... We go pick up at 6 PM tonight.
[edit]
We got it in the driveway, and wow, what a truck! Here's a couple of snapshots of the new Atlas blue.

IMG_20220121_120132039_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220121_120207488_HDR.jpg
Very nice. Obviously not common as you said in these trucks..But it works.

miss my ws6:(
Sponsored

CHRISHOUSE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150 Platinum (64k miles for sale) 2022 pend
Ordered 2021 on July 29th. Rolled over to a 2022. 2022 order was confirmed on 10-21.

Scheduled for production and VIN number assigned on Jan. 13th. Scheduled for Build the week of March 7th.

Star White Platinum, moonroof, FX4, Super Crew, high technology package, 36 gal tank, Max Recline seats, auto start and interior work surface ordered, but dealer removed from order to speed up production.

Electron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 2.7 Lariat (production?, chips? …)
First post here. Added my order from back in September, ordered for 2022 model year with the dealer. Ford tracker said that the order was confirmed on October 13th.

Sponsored

AndehM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Tacoma, 2022 F-150 (on order)
Good news!
My dealership called and says that I can come pick up my new 2022 F150 this evening.
Marty called and said (and I quote) "Hey, your unicorn just arrived"

Apparently they haven't seen an Atlas blue truck arrive with the baja interior before. He said it looks "unique". That is one of those adjectives that can go either way - either in a good way or a bad way. Boy I hope we like it... We go pick up at 6 PM tonight.
[edit]
We got it in the driveway, and wow, what a truck! Here's a couple of snapshots of the new Atlas blue.

IMG_20220121_120132039_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220121_120207488_HDR.jpg
Looks way better than the Sport black/red that normally comes with the blue!

ws6transam

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT, C7 Corvette, 1984 Pontiac TransAM
Occupation
Seismotectonics Research Engineer
Looks way better than the Sport black/red that normally comes with the blue!
Thanks! Actually, Our ability to order the non-black interior is what finally sold us on the F150. That, and the comfortable seats. The ones in the Chevy Trail Boss sucked so bad I didn't make it six miles into the test drive before my wife was asking to get out. We turned around and gave them back the keys. She really wanted a blue truck this time around. So we ended up with a $4K friends & family discount from a friend at Dodge. But, Dodge wouldnt let us order a non-black or non-grey interior with their blue, and wouldn't let us order a non-black or non-grey exterior with their brown interior options. So that ruled out Dodge. Ford has that sweet twin-turbo Ecotech V6 motor, and comfortable seats, and they let us order the interior and exterior colors we wanted, as long as we were willing to wait a while. Then we found out we qualified for the X-plan discount, so we ordered our very first Ford product since 1989.

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT sport CCSB 5.0
Occupation
Auto Body Tech
Ordered an xlt 302 on 1/20. Received Fords confirmed email. Latest update from dealer was it was placed on hold along with several other 4x4’s. But the 2wd trucks were not held.

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Ordered an xlt 302 on 1/20. Received Fords confirmed email. Latest update from dealer was it was placed on hold along with several other 4x4’s. But the 2wd trucks were not held.
Any indication given as to why yours was put on hold already?

Sponsored

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT sport CCSB 5.0
Occupation
Auto Body Tech
Any indication given as to why yours was put on hold already?
None that I was told. It’s a sport xlt crew 302a. Only options are 3.31 locked, B&O sound, 5.0, and auto stop start delete

Tbass0814

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150
Occupation
DOO
Well. I had some idiot texting hit me head on and total my 2018 lariat. My ordered truck was pushed to a 3/7 build week. So I ended up giving my ordered truck back to my dealer in exchange for him allowing me to use my xplan on a truck on the lot. I ended up with a 22 platinum but had to get a 3.5EB instead of the PB I had on order. I guess I'll wait 3 years for my PB. That being said I'm absolutely thrilled with the platty. My wife even more so. She could give a crop about the engine but absolutely loves the platty interior.

FirstTimeFrank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Well. I had some idiot texting hit me head on and total my 2018 lariat. My ordered truck was pushed to a 3/7 build week. So I ended up giving my ordered truck back to my dealer in exchange for him allowing me to use my xplan on a truck on the lot. I ended up with a 22 platinum but had to get a 3.5EB instead of the PB I had on order. I guess I'll wait 3 years for my PB. That being said I'm absolutely thrilled with the platty. My wife even more so. She could give a crop about the engine but absolutely loves the platty interior.
Congratulations! Glad to hear somebody is enjoying their truck :)

EcoPlat

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 302a EcoBoost
Welcome to the 2021+ F-150 (ICE) Orders Tracking List!
  • F-150 Lightning Orders Tracking List --> Click Here
  • F-150 Lightning Reservations Tracking List --> Click Here
1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracking list.

Added mine. Platinum Powerboost.

Bigdflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302a Sport
Added mine. King Ranch 4x4 Smoked Quartz.
Sponsored