BadAssBamaBoy

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired Military
I think they remove it within a couple days of it being in transit or delivered. I tried to go back to mine few days after I received my truck and it doesn’t recognize my order number and vin anymore. I called my dealer soon as it changed to delivered and they had it and he went out and did a quick inspection to make sure there wasn’t any physical damage and I picked it up about 2 days later.
I’ll be calling my dealer today and check on this, sure like to have it before Christmas. Be making a trip to Alabama. I appreciate the information, Thanks you have a great Thanksgiving and be safe out there.
Advertisement

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Added my order. Can’t wait. I think it will be pretty quick. I had put in an order three weeks prior that I wanted to update and the dealer said the original order was already in Production. He submitted the new one and I just got the confirmation! Hopefully this new order is as quick as the first one.
DF92EC58-9A2C-447C-B3B4-F5EE1CC63A65.png
Congratulations on your new F-150! :)

llsjubal

First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford Explorer (ordering F150 Lariat in Nov)
Added my order. Can’t wait. I think it will be pretty quick. I had put in an order three weeks prior that I wanted to update and the dealer said the original order was already in Production. He submitted the new one and I just got the confirmation! Hopefully this new order is as quick as the first one.
DF92EC58-9A2C-447C-B3B4-F5EE1CC63A65.png
Congratulations. I too got that email from Ford today. Very exciting. Been daydreaming about getting an F150 for the past 4 years. Now that its ordered, I figure 1 more year to wait.

Toolman605

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Explorer
Added my order to the list. Ordered 11/08. 1st pickup of any kind so pretty excited.

This is what I ordered;
2022 F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4x4:
2.7L V6 EcoBoost® with Auto Start-Stop Technology Engine
Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic Transmission
Carbonized Gray Metallic
Black Unique Sport Cloth 40/Console/40 Front-Seats, Power Driver/Manual Passenger Lumbar
20" Six-Spoke Dark Alloy Painted Aluminum Wheels
302A High Package
Ford Co-Pilot360™ 2.0
Class IV Trailer Hitch

Dealer is adding a tonneau cover and the drop-in bedliner . He said it might hold up the order and they can source it cheaper locally.

MtnSeeker

Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Question for dealers... if I make a change to my August F-150 Platinum order, from a 4x2(less common) to a 4x4 (more common) will that potentially have a negative impact on my position "in line"? Not that I feel like I am in a line that is moving.... We thought maybe changing to a 4x4 will give us a higher chance of being scheduled. Thoughts?

Advertisement

Advertisement