First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
1. i would like having some of the raptor info on my IPC cluster. oil temps, actual boost pressure

2. the engine oil thing we have now is not even on my ipc anymore
i use eng temp, trans temp, boost and fuel.
my 21 super duty had oil temps...why why why cant we 😭 😭 😭

my gut tells me the ipcs are just in need of some module adress turn on, ford pinches pennies
almost every ford uses the same the headlight switch and window switches, for example.
i bet the big screen lcd thing we have , is configured to run other inputs or screens..
we have raptor in the 12 inch screen??
It requires much more than asbuilt changes... The raptor runs different software, and has other requirements.
Sponsored

pavementends

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A SuperCab 3.5EB, Lots of dirt bikes
Occupation
Enginerd
Almost any change to the APIM needs a reset afterwards for the change to be seen immediately otherwise it may not show for several key cycles.
@pavementends
Should work the way you are doing it. Can you post what values you currently have and what which line. Also, If you have a early build 21 truck, It may not be available if you are running an older version software version of Sync.
Well I tried to enable Oil Reset in Vehicle options again today, changed my '0' to an '8' in the line specified in the spreadsheet under BCM, reset the APIM using Forscan, and ran some errands with the truck so it went through 4-5 key cycles and still nothing more under the Vehicle options page. Odd. My truck is a Job #2 '21 with Sync version from 3.5.2 so it's fairly recent.

Spiffy

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 platinum powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Can someone lead me to discussions about pro trailer hitch backup? I have a 2022 f150with I think all hardware necessary 6 way cameras, full sensor array. Not sure what else needed or forscan settings. I think I read that I need to do the f250 f350 mod. I just can't find the discussions.

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Can someone lead me to discussions about pro trailer hitch backup? I have a 2022 f150with I think all hardware necessary 6 way cameras, full sensor array. Not sure what else needed or forscan settings. I think I read that I need to do the f250 f350 mod. I just can't find the discussions.
As I recall, there's a pamphlet that came in the glove box that includes the black and white checkered stickers to mount on your trailer. This pamphlet walks you through the setup procedures. Unless you've made hardware changes on your truck, there shouldn't be a need to do anything in forscan to set it up.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
As I recall, there's a pamphlet that came in the glove box that includes the black and white checkered stickers to mount on your trailer. This pamphlet walks you through the setup procedures. Unless you've made hardware changes on your truck, there shouldn't be a need to do anything in forscan to set it up.
I believe he is talking about the pro trailer hitch assist which lines you up with the hitch perfectly for attaching to the truck.

Those stickers are for the trailer backup assist, which is what the truck does with the fancy knob next to the sync screen, to back up with a trailer

Sponsored

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Even for those who got it working, hitch assist still did not work well.

Aron

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 F150 Lariat PB 4x2; '15 Expedition; '98 Ranger
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I believe he is talking about the pro trailer hitch assist which lines you up with the hitch perfectly for attaching to the truck.

Those stickers are for the trailer backup assist, which is what the truck does with the fancy knob next to the sync screen, to back up with a trailer
Oh, that. I've tried all of the forscan changes, and haven't been able to make it work yet. My feeling is that is still a "theoretical" feature and isn't ready for primetime yet.

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Oh, that. I've tried all of the forscan changes, and haven't been able to make it work yet. My feeling is that is still a "theoretical" feature and isn't ready for primetime yet.
Yea based on the results I’ve seen from others trying I have to agree

FordTruckMan

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat SuperCab 502A, 3.5L EcoBoost.
@Livnitup OK, I’m thinking of getting a NOCO Genius 10A charger/Maintainer etc. So, if I connect the positive to the battery and the negative to the truck’s ground, my accessory shouldn’t switch off and I can program through ODB until my heart’s content? Without fear of the truck shutting off during programming? That’s my biggest concern. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Snakedoctor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
That’s just when the truck is off and you open a door and the lights won’t turn on. I want to be able to dim the cluster lights and why don’t the radio and steering wheel lights ever turn off while running

Sponsored

Jersey Jim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 2.7L V6 Eco boost 4x4 F-150
OK, I’m thinking of getting a NOCO Genius 10A charger/Maintainer etc. ......... my accessory shouldn’t switch off and I can program through ODB until my heart’s content? Without fear of the truck shutting off during programming?
That NOCO external power source would make up for modules and accessories, screens, etc., causing a shutdown do to declining voltage, but i don't know about any kind of activity timer, or time-out protection with the key on.

However, during programming I would turn off your HVAC blower, dash screen, any outside bulbs, etc., as these loads can push you WAY over the limit of what a 10-amp NOCO can put back in. Sure the 10 extra amps will slow down the decline, but it would be nice to have a net positive couple amps. I'd first look at the battery discharge amps with key on, engine off, just to make sure your amp draw is less than 10 amps. Then you're sure to not lose ground, even slowly.

I like NOCO products. I use their lithium jump pack. Been looking/thinking of the same 10-amp tender. I'll have to look at their entire product line first though.

.................. OK, I'm back. Somewhat limited product line, so "10 amps it is"! Their products are so damn sexy looking!! Alright, too weird?

Does anyone know what the "wattage draw" from the 120 volt side is? Specs don't show, but only 150 MAX watts on the output side. So should be more than 150W on the input side. Anyone measure this?

Last edited:

genarom16

First Name
Genaro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Yes here you go.
But this will also disable the physical button between the speaker and screen buttons on the dash. These settings work in my 2022 Raptor which should be the same as your truck.

Delete SeriusXmAPIM7D0-01-01Dxxxxxxxxx--decrease the number in "D" by 2. If it is a 2 make it 0, if it is A make it 8.
Bought a 2022 used and im sure the previous owner deleted it too. Did you had to disable SDARS? Its shows as disabled. TIA

kr33p302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150
I recently added power fold mirrors to my XL I added the feature on my APIM for them to auto fold when I lock the the truck but they don’t close when I attempt to lock it.

StangTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4, 5.0L
Interesting, just plugged in Forscan to check for DTC's because I am having a weird front end vibration issue and this came up when I plugged in.

Is this normal? Never seen this before. Thanks!

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? IMG_8736

JRev

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Focus RS - 2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Hot dog water taster
I just did the Unreal Sync theme, Climate Bar at the bottom, and 75 years animation logo on my 21, and love it.

The one I'm having a hard time locating is disabling the fog lights when turning. Am I just overlooking it on the spreadsheet?
Sponsored