First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat; Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Project Management
I just setup the Unreal theme and it seems since then (or the preceding apim update), my Wireless CarPlay drops after a few minutes. Anyone experience this?
Mine does, if it connects at all. I’ve tried resetting my phones network settings. Powering down my phone and deleting it from the truck. Now it seems even worse, but who knows.
Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
With apology if I've missed it .....

Is it possible to display digital boost on a 3.5EB (similar to digital coolant / tranny temps which are great (y) )?

Thanks in Advance and thanks for the thread!

mikey1988

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F150 XLT fx4 reg cab V8, '79 Ford Granada
Occupation
steel mill worker
Thanks for posting this up! Got it all enabled and looks so much better! Interestingly however, the climate bar didn't activate with 7D0-02-02 xxx6 xxxx xx--. I had use xxx2 for non-hybrid even though it's a PB. Wonder why that is.
will the unreal theme work on a xlt with the small productitivity screen or is this only for the full size screen?

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
With apology if I've missed it .....

Is it possible to display digital boost on a 3.5EB (similar to digital coolant / tranny temps which are great (y) )?

Thanks in Advance and thanks for the thread!
as far as I know the answer is no. just like the oil pressure gauge, it just shows a range
i can say in forscan with the data logger you can see boost pressure

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford-150 Platinum , 22 Edge, 23 Explorer ST
Occupation
Retired
The following will add cooled and/or heated seats to the bottom climate bar
7D0-02-01 xxxx x*xx xx-- if you have heated & cooled seats then use A

seat icons-1.png

seat icons-2.png
Help! I messed up. On the 7d0-02-02 line, I changed the middle set to 6 by accident and I cant restore it. Do you know what the middle 3 were suppose to be? Or the whole line?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Help! I messed up. On the 7d0-02-02 line, I changed the middle set to 6 by accident and I cant restore it. Do you know what the middle 3 were suppose to be? Or the whole line?
Post/message me your VIN along with the values you have now at 7D0-02-02

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I got it. Sorry, was an 8. I hove the climate bar.

Last edited:

cjduello

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat SCREW EB 502A Sport FX4
I am not sure what I am doing wrong here... I have SYNC version 22192 rev 498 in my job 2 2021 Lariat.
I modded 7D0-02-03 to xxx2-xxxx-xx-- then did an APIM reset - nothing happened.
I modded 7D0-03-01 to xxxx-24xx-xx-- then did an APIM reset - nothing happened.
I did another APIM reset - nothing happened.

I have searched for similar issues, but cannot find any. Anyone with any ideas as to what I am doing wrong?

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development

BHunted1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

jflottawa

First Name
J.F.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Director, Software Development
Thanks, just had to load as built in forscan, get what I needed and corrected my error. :)
I've never used any of the tools yet, just an "expert" from reading threads :p

Spindrive

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Did you ever get it all working? I gave it a quick try (same versions on sync & powerup as you), but it didn't seem to work for me. (Yep... I reset the APIM multiple times)

I think someone must have hit me with the "idiot stick"... I *think* I've got the Unreal Theme active, but for the life of me, I cannot get the Climate Bar at the Bottom, or either of the different splash screens (Anniversary or Lightning).

This isn't my first endeavor with FORScan, but I'll be damned if I can get it working.
I have PowerUp 3.5.2 and Sync 4 Version 22192_PRODUCT. Which I thought was enough to get that stuff working.

The other oddity, is that a while ago, I cranked up my DRL's to full bright... I have gotten a number of complaints from folks, so I figured that I'd turn them down. According to the spreadsheet:

set at about 60% (3C hex) thru 75% (4B hex) use lowest value you can before flickering appears

But I set mine to "0A" (based on the spreadsheet at the time)... so I am VERY confused... because, 3C Hex = 60, 4B Hex = 75, but 0A = 10 ! Since the spreadsheet says to "use lowest value," does that mean that higher values are dimmer??!! So 10% is extremely bright?

(Believe it or not... I am a pretty technical guy... and fairly competent with a computer... 30+ years as a Unix/Linux Systems Engineer.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sounds like we have the same issue… I was not able to figure it out, so partially stuck on unreal.

I also noticed I have the same headlight issue as yours, although I tried to turn mine up. I live in the boonies so I need as bright as possible. But mine was also set to 0. I tried the other settings as well, nothing seemed to change

JediNut

First Name
Emmett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
Occupation
Old Time Geek
Sounds like we have the same issue… I was not able to figure it out, so partially stuck on unreal.

I also noticed I have the same headlight issue as yours, although I tried to turn mine up. I live in the boonies so I need as bright as possible. But mine was also set to 0. I tried the other settings as well, nothing seemed to change
You can give "0A" a try... it definitely cranked my DRLs up to the "obnoxious" level.

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
Give this a try:

HVAC
733-01-07 xxxx x8xx xx (If OEM is A)

This disables the “Enhanced Windshield Anti Fogging Strategy” which is the primary cause of the recirculation turning off.
Tried that on mine. Didn't work. :confused: Recirculation still turns off at random. Can be anywhere from 90 seconds to 5 minutes. Makes no difference having the HVAC in Auto or manual mode either.

While annoying, at least it doesn't suck in exhaust fumes like the Ranger did.

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Tried that on mine. Didn't work. :confused: Recirculation still turns off at random. Can be anywhere from 90 seconds to 5 minutes. Makes no difference having the HVAC in Auto or manual mode either.

While annoying, at least it doesn't suck in exhaust fumes like the Ranger did.
Did you have any errors with FORscan and your HVAC Module? I keep getting an error on mine, and looking into it I found this can happen if FORscan isn't compatible with a new revision of a module yet. Have you gone back in and verified the value changed?
Sponsored