First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 lariat
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I just purchased a used 2021 and just noticed that the front headlight turn signals do not work. Rear ones do, so do side mirror but the front, nothing. I’m getting hyper flash sound in the truck but didn’t think something was off and just thought that’s the way the flasher sounded now since having my 2015. I have looked everywhere on Google and haven’t found any info. Can someone please help me
Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
It could be in the asbuilt data and Forscan can fix it. There are options to turn the different lights into different functions or disable them completely. Could also be hack job wiring if the prior owner was tapping into turn signal wires for something.

OP
OP

Ldominguez1986

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 lariat
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Funny that you say that because I also noticed today that was a light bar installed under the tailgate that isn’t on and there was a little wire that was hanging out of the side of the trailer hook up. Do you think it could be that? Like I said the tail lights work. And the hyper flash stops making the fast clickjng

OP
OP

Ldominguez1986

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 lariat
Occupation
Union Carpenter
It could be in the asbuilt data and Forscan can fix it. There are options to turn the different lights into different functions or disable them completely. Could also be hack job wiring if the prior owner was tapping into turn signal wires for something.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
I would assume light bar on rear would tap into turn signals somehow. Many I've seen use trailer plug.

Sponsored

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Just speculation but fuse would likely knock out all the turn signals. Hopefully someone that knows more of these trucks can chime in.

Only thing I can think is just check all connections and follow wiring to see if prior owner did something stupid. Been there done that on my used bike purchases fixing other people stupid ideas.

If you bought from a dealer far as I know they are legally required to sell you a vehicle with working turn signals. I'd go to them for it in that case.

DamnStrait

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
What’s the verdict? How did you get the headlight turn signals fixed? All of my turn signals work except headlights. 502a package as well.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
What’s the verdict? How did you get the headlight turn signals fixed? All of my turn signals work except headlights. 502a package as well.
Good morning. Would you please send over a private message with your VIN and dealer info so I can look into this headlight concern on my end? Thank you!
Sponsored