First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
Does anyone know if you have an order already placed but not built if any of these changes will be applied?
Good Question I was wondering the same thing. Just got my sticker last week. Wondering if there are any changes that will be in it.
I believe if you have a Vin you can't make changes
Sponsored

3DogKnight

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Escape Titanium - 2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
100% retired
It would be great if XLT 302a had a heated steering wheel as an option. I'd definitely pay for it.

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bullitt, 2020 F-150
Occupation
Babylon 5 security
Thanks for posting.
I see Medium Dark Slate as an interior color for the XLT. Is there a picture of that anywhere? In 2019/2020 MY they had Medium Earth Grey, which was far too light; looked very cheap; and got dirty in seconds.

NM, I found it on Ford’s web site. Still looks very light and prone to quick, permanent dirty marks.
One of my biggest frustrations with Ford is that you cannot get a black cloth interior on an XLT, unless you get the Sport package. I want chromed-up blue or black exterior, with a black cloth interior, and Ford in their seriously-F’d up “wisdom” does not let that happen. The light-gray leading edge of the seat, the bottom of the dash, doors and console just look cheap as hell. Even my daughter said the grey seat edges and lower dash looked like something from the 1980’s. Come on, Ford!

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
Added latest CANADA order guide (8/2/21) to the first post.
Sponsored