First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer
Does ur DRLs are on when the switch is in automatic position? I get mine to 60% but i sont remember if the DRLs should be in when in auto.Also got any idea why bambi Mode doesnt work in my car? I did it through forscan but they don't work with high beams on
DRL's should be on when the switch is set to auto and there is enough light for the headlights to NOT be on.

As for Bambi mode, my only suggestion is to double check that you modified the correct line.
Sponsored

Imo

First Name
Melchior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 3.5l ecoboost
DRL's should be on when the switch is set to auto and there is enough light for the headlights to NOT be on.

As for Bambi mode, my only suggestion is to double check that you modified the correct line.
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 20221123_140414

Doesn't work for me :/ Drls comes on when you put car in Drive or Reverse :D
I was able to do the windows and brighten the drls but bambi Mode still don't work for me. Maybe I need to wait till it's dark

GloverF150

First Name
Jerace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat
I have a 22 Lariat I just got finally last week. Have made several changes in forscan so far. Couple questions, I cannot get it the go into the as built of the IPMA it goes to 27% and then errors out. I can get into the other ipma module that allows you to select options. I was able to complete glare free with this style. Also wondering if there is a way to keep my 22 cameras in the split screen on at speed. It switches to full screen when I go above the speed in front mode. And can you get more of the side cards added?

Imo

First Name
Melchior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 3.5l ecoboost
I have a 22 Lariat I just got finally last week. Have made several changes in forscan so far. Couple questions, I cannot get it the go into the as built of the IPMA it goes to 27% and then errors out. I can get into the other ipma module that allows you to select options. I was able to complete glare free with this style. Also wondering if there is a way to keep my 22 cameras in the split screen on at speed. It switches to full screen when I go above the speed in front mode. And can you get more of the side cards added?
Have same issue. Maybe cable is bad? Do you have recomended cable? I thought it was because of my error but if you have same issue.....

GloverF150

First Name
Jerace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat
I’m not sure I don’t have the exact cable they recommend for sure so it could be that. I think it’s weird I can get into the selection style one but not the as built style.

Sponsored

Heathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XLT
Any reason not to use 2.3.48 version? 2.3.49 keeps closing on my laptop but, previous version (2.3.48) seems to work fine. Have not linked to vehicle yet. Thanks for any info.

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford F-150 Lariat | '22 Ford F-350 S/D Tremor
Occupation
Firefighter Superintendent
Any of you have a MacBook Pro with a M1 Pro chip and got Forscan to work ?

I was able to instal Windows and Forscan with Parallel Desktop, but I can't make my OBDLink EX to connect to Forscan.

Thanks for your help.

Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 1.34.16 AM.jpg
Yup I'm using my MacBook Pro 16" with M1 Max; honestly wouldn't mind a Windows computer, just love the Mac better. Had no issues using FORScan through Parallels and with a OBDLink Ex. You need to make sure Parallels is detecting your OBDLink Ex USB input to Parallels and not to Mac. Have used it on my truck, my work trucks, and all my buddys' trucks as well.

Last edited:

Je.Bedard

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Powerboost 2022
Occupation
Retired
Yup I'm using my MacBook Pro 16" with M1 Max as I absolutely HATE windows laptops, too slow and bulky. Had no issues using FORScan through Parallels and with a OBDLink Ex. You need to make sure Parallels is detecting your OBDLink Ex USB input to Parallels and not to Mac. Have used it on my truck, my work trucks, and all my buddys' trucks as well.
yes I’ve done it and it won’t work…

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
I admit that I can expense almost anything IT related, so I'm fortunate to not have to decide my own personal Mac/Windows debates.
If the budget($) is apples/apples 😁, the Windows laptop isn't "slow and bulky".

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I admit there's some Harbor Freight tools in my barn. Especially if I only need them for rare occasions. I just don't expect as much from them as I would a Snapon......... since I did ante up for the good stuff.

Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
I gave up and bought a cheap new windows laptop for FDRS, Forscan, BMW programming, and BMW aftermarket audio equalizer software.
Yep, like it or not the reality is there's some very useful Windows software (and peripherals) that just play nicer and are easier to use on a native Windows machine.

Imo

First Name
Melchior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 3.5l ecoboost
I’m not sure I don’t have the exact cable they recommend for sure so it could be that. I think it’s weird I can get into the selection style one but not the as built style.
I just got the recommended cable today and I'm able to enter IPMA module, so bad cable is the reason.

Still bambi Mode doesnt want to work in my truck. Anyone have any suggestions?

GloverF150

First Name
Jerace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat
Can I get the front camera to stay in split screen at speed on a 22? It goes to full screen at speed.

Imo

First Name
Melchior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 3.5l ecoboost
I have question for pros in forscan. Which module is responsible for airbags? And how can I delete airbags error? Tried to jus delete codes but airbag icon doesn't go away. Maybe I need to restart module responsible for airbags? But which one is it and is it safe?

merc

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
After doing the Glare Free Menu, I noticed that my lights are almost always on now. I keep my light switch on auto. Did one of the settings adjust the sensitivity of the light sensor?
Sponsored