Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
Order Bank opens tomorrow, any word on the order guide? I don't ever recall it being this close to the opening, but maybe I am not remembering.
I checked blue oval forum and nothing. Typically the order guide comes out the day of or within a few days after the date the orders are first accepted (today).
Sponsored

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin

2021PLAT!

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 platinum
Occupation
Small Business owner
Just placed my order yesterday 2021 PLAT Iconic Silver, twin panel moonroof,Carmelo interior and lay down seats! Arriving December due to waiting on production of lay down seats!

Texasboy1022

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Just placed my order yesterday 2021 PLAT Iconic Silver, twin panel moonroof,Carmelo interior and lay down seats! Arriving December due to waiting on production of lay down seats!
Nice! I’m in SA too, what dealership did you order from? I went to mine in Boerne and they said they weren’t taking orders until September. If you have a good salesman too, let me know. Thanks!

2021PLAT!

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150 platinum
Occupation
Small Business owner
Nice! I’m in SA too, what dealership did you order from? I went to mine in Boerne and they said they weren’t taking orders until September. If you have a good salesman too, let me know. Thanks!
Call Marty Martinez at Northside ford tell him George Salas sent you.

Sponsored

Ford4Life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Explorer ST
Occupation
Financial Advisor
When can we expect the build and price feature on the website? Also, is the pricing guide out yet? How are you ordering these trucks if there's no pricing?

libby2cm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost Platinum
Occupation
Computer Stuff
When can we expect the build and price feature on the website? Also, is the pricing guide out yet? How are you ordering these trucks if there's no pricing?
I went last weekend to put order in, but there wasn't alignment between the order guide, what dealer showed as options, or even the marketing materials. They could have taken order, but I wasn't going to take a shot in the dark on a $75k truck I couldn't validate config on. I'm wondering if it will go live at the beginning of august. My guess is product/marketing teams are still ironing out issues.. maybe even supply chain is causing impacts already.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
For what its worth, one of so. Cal's largest Ford dealership's Internet sales manager has been telling me he cannot actually place an order yet but can run "what-ifs" on pricing. Got a call today saying that on Monday, Aug. 3rd orders can be submitted.

take it for what it's worth

rodneyarcher

First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Mercedes GLE350, 65 Shelby Cobra, (Soon) 2021 Ford F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Software
So any updates on when the order banks will be open?

Also, can someone tell me what options I need to order to get the max tow/trailer capacity on a 4x4 King Ranch 5',5" bed?

Sponsored

libby2cm

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost Platinum
Occupation
Computer Stuff
my dealer could have taken my order last weekend, they just couldn't tell me what i was buying lol