Sponsored

drewsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Thats so odd! Can anyone confirm this is only avail with King Ranch? Also in looking at pics it seems as if it really reduces that small storage area....so maybe its not worth it???

Also, does anyone have any idea if the 50M interior work surface might change the console or not?
Agreed. Crazy that you can’t get wireless charging as an option on all trims.
Sponsored

Kovol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 triton
Im looking at the PowerBoost engine right now. Can somebody explain what O-3 means? Is it trying to say that this will only be available on the crew cab?

drewsd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Im looking at the PowerBoost engine right now. Can somebody explain what O-3 means? Is it trying to say that this will only be available on the crew cab?
Correct - optional on crewcab

Kovol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 triton
Correct - optional on crewcab
Any chance of it coming to 8ft bed configurations? The 2020 regular cab w/ 8ft bed can be bought with the 3.5 EcoBoost. So maybe it can also get the PowerBoost in 2021?

Barnacle

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1978 Ford F-150 Ranger
Occupation
Finance
Trying to figure out my order as well. I have went to three dealers and only two of them have been interested in placing orders. I am stuck between XLT Chrome vs Sport but leaning sport just for the dark interior and shifter. Color wise I am between Carbonized grey or something helping offset the grill and dark premium wheels. Something I need some feedback on is how to get the 360 camera package. I had a dealer price out two methods to get it with one being tow package add on and then the 360 camera add on (build guide says tow or Max tow is required for it), but then the other was just the tow tech package which says it includes the 360 camera. The first is about $1700 where the second is only $800. Seems odd with price difference being that much and makes me question if the camera package included is different. Funny thing is the Tow package is 90% already included on the 302A package except for backup assist. The tow tech is mostly all added features. Anyone have any feedback on this?

Sponsored

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 2018 Explorer Platinum
Any idea when the build and price will be up on the website? I know the truck is due later this fall but I would think by Sept it would be up. Thanks.
Not trying to derail the tread just looking to see if there is an answer out there somewhere lol

Last edited:

mel063

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F-150, 79 Jeep CJ-5
Occupation
Sr. Director
Any idea when the build and price will be up on the website? I know the truck is due later this fall but I would think by Sept it would be up. Thanks.
Not trying to derail the tread just looking to see if there is an answer out there somewhere lol
I spoke with the local dealer and he said they are cleaning up the 2020 orders now and the actual 2021 order portal should be opened in early September. You can go in and pick options to get pricing now but I'm told you cannot place an actual order until sometime in September...

Coreytime

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
I spoke with the local dealer and he said they are cleaning up the 2020 orders now and the actual 2021 order portal should be opened in early September. You can go in and pick options to get pricing now but I'm told you cannot place an actual order until sometime in September...
This is not true. My buddy works at the dealership and I sat down and watched him place the order. Some dealers might not be taking orders but they can order.

Sponsored

roboco

First Name
Ras
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volkswagen Sharan
Hi from Germany, I am desperate on importing the 2021 F-150. In past generations most nice details such as 360° cam etc. required bucket seats but I need 40/20/40 bench seats in the front.

Does anyone know if that has changed? Do most equipment groups like 302A or 402A still require the center console?

I am looking at an XLT or Lariat, no chrome with bench seats and as much technology as possible - not an easy thing to find. Special order an option?

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Ras

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
Hi from Canada. We don't know a lot about the versions. Ford doesn't upload the configurator yet. It is suppose to be around early september. I can't wait too to order my new truck.

mclroy

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Analyst
I can't beleieve the price difference between canadian and us. You seems to buy a platinum trim cause of the 702A option for 62,000.00 dollars. Here i can get a Lariat with 501A option for that price!