Sponsored

poodwecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 302a
Progressing right along so far.

Ordered 11/19 through Granger, build week is scheduled for 12/20.

XLT 302a package with a few odds and ends.
Sponsored

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, Acura TLX
Occupation
Engineer
For those ordering Lariats with the black interior - is there a way to get all black and avoid the dark red accents? I'm not a fan of the red accents at all.

dalmcrantz

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
I added my order to the list. I'm hoping it will arrive before the ETA of 12/13/21.
Hybrid SuperCrew XLT w/ 5.5' bed

thomhunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F-150, '96 F-150, '13 Fusion
For those ordering Lariats with the black interior - is there a way to get all black and avoid the dark red accents? I'm not a fan of the red accents at all.
My understanding is you would need to get a 502a with the Black Appearance Package, but last I heard when I ordered my truck on 11/29 it was late availability and would push the order out to the back half of 2022.

Edit: For some reason I was thinking of the Sport Appearance Package, which is what I ordered. If you check out the build and price tool on Fords website you can put together different options and see the interior, but as long as you don’t get a Sport you can get all black leather. If you want the Sport, you would need to add on the black appearance package to avoid the red/brown accents.

Last edited:

Franger

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford F-150
New member.

Lariat 500A FX4 SCREW. Ordered 10/22/21. Build date week of 12/06/21. Info entered into the tracker link.

Chewing my nails off cause I made all the ordering mistakes. Gave dealer the $1k order fee, didn’t agree on price, etc. Hope it works out.

Sponsored

StoneGray22

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 SCREW, 500A, 3.5 EB, 4x4, Max Tow, 157"
On the build and price page (for 21 MY anyways) the console and seats appear solid black if you select 500A and bucket seats/console. I'm hoping that's actually the case as I don't particularly like the dark red either.
On the build and price page (for 21 MY anyways) the console and seats appear solid black if you select 500A and bucket seats/console. I'm hoping that's actually the case as I don't particularly like the dark red either.

Photonicc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Added my new order to the list. This is my second recent order. Admin, you can remove my order 7899 from the list. This one was ordered 7/14/2021 as a 2021 model. I reordered a 2022 on 10/26/2021 including the BAP. Yesterday I had the dealer remove the BAP and today received a build week of 1/3/2022 and my VIN. Happy days.
Order includes:
Platinum
145 in WB
701A
4x2
Adaptive Steering
Twin Panel MoonRoof
Work Surface
36 Gal Fuel Tank
Not many 5.0 platinum orders that I hear about, I have had mine ordered since September. I tried adding adaptive steering to speed up the process, but the dealer told me adaptive steering won't make a difference and that my order had jumped to priority 2. They said I should receive a VIN anytime soon, but that was 1 month ago! Does anyone know how much longer I should expect to be scheduled with a vin after being priority 2? The order is a 5.0 4x4 701A platinum in antimatter blue with max trailer tow package and tow mirrors.

quo155

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 F-150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Residential Designer
I've added my order to the list...following as if I don't have anything else to do!

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] KR-Order-120621

coloradobrandon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat 4x4 3.5 PowerBoost
I had the same issue and requirement to eliminate the red at all cost. The sport package adds the red, so if you choose sport package on the build tool you get all black. That said, I like a lot about the sport package so I am looking into removing some of the chrome post delivery to create more of a Platinum look on the Lariat. As far as I can tell though — avoid sport package and you avoid the red.

Sponsored

sssinc

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 FORD RNGR LARIET FX4, 2017 PORSCHE MACAN GTS
Not many 5.0 platinum orders that I hear about, I have had mine ordered since September. I tried adding adaptive steering to speed up the process, but the dealer told me adaptive steering won't make a difference and that my order had jumped to priority 2. They said I should receive a VIN anytime soon, but that was 1 month ago! Does anyone know how much longer I should expect to be scheduled with a vin after being priority 2? The order is a 5.0 4x4 701A platinum in antimatter blue with max trailer tow package and tow mirrors.
I had similar on order since 02/2021 (Yes, that long) and then moved to 2022, as per month ago Priority 10. Nothing yet.

BigEd290

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired Telecomm
Got my VIN and notice of 1/3/2022 build week. Received this notice on 12/2/2021. Hoping it holds.

CallmeIshmael

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Expedition EL, 1985 Jeep CJ7
Looks like there is still limited scheduling for ‘22 Platinums. After reading what many went through with ‘21 orders I hope we don’t have a repeat this year. I’m curious what the constraint is. It’s hard to be patient, that’s for sure!

Snickerdoodle

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Sales
Looks like there is still limited scheduling for ‘22 Platinums. After reading what many went through with ‘21 orders I hope we don’t have a repeat this year. I’m curious what the constraint is. It’s hard to be patient, that’s for sure!
I know on the King Ranches and Platinum's if you dont select "Adaptive Steering" as an option it will be held up. Being told Spray In Bed Liners as well. Ordered with a Black Appearance and Bed Liner but removed both today to speed up the process.

quo155

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 F-150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Residential Designer
I know on the King Ranches and Platinum's if you dont select "Adaptive Steering" as an option it will be held up. Being told Spray In Bed Liners as well. Ordered with a Black Appearance and Bed Liner but removed both today to speed up the process.
I totally get that...agree (somewhat) and understand. My salesman suggested I do the same on my recently ordered King Ranch. However, I told him that I'd rather roll the dice. For me, if I am going to pay $80k for a truck, I want what I want...and not more. As such, I ordered Ford's spray-in bed liner. I want theirs, even though I might could get a better one from a local shop...I do not want to risk the common issue (something to do with reconnecting the tailgate and the 360 sensors) that the local shop doesn't connect it correctly or it messes up the computer. Either way, I want Ford's. On the adaptive steering...I do not want to pay $1k for something I do not want. Its simply something I don't care to have...no different than the chrome package...again, something I don't care to have.

In short...I understand and I have no problem with what other's want. But again...for me, I want what I want and I am willing to wait for it! My order was placed with Priority 10, but I know it may be half a year before I get it...lol!
Sponsored