Sponsored

VGZPRT

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Raptor
Ive done my reserch but couldnt find anything about removing the XM Sirius radio from the radio source.

Is it possible ?
Yes here you go.
But this will also disable the physical button between the speaker and screen buttons on the dash. These settings work in my 2022 Raptor which should be the same as your truck.

Delete SeriusXmAPIM7D0-01-01Dxxxxxxxxx--decrease the number in "D" by 2. If it is a 2 make it 0, if it is A make it 8.
Sponsored

Sponsored

fredoss

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
next test question
is there a DARK MODE to set in forscan
this is no outside lighting or inside lighting if you shut off truck and open doors
you know to use at a drive in or out in the woods setting up for the hogs at OHHHHH dark 30
it used to be police mode or something but it was everything off
i found a switch on media buttons to turn off the BIG screen and a switch in the overhead to kill interior lighting, but the ambient stays on and so does the outside LED lights and parking lights
726-41-02 xxxx xx01 xx--
726-33-02 xx01 xxxx xx--

With these settings, you can also drive without any exterior lights (totally dark) by selecting the OFF position of the headlights and lowering the instrument panel brightness to the minimum.

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Running into some problems here guys. Can anyone tell me which specific numbers are changed to make the USB ports (front and for second row) stay always on for charging? Is that possible? I thought changing the PowerPoint time out was the trick.

Sponsored

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
726-41-02 xxxx xx01 xx--
726-33-02 xx01 xxxx xx--

With these settings, you can also drive without any exterior lights (totally dark) by selecting the OFF position of the headlights and lowering the instrument panel brightness to the minimum.
my as built already has the 726 33 02 set as described above.
the 726 41 02 xxxx 0000 xxxx i will try it and see
thanks

SportySpace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport 3.5
My apologies if this has been asked already, but does anyone know if it's possible to have the digital speedometer show every digit? The Mustang with a digital dash has this feature so I was curious if we can do the same in our trucks.

wagonmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Powerboost
Hi, there is a way with forscan to remove the restrictions while driving the radio ? i can't even take my messages with that crap

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford F-150 Lariat | '22 Ford F-350 S/D Tremor
Occupation
Firefighter Superintendent
Hi, there is a way with forscan to remove the restrictions while driving the radio ? i can't even take my messages with that crap
You mean use the keyboard while in motion or?