Sponsored

Vick!

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
The last two values are checksum value that automatically recalculate. Just accept the message and let it roll. They aren't "as-built" addresses, so when those update, nothing with the truck changes

Did you also enable the global open/close in the APIM? if you give us screenshots of your PDM, DDM, and BCM as builts for the addresses below, this can help us determine the issue. I am not sure which addresses you are referring to as open and close

It also looks like you changed too many characters, and/or possibly the wrong ones:

1673010033534.png
Thank you the last values deff threw me off lol.

I did enable the global open/close in the APIM.

I didn't change the values in the on the 726-11-02 - BCM or the 741-06-03 - APIM which Ill do tonight.

Would those be the only 2 changes I need to complete or is it all 7 per the excel?
Sponsored

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Thank you the last values deff threw me off lol.

I did enable the global open/close in the APIM.

I didn't change the values in the on the 726-11-02 - BCM or the 741-06-03 - APIM which Ill do tonight.

Would those be the only 2 changes I need to complete or is it all 7 per the excel?
All 7 lines of addresses must be updated in order for it to work

Vick!

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
All 7 lines of addresses must be updated in order for it to work
Ahhhhh now that makes sense.

The same if I want to enable the cameras at speed I would need to revise all 4 Value per excel?

Vick!

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Ahhhhh now that makes sense.

The same if I want to enable the cameras at speed I would need to revise all 4 Value per excel?
It appears to me only 3 addresses need to be updated for cameras at speed.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 1673011552767

Reactions: Dlh

Sponsored

Vick!

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
It appears to me only 3 addresses need to be updated for cameras at speed.

1673011552767.png
Perfect yes sir I see the same thing minus the offroad.

Maybe ill leave the "Enable cameras at speed" alone if the update come through with that feature added if what I read was accurate.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Perfect yes sir I see the same thing minus the offroad.

Maybe ill leave the "Enable cameras at speed" alone if the update come through with that feature added if what I read was accurate.
Those OTA updates come slowly. I don't think there's any harm in trying, so long as you keep record of your factory as built values and just put them back in if it doesn't work

Vick!

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
Those OTA updates come slowly. I don't think there's any harm in trying, so long as you keep record of your factory as built values and just put them back in if it doesn't work
Awesome thank you again for the knowledge transfer. This is still all new too me being this is my first ford lol.

Mortonsk9s

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 and 2022 F150
Occupation
Engineering
MY MY22 was built September 22 2022 and I could not access the IPMA, it would load to 27% and have an error, I was able to adjust my tire size and reset the BCM. Also is the Ford Performance splash screen not an option anymore? I have not tried to access the APIM yet, all I know is I can access the BCM and not the IPMA. Also on the DRL brightness what is the stock value usually set at on percentage?

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Awesome thank you again for the knowledge transfer. This is still all new too me being this is my first ford lol.
This is probably my 20th Ford lol (maybe more) but I live in a Ford town with relatives that work at Ford and even I spent about 4 years at Ford.

I am still learning FORScan too. In some ways it's pretty simple, but just like most things, the more you dig into it, the more you realize you don't actually know anything haha

Sponsored

Vick!

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT
This is probably my 20th Ford lol (maybe more) but I live in a Ford town with relatives that work at Ford and even I spent about 4 years at Ford.

I am still learning FORScan too. In some ways it's pretty simple, but just like most things, the more you dig into it, the more you realize you don't actually know anything haha
LMAO lol you go that correct sir. Have a great Weekend David

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
0101 0001 0557 should be 0101 0000 05--

scott011422

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a PB 7.2k 4x4 157"
Occupation
Engineer
I was digging through the easy mode APIM lists. There were a few things in there I would think SHOULD work. But didn’t. Am I doing something wrong?

mirrors tilt on reverse
Cameras on turn signal
Doors lock on exit
Phone as key

Non of these are hardware. I would have expected them to work. I did an APIM reset too.
Any thoughts?
I was playing around in menus while stuck in a line and found a new setting which im assuming is related to the above.

In the drivers assistance menu there is now a blanked out setting for signal mirrors tilt -trailer. or something like that. I cant turn it on, but there is a help tip and it says that when using a trailer activating your turn signal will display the camera from that side, as long as you are not in reverse or an offroad mode.

Sounds like this option is at least partially thought out.

Jmeo

First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Raptor, 2020 Shelby GT500
Occupation
Firefighter
I was preplanning for my heated steering wheel, projector LED, and rain sensing wiper retrofit installs (waiting for parts), and figured I would start with backing up all the modules in ForScan. Well, I was successful with all but one, the SOBDMC. This is the secondary on-board diagnostic module. For some reason, every time I try, I get "Service procedure has been interrupted".

A search of this forum shows it has been talked about, but I cannot find an outcome. Does anybody know why this happens, or if there is s a way to get that module backed up? I realize I will most likely never touch anything inside of it, I just wanted everything backed up incase I accidentally "brick" my truck (it would be my luck).

Thanks

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I found that same issue when I first backed up my 2022 back in April?

I don't remember if the issue was resolved, or if a newer version of Forscan solved it at the time.

I'll give it a try when I get home tonight and report back.
Sponsored