Sponsored

DK4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Can confirm this works and love this feature! Really helps if you have the latest version of FORScan and the latest firmware on the OBDLink EX. Works flawlessly and zero issues.
Can you guys explain to a dummy what this does? Does it just automatically turn on the front heated or cooled seats based on your set temp?

Edit, referring to this mod by Robb:

HVAC
733-01-08 xxxx x1xx xx (Original As-built 0)

APIM
7D0-02-02 1xxx xxxx xx (Original As-built 0)
Sponsored

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford F-150 Lariat | '22 Ford F-350 S/D Tremor
Occupation
Firefighter Superintendent
Can you guys explain to a dummy what this does? Does it just automatically turn on the front heated or cooled seats based on your set temp?
Yes it basically does just that, and at specified temperatures too. It's pretty cool, works together with the auto control mode as well.

@ROBB1 would you be able to elaborate further?

Reactions: DK4

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
i will try it tomorrow
Looks like there's more to it. After speaking with @ROBB1, there are other factors in ACM (another line) that needs to be enabled in order for this to work on a friend's XLT. I did change the first line earlier today, will do the additional changes tomorrow and report back.

powerboatr

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired Navy Senior Chief
Looks like there's more to it. After speaking with @ROBB1, there are other factors in ACM (another line) that needs to be enabled in order for this to work on a friend's XLT. I did change the first line earlier today, will do the additional changes tomorrow and report back.
yes drop me a PM with the other line that needs changing i would rather do them all at once
thanks

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation

Sponsored

DK4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Yes it basically does just that, and at specified temperatures too. It's pretty cool, works together with the auto control mode as well.

@ROBB1 would you be able to elaborate further?
Thanks Nightshade. I found his initial post earlier in the thread with more info.

Thanks guys.

You are the man!

Based on this info I was able to enable Auto heated and cooled seats.

Seats automatically heat or cool based on internal truck temp and selected temp. You will also see a APIM display of your temp selection and whether you are in Auto mode or not. Manual control is retained via the buttons. I just implemented this tonight and everything seems works as expected in auto, but I haven't done any long term testing, so mileage may vary. You will need heat / cooled seats and auto climate for this to work.

My truck is a 2021 402A Tremor which is equivalent to a 502A Lariat. Other trims should verify your original as-build against the spread sheet for possible differences.

HVAC
733-01-08 xxxx x1xx xx (Original As-built 0)

APIM
7D0-02-02 1xxx xxxx xx (Original As-built 0)

E12B19A3-1F05-4C69-8053-0F79FC1C604B.jpeg

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Thanks Nightshade. I found his initial post earlier in the thread with more info.

Thanks guys.
Just to add for those making the auto seat change:

For the auto seats: make sure they are actually in auto mode. You can do this by pressing ether the heat or cool button, cycling through the manual temps, off, then auto. 3 heat > 2 heat > 1 heat > off > auto. You should get a pop up on the center screen with this mod reflecting the settings. They will turn themselves off or not come on at all if the set and truck temp are close. It’s not a earth-shattering mod but I have been enjoying it in the cold mornings. Seat heat comes on automatically then slowly dials itself down to off as everything comes up to temp.

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
yes drop me a PM with the other line that needs changing i would rather do them all at once
thanks
I’m thinking at this point the engine sound enhancement is specific to the B&O unleashed. The XLT @Nightshade is working on has this “feature” disabled from the factory with the non-unleashed B&O. It will be interesting to hear if it works once he activates it. To date most people have been interested in turning it off rather than on, so this is new territory for the most part.

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Apparently from reading up after making my comment, seems @ROBB1 has commented a while back saying the following needs to be changed, to another member for engine audio enhancement (fake engine noise):

ACM: 727-04-01 xxxx **xx xx

01 is the 3.5l ecoboost
00 is the V8 (no enhancement)
07 is the 2.7l ecoboost

Wanted to see if someone actually did this yet and if the above are the correct values?
Where does the sound come from? Is it in the cab? If so I may try and turn it off. No need for engine noise in the cab if you ask me.

ROBB1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Tremor
Where does the sound come from? Is it in the cab? If so I may try and turn it off. No need for engine noise in the cab if you ask me.
It is in the cab from the speakers. The idea is to make the turbo engines sound like a V8 to the driver. It was one of the first things I disabled in my truck.

To disable:
ACM:
727-01-01 xxxx xxxx 0x—
Your OEM will be a 1 in this position if it is active in your vehicle. 0 deactivates.

Sponsored

eww7633

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F-150 XLT 302A
I've got a Job 1 XLT 302A, I received the 2.1.1 Power Up update on 4/28, after the dealer fixed the OTA failed issue. I have the 360 cameras. I did not have the cameras in motion viewable feature.

I made the changes in with FORSCAN as the spreadsheet directs, but I can only view the bed and hitch cams in reverse (at any speed it seems), but nothing while moving forward. It turns off at 5 MPH and can't be turned on, with the "For your safety" warning coming up on the screen. I've double checked the values are correct per the spreadsheet as well.

Thanks for any help!

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Solutions Architect
It is in the cab from the speakers. The idea is to make the turbo engines sound like a V8 to the driver. It was one of the first things I disabled in my truck.

To disable:
ACM:
727-01-01 xxxx xxxx 0x—
Your OEM will be a 1 in this position if it is active in your vehicle. 0 deactivates.
I heard someone say this is only active if you have B&O unleashed. I don't. Do you? I've noticed the engine sound, but it's not that loud to me. I will of course check that value out later today (as well as delete the stupid double honk if I leave it running with my key in my pocket when I get out. I hate that!"

antho

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 801A Raptor
I heard someone say this is only active if you have B&O unleashed. I don't. Do you? I've noticed the engine sound, but it's not that loud to me. I will of course check that value out later today (as well as delete the stupid double honk if I leave it running with my key in my pocket when I get out. I hate that!"
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you need a DSP for the engine noise.

FrankThompson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Solutions Architect
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you need a DSP for the engine noise.
Yeah, I'm ignorant on the difference between the B&O Unleashed and the normal B&O systems besides I know the Unleashed has like 18 speakers.

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I've got a Job 1 XLT 302A, I received the 2.1.1 Power Up update on 4/28, after the dealer fixed the OTA failed issue. I have the 360 cameras. I did not have the cameras in motion viewable feature.

I made the changes in with FORSCAN as the spreadsheet directs, but I can only view the bed and hitch cams in reverse (at any speed it seems), but nothing while moving forward. It turns off at 5 MPH and can't be turned on, with the "For your safety" warning coming up on the screen. I've double checked the values are correct per the spreadsheet as well.

Thanks for any help!
Cams in motion enabled is Power-Up update 2.5.1. You still have to wait for this version. I'm still waiting for this before I have to take it to the dealer to force it.
Sponsored