Sponsored

Portcallahan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F-350
How in the world did you get a build date so fast?!?! I made my order on 8/31 and checking my email every five mins…
I have no idea! My dealer said it was picked way earlier than any of his previous orders. I never received an email though. I called FPP and was surprised to actually get the VIN. After that I texted my dealer who verified the VIN and gave me the build date. Have you tried to call, chat or email FPP to check your order status?
https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/
Sponsored

RajaF150

First Name
Rajinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 LIMITED
Occupation
Realtor
My order has been added to the list. Looks like us north of the border have been having a hell of a time securing allocations; especially for higher end trim levels (n)
Hey,

I ordered on Jul 05/2021 n got Vin# on Sep 04/2021…..But I Keep called to My Sales guy. They never call me back after my deal.…

DBJohnston0104

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Limited / 2021 F150 Limited
I have no idea! My dealer said it was picked way earlier than any of his previous orders. I never received an email though. I called FPP and was surprised to actually get the VIN. After that I texted my dealer who verified the VIN and gave me the build date. Have you tried to call, chat or email FPP to check your order status?
Didn't know you could do that... I have a build date of Oct 25th!
Thanks for the tip

Portcallahan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F-350
Thanks for the tip
That's fantastic news!
I am so grateful for this site. I have learned a ton of information reading the various threads.

rudy436

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Welcome to the 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List!

1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracking list.

Just posted my order for my Platinum (order code J233)! Can't wait to see updates.

Sponsored

Mn21plat

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Thanks for the tip
Do you need any information for Ford performance other than what's on the preview order sheet? How long after order placement with a dealer can they at least verify it's been received?

DBJohnston0104

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Limited / 2021 F150 Limited
Do you need any information for Ford performance other than what's on the preview order sheet? How long after order placement with a dealer can they at least verify it's been received?
I gave them my sales code and order code which was enough for him to pull it up. I ordered mine on 8/31 and it shows that it was received that day.

Last edited:

Burnsie3435

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT 302a Powerboost Rapid Red
Occupation
Automotive Project Manager
Just added my Powerboost order to the list. Ordered in May and finally built! Waiting on shipment now which will hopefully be fast since my dealership is about an hour drive from Dearborn.

Lucky150

First Name
Lucky150
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2021, F150 2017, Mercedes-Benz 2018
Occupation
Business man
Awaiting Shipment : ordered F-150 Platinum POWERBOOST. Status changed to Awaiting Shipment (September. 21, 2021) order date was (17 JUN 2021).. Any ideas how long its take to come to Calgary ? Canada..?

bzogster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Has there been any definitive answer on if you are still unscheduled if you will ever been scheduled?

Sponsored

Lead_Foot21

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Sport FX4
Occupation
Military
Hello,

New to the forum (1st post). I don't know if anyone has ran into this before, or maybe someone here has access to better information than I do, but I ordered my 21 Lead Foot Lariat in March of 2021 through Military Autosource. I am AD and deployed (have been all year). I have had a Vin for a few months now, but the MAS site just says "In Production" and hasn't changed in a while. I have reached out through MAS and haven't made any progress, other than receiving an anticipated build start of 23 Aug. Was hoping to try Ford's tracker, but I don't have a Ford (4 digit) Order Number, just a random MAS order number. I have a 30 September requested delivery, but I am worried that Ford hasn't even built this truck and I'll be using my Chevrolegs to get around when I get home from deployment.

Thanks!

RajaF150

First Name
Rajinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 LIMITED
Occupation
Realtor
Awaiting Shipment : ordered F-150 Platinum POWERBOOST. Status changed to Awaiting Shipment (September. 21, 2021) order date was (17 JUN 2021).. Any ideas how long its take to come to Calgary ? Canada..?
Hi

Todds67

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Expedition Platinum
Occupation
Landscape business owner
Can someone help me with how I ask Ford Performance about my custom order of 08/27/21. My dealership hasn't provided me with a VIN number at this point but I have read where others have reached out to Ford Performance with their order number and dealer code and they've been able to give them any updated info. I'm just not sure where to go to contact Ford Performance. Thanks in advance for anyone able to direct me.

pkinneb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 & 2018 MX5's, 2021 F150 PB Platinum
Can someone help me with how I ask Ford Performance about my custom order of 08/27/21. My dealership hasn't provided me with a VIN number at this point but I have read where others have reached out to Ford Performance with their order number and dealer code and they've been able to give them any updated info. I'm just not sure where to go to contact Ford Performance. Thanks in advance for anyone able to direct me.
Go here
Start a chat and ask for a status on your Sales Code & Order Code

ECO_Heavy

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT SCREW (Ordered)
Occupation
5-0