Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
Ford brought out a 2021 F-150 Lariat Chrome in Rapid Red to be displayed in front of the NY Stock Exchange. Ford's CFO was today's honorary opening-bell ringer.

Here's a photo and video (from sister site Bronco6g.com)

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Lariat visits NYSE for bell ringing event 2021 Ford F150 Lariat Chrome NYSE

The F-150 is seen early in this video from sister site Bronco6G.com:

Official Press Release:

BUILT FOR AMERICA: FORD’S ALL-NEW F-150, BRONCO MAKE NEW YORK CITY DEBUTS AS PART OF BELL-RINGING EVENT AT NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE

NEW YORK, Aug. 17, 2020 – All-new versions of the Ford F-150, part of Ford F-Series, America’s most popular truck for 43 years and most popular vehicle for 38 years, and the much-anticipated Ford Bronco rugged SUV debut in New York City today, in conjunction with the company ringing the bell to open trading day on Wall Street.

Tim Stone, Ford chief financial officer, is representing Ford Motor Company as the honorary opening-bell ringer just before 9:30 a.m.

Ford revealed the redesigned F-150 – the toughest, most productive F-150 ever and most powerful in its class – in late June. It features new connected vehicle innovations such as over-the-air updates that help keep F-150 at the forefront of purposeful technology, and an available all-new 3.5-liter PowerBoost™ full hybrid powertrain with Pro Power Onboard™ – an integrated power generator.

Just last month, the company unveiled all-new versions of the iconic Ford Bronco – reimagined as a new outdoor brand with an all-4x4 family that includes Bronco two-door and first-ever Bronco four-door models plus the smaller Bronco Sport. Response to the return of Bronco has been unprecedented, with record visits to Ford.com and total reservations for the Bronco two- and four-door models exceeding 165,000 in less than a month.

Like the F-150 always has been, Bronco two- and four-door models will be proudly assembled in America. Across all its products, Ford employs more hourly workers and assembles more vehicles in the U.S. than any other auto manufacturer.

The all-new F-150 will be available to customers this fall. Bronco will come off the line next spring.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Admin
Two F-150 in the background.

Last edited:

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
If only I were there. There would be HD video, photos galore. It's the strangest thing, there isn't a single video of the F150 on Youtube from this "showing." Even Ford's Media site only shows the Bronco from this event. What a missed opportunity for those of us salivating over every new view of the truck.

Frustrated.

Last edited:

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Honestly... I'm equally frustrated by the poor participation in this forum about the new F-150. I realize its the 14th next gen so naturally the hoopla isn't earth-shattering. But still surprised by the typical day having about a dozen posts.

I'm also a member (and potential future owner) of the new Bronco, and the equivalent forum for that is hyper-active. Dozens of posts each hour. ?

Sponsored

MAhauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Explorer
I think now that many of us have all the info to reference, we’re just waiting to place orders and not posting as much as before. But once we get more people ordering and then actual owners the place will pick up.

And comparing Bronco forum (Bronco6G) to the F-150 isn’t quite fair bc the Bronco is going to have much more enthusiasts naturally. Plus it’s been out of production for decades so the anticipation for it is much higher than a new F-150.

Given some time this place will fill in nicely.

Outdoormjd

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 F-150 Raptor, Kia stinger
Wait for the new raptor to be announced next year or later this year. It will pick up.

Haulin455

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150
Honestly... I'm equally frustrated by the poor participation in this forum about the new F-150. I realize its the 14th next gen so naturally the hoopla isn't earth-shattering. But still surprised by the typical day having about a dozen posts.

I'm also a member (and potential future owner) of the new Bronco, and the equivalent forum for that is hyper-active. Dozens of posts each hour. ?
Another F-150 forum I participate in also has remarkably low participation in their 2021 F-150 sub forum. I think 14th Gen just didn’t impress much at all.

Other than the updated interior and PowerBoost there isn’t that much to talk about. It’s just an evolution of the 13th Gen while the Bronco is a complete revitalization of a Ford staple.

I’m still debating between a 2021 F-150 and Bronco. While I think a new F-150 would be more useful to me, the Bronco would be a lot more fun and interesting.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
^ Bingo! :D

same boat: I know the F-150 will be much more versatile and capable (for what I really need), versus the allure and appeal of the reborn Bronco and its badass looks and off-road abilities.

I'd love to get the Badlands, 2-door, Manual skipping the "Sasquatch" 35's. The 33's look just fine!

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Lariat visits NYSE for bell ringing event Bad 2-dr
Sponsored