First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
How are the BFGs for things like road noise and body roll, and ride harshness?
if you’re looking for a smooth ride, you can’t go wrong with those Michelin’s.

i have had both over the years (different SUV’s) and the BFG’s do introduce some road noise - though less than other All Terrains, like my neighbors Goodyear Wranglers. I live in the northeast up on a hill and the BFG’s are terrific in the snow. For me, they are the best compromise of performance and ride quality. Depending on where you live, the touring Michelin’s may be best. My opinion. :)
Sponsored

Thanos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Sport
Question. How long should a truck take to get to Southeast Georgia if it shipped last week?

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
if you’re looking for a smooth ride, you can’t go wrong with those Michelin’s.

i have had both over the years (different SUV’s) and the BFG’s do introduce some road noise - though less than other All Terrains, like my neighbors Goodyear Wranglers. I live in the northeast up on a hill and the BFG’s are terrific in the snow. For me, they are the best compromise of performance and ride quality. Depending on where you live, the touring Michelin’s may be best. My opinion. :)
I would agree with that. Michelin’s are normally at a bit of a premium when compared with other tires, but you finger what you pay for. I’ve always been satisfied when I’ve had them. Everything from all season to performance oriented tires.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
9 to 14 days to Alabama. Train won't leave till all the rail cars it has to carry are full. Could lose a day or two on that.
Sponsored