First Name
Filipe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CAO
Tonight, while driving, I pushed the camera button and it was the bed cam that came on full screen and the soft button was in the corner. I pressed it and switched to rear view and the button disappeared. Has anybody had that experience in their Job 1 2021? I'm just trying to find out if I did something wrong in Forscan or it's working as expected.
I have the same issue. I lost the soft button that allows you to switch camera views, even while parked.
Sponsored

rack04

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Powerboost
Regarding this setting:

Enable Heated Steering Wheel on climate bar aboveAPIM7D0-02-01xxxx*xxxxx--see APIM spreadsheet for your value

Can anyone clarify what the Hard Button Controls means?

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
Regarding this setting:

Enable Heated Steering Wheel on climate bar aboveAPIM7D0-02-01xxxx*xxxxx--see APIM spreadsheet for your value

I have read that several times, and I always took it to mean that if you have a HSW with a button on your HVAC module to control it, then you would use that bit that says "HSW Not Available"

GloverF150

First Name
Jerace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat
Can you make a 22 see the front camera at speed?

superfordman

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lariat 501A
Occupation
Precision Ag Guru
Regarding this setting:

Would have to verify but 99% sure its to enable this icon when HSW is enabled.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 1670306083098

Sponsored

Cheez_Greater

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
BI Developer
I have the same issue. I lost the soft button that allows you to switch camera views, even while parked.
That is weird you lost the soft button while parked. What I found is, at speed, pushing the camera button brings up the rear view camera. When I slow down to parking lot speeds, the soft button appears. Then I can change views. If I set the view to the bed camera, turn off the cameras and get to speed then push the camera button, the camera is set to the bed camera and the soft button is available. If I switch to the rear view camera, at speed, then the soft button disappears again.

fmonteiro444

First Name
Filipe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CAO
That is weird you lost the soft button while parked. What I found is, at speed, pushing the camera button brings up the rear view camera. When I slow down to parking lot speeds, the soft button appears. Then I can change views. If I set the view to the bed camera, turn off the cameras and get to speed then push the camera button, the camera is set to the bed camera and the soft button is available. If I switch to the rear view camera, at speed, then the soft button disappears again.
I must have done something wrong in the module.

Tobyson21

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
From the speedo thread. Any info/thoughts would be helpful:
Help??

I have gone from 265/60/20 stock Hankook to 275/60/20 more aggressive Cooper Discoverer ATS. When pulling up my info in a 2021 Powerboost, under BdyCM, I look at the appropriate fields but they do not match:

Stated info from OP: 726-15-01 xxxx xxxx ABxx - This field already contains the correct value in my vehicle: xxxx xxxx 09xx (based on code gen, both sizes have this same value present)

Stated info from OP: 726-15-02 CDxx xxx xxxx - This field only has the parameters in 2 segments, ie: F3xx xxxx

Based on my stock configuration, I should have 726-15-01 as: xxxx xxxx 09xx - this is the same for new parameters as that value did not change - OK

What would I change for 726-15-02? My stock parameters are: F3XX xxxx (no 3rd segment) (the stock parameters in the HEX generator suggests that based on 265/60/20, I should be CD- CDxx xxxx xxxx, even though F3 is present on as built parameter)

The Hex generator states I should have F2 as the new value, however when I replace the F3 to the new F2 value, it states that my checksum is wrong, so I did not write The code and perform the DTC check.

Any ideas if the Powerboost BdyCM and 726-15-02 is different on 2021+ and should only contain 2 segments, not 3, and if I write the F2 value vs F3, if this is truly for the tire size?

Thanks in advance.

In summary:
As built on 2021 PowerBoost - came with 265/60/20 Hankooks- Added 275/60/20 Cooper

I have stock configuration:
726-15-01: xxxx xxxx 09xx
726-15-02: F3xx xxxx

Hex builder states I should have stock configuration as:
726-15-02: CDxx xxxx xxxx

Hex builder with new tires:
726-15-02: F2xx xxxx

Forscan v2.3.46
I am really curious if this worked? Did you have success?

I have a 2021 Powerboost that I put snow tires on for the winter on 17" base model wheels I bought. I had bought a Flashcal only to learn that it doesn't support Powerboost models. I'm finding a lot of the tuners don't. All I want to do is correct my tire size so my speedo isn't off. I was hoping to do it with a tool, not using Forscan, but I'm not sure I have any options left.

itsdchz

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost FX4 XLT with Stuff
I am really curious if this worked? Did you have success?

I have a 2021 Powerboost that I put snow tires on for the winter on 17" base model wheels I bought. I had bought a Flashcal only to learn that it doesn't support Powerboost models. I'm finding a lot of the tuners don't. All I want to do is correct my tire size so my speedo isn't off. I was hoping to do it with a tool, not using Forscan, but I'm not sure I have any options left.
Forscan works in this instance for PB. Yes

Bo22F150

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 STX
jwgreene, Did you ever get a response to this? Tried putting in an XLT 8in cluster in my STX and received the same error about updating my solenoid strategy number for my transmission. Need to figure this out so I can install the new cluster. Just not finding anything in my searches.

Has anyone had this pop up come up when using Forscan for the first time? It’s wanting me to assign a new transmission solenoid strategy number and says the original is missing.
Any advice?

8D765CE8-1D22-4356-98AE-7FBDFB76EBB1.jpeg

87503F22-1E0B-4337-8A99-541E7914F3FB.jpeg

Sponsored

GloverF150

First Name
Jerace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat
Ok so in normal drive mode you are saying you can’t. But in rock crawl mode or something you can even when at speed. Is that correct?

Big Cam

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer
Ok so in normal drive mode you are saying you can’t. But in rock crawl mode or something you can even when at speed. Is that correct?
Correct. The Forscan change removes the 8mph limit where the front camera used to turn itself off.

In a mode like deep snow/sand/rock crawl mode, the front camera comes on by default with white tire treads to show where your front wheels are going. Doing the change in forscan keeps the camera enabled past 8mph,but only in this specific off road modes where when you turn the dial to it, the camera comes on by default.

It's fun but not as useful as one would think. I made the change and having the screen try to keep up when doing 30mph,its not something you want to look at. Keep your eyes on the road. Haha

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
In a mode like deep snow/sand/rock crawl mode, the front camera comes on by default with white tire treads to show where your front wheels are going.
I'm pretty sure this was stock only on Tremors/Raptors, not on regular F150s. This has to be enabled in FORscan. My factory As Build had cameras at speed already, but I don't remember the camera coming up when switching to Mud&Ruts, and Rock Crawl is also exclusive to Tremor (and Raptor?)

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...database-spreadsheet.1578/page-62#post-196618

FeatureCfg_DPAC_OffRoadVersion: 00=Disabled 01=Raptor 02=CX430 03=U725

Not sure how @JIMFOUNTAIN figured on 03 instead of 01 or 02, though. I guess the selection that worked?

I always like how this stuff makes me look at the sheet again. I want to know what these all are in the IPMA 706-02-02.

FeatureCfg_DPAC_OffRoadCameraMenu (FCDPACORCM)
FeatureCfg_DPAC_FrontRockCrawl (FCDPACFRC)
FeatureCfg_DPAC_RearRockCrawl (FCDPACRRC)

dolsen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rapid Red 701A
I'm pretty sure this was stock only on Tremors/Raptors, not on regular F150s. This has to be enabled in FORscan. My factory As Build had cameras at speed already, but I don't remember the camera coming up when switching to Mud&Ruts, and Rock Crawl is also exclusive to Tremor (and Raptor?)

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/thr...database-spreadsheet.1578/page-62#post-196618

FeatureCfg_DPAC_OffRoadVersion: 00=Disabled 01=Raptor 02=CX430 03=U725

Not sure how @JIMFOUNTAIN figured on 03 instead of 01 or 02, though. I guess the selection that worked?

I always like how this stuff makes me look at the sheet again. I want to know what these all are in the IPMA 706-02-02.

FeatureCfg_DPAC_OffRoadCameraMenu (FCDPACORCM)
FeatureCfg_DPAC_FrontRockCrawl (FCDPACFRC)
FeatureCfg_DPAC_RearRockCrawl (FCDPACRRC)
My 2020 Explorer ST turns on the front cam in rock crawl mode. It came from the factory that way. I'll check my F-150 today.
Sponsored