Sponsored

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Does anyone know the addresses and values for turning on auto-level headlamps? I have a 501A that I put LED projector headlamps in and I am installing the ride height sensors this weekend. I already have bending and glare free activated

TIA
Sponsored

Tungy01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Raptor 37 PP
I could post my IPC Forscan data if anyone is interested. Not sure if you need a new module or just some Forscan changes to reflect the info on the instrument cluster.

I would also like to see the Gear number when in Drive. I only get the "D" in the Raptor, unless in the manual mode.
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? IMG_7621

FTMS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Titan
I see some OBDII corded modules either have a switch for high and low speed, some say they do it automatic but the OBDLink MX+ does not mention it at all. Does the Link have this feature and is it still necessary for Forscan?

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Does anyone know the addresses and values for turning on auto-level headlamps? I have a 501A that I put LED projector headlamps in and I am installing the ride height sensors this weekend. I already have bending and glare free activated

TIA
I believe you can find those entries in HCM, the real english one. (need a better term for that)

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
It's in the guages set

I believe you can find those entries in HCM, the real english one. (need a better term for that)
Yea it appears there’s a couple in there, I just wasn’t sure if there were any other modules that need to be updated like the ABS or BCM

Sponsored

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Yea it appears there’s a couple in there, I just wasn’t sure if there were any other modules that need to be updated like the ABS or BCM
Good point. Mine came with from the factory but they don't work. :mad: Good luck!

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
There is no reading of the boost pressure under the guage. The Raptor can see the boost pressure under the "measurements" Screen. Also, you cannot add the Raptor IPC by changing asbuilt or updating the software. Its completely different. Also, The raptor can add oil temp under the measurements tab.

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
There is no reading of the boost pressure under the guage. The Raptor can see the boost pressure under the "measurements" Screen. Also, you cannot add the Raptor IPC by changing asbuilt or updating the software. Its completely different. Also, The raptor can add oil temp under the measurements tab.
IPC? did i miss what that means somewhere? also, sounds like you're sayin even if i had the 12" cluster, swapping it to the raptor cluster wont really accomplish anything.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Good point. Mine came with from the factory but they don't work. :mad: Good luck!
Well that’s frustrating. Do you have CCD? If not, do you have the LHS ride height sensors?

Sponsored

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Well that’s frustrating. Do you have CCD? If not, do you have the LHS ride height sensors?
Yes on the CCD. And scales. The scales calibration is off too which might be related but haven't quite wrapped my mind around it, seems like that would make lights point too low but I'm blinding people when loaded.

cheesedogf150

First Name
CheeseDog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat
Anyone know how to enable the station logo when listening to HD Radio? Thx

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Does anyone know of any settings to get the interior panel lights off when the truck is on? Even with lights off and the dimmer on “low” (it barely does anything) there’s quite a bit of ambient light. Plus all of my controls are still lit up.

On the police interceptors there’s a “dark mode” where you can have every interior light off and it’s awesome. That’s what I’d like to have.

scott011422

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a PB 7.2k 4x4 157"
Occupation
Engineer
I wanted to tackle the Oil Life today. There are 2 Oil Life settings, At least for the PowerBoosts. First there is the Primary Oil Life (720.5.1 bits 0 and 1) This is used to set the amount of Miles and timeframe. Then there is the secondary system that overrides the primary system if used. This system is only used for the 10000 mile / 1 year oil changes. (720.2.1 bit 1) I disabled the 10k, then set 720.5.1 to 5k / 6m Which is what I'm changing it at anyway. Its been an hour and FordPass hasn't updated, But the Oil Life on the truck has been reset. I'll just have to drive to know for sure. 50 Miles is 1% of my oil life. So depending on what increment of value its updates at, I may know next week.
Aggravatingly, No matter what I do I cant get this to work. There is no change on the app to the point the app keeps counting down miles like nothing happened. On the truck side, The oil life doesn't count down at all. Its been 100% on any setting I choose. I set the oil life (720.5.1) back to my factory default of 7500/1yr which did nothing. Then as soon as i turned 10K/1yr (720.2.1) my oil life immediately updated to 53% which is what the app says too.

Its a little odd that is wouldn't work. You telling me Ford is using the intelligent oil minder on all 2021 and up vehicles?

Maybe because my vehicle is connected. What if you had a lower truck without Fordpass, I wonder if it would work then.

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Does anyone know of any settings to get the interior panel lights off when the truck is on? Even with lights off and the dimmer on “low” (it barely does anything) there’s quite a bit of ambient light. Plus all of my controls are still lit up.

On the police interceptors there’s a “dark mode” where you can have every interior light off and it’s awesome. That’s what I’d like to have.
Try this:
Sponsored