Welcome to the 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List!
1. Please use the Orders Tracking List Submission Form to add yourself to the list.
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. Once your submission is approved it will show up in the list.
4. Be sure to check out the STATS sheet below it for detailed infographics on body style, models/trims, etc.
5. Use the Change Request Form to request any changes to your order info on the tracking list.
Turned out I was able to pick up my truck a few days later. Basically, it was exactly 6 months from order date to delivery. The issue wasn't a chip, but the pedestrian warning speaker. I had them install the speaker later on after they received it. (Would prefer to NOT have it but the darn display made a warning message on the screen at every start). The salesman did however confirm that Ford would ship vehicles to dealers w/o chips in order reduce wait times.Please let us know when they release your vehicle. I was asking my Dealer about this the other day and they said they had not received any of the units. I see this being a fiasco for the Dealers both tracking parts, vehicles requiring chips, vehicles with chips installed, and having people inquire about the vehicle being for sale and when it may be available for sale. In my opinion, it may give Ford a bigger black eye. Our Dealer does not have enough technicians since the government is still paying people to stay at home! It takes 12+ days to even get scheduled for an oil change.