Sponsored

jamesaF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
CA's do not have the memory function on the 302A XLT. These mirrors work mostly. The dealership needed to calibrate the cameras.. the problem is the amber side marker lights will not turn on. With tow mirrors, when you start the vehicle the amber light turn on and stay on as running lights (marker lights), they also blink as turn signals. Currently the marker lights wont turn on at all, but there are two small LED lights near the end of the amber strip that blink like turn signals, and when you unlock. There should be a way to turn the two amber strips on.

1629466841551.png

Do your amber strip lights come on with your install?
740/741-03-04**xxxxxxxx--Telescopic Mirror: 00=disabled, 01=enabled

740/741-03-04xxxx**xxxx--Side Turn Indicator: 00=disabled, 01=enabled

These are in the DDM/PDM
Sponsored

Sentinel1201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
CA's do not have the memory function on the 302A XLT. These mirrors work mostly. The dealership needed to calibrate the cameras.. the problem is the amber side marker lights will not turn on. With tow mirrors, when you start the vehicle the amber light turn on and stay on as running lights (marker lights), they also blink as turn signals. Currently the marker lights wont turn on at all, but there are two small LED lights near the end of the amber strip that blink like turn signals, and when you unlock. There should be a way to turn the two amber strips on.

1629466841551.png

Do your amber strip lights come on with your install?
Yes, puddle lights and BLIS worked for me. I had to disable mirror sensor via forscan for power adjust to work. I subsequently returned the tow mirrors, I don't have them anymore.

jamesaF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Yes, puddle lights and BLIS worked for me. I had to disable mirror sensor via forscan for power adjust to work. I subsequently returned the tow mirrors, I don't have them anymore.
ok thanks

Puddle light is different from the side marker lights. Puddle lights work for me too. The amber lights are two strips inside the puddle light.

Sentinel1201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
ok thanks

Puddle light is different from the side marker lights. Puddle lights work for me too. The amber lights are two strips inside the puddle light.
OK sorry if I misspoke, didn't mean to add incorrect information to the thread. I only tested zone lighting (puddle lights) and they worked. I did not know about marker lights, good to know for future reference.

eproehl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Mustang GT, '14 Fusion, '21 F150 PB
I realized you said you enabled Global Windows in the different modules, but did you turn it on under vehicle settings in Sync 4?
Yes I've tried it both ways on the modules. I'm guessing its something with the window not being "learned". I tried rolling back the changes and then re-applying them. I'll see if I can figure out the learning process.

Sponsored

mhoffman54

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT (302A), 2016 Harley Davidson Sports
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
If I enable fogs with daytime running lamps, do they stay on when the auto headlights come on? If not, is there any way to enable that?

F-150 Prius

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum PowerBoost FX-4 6½
Occupation
Software Algorithms
hey, is there any way to make the cameras stay on … just kidding … : )

But what I think would be interesting is to find a way to prevent the vehicle from switching from Electric to Hybrid … an "electric only" mode that runs down the battery and doesn't fire up the engine just because the throttle tipped over that green line into that white line … of course once the battery is drained, or with sufficient throttle application the vehicle would fire up the the engine.

This is sort-of a "reverse Sport" mode or a "Super Eco" mode.

oldschool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 escape, '04 f150, '03 fjr1300, 21 xlt PB 2wd
Occupation
retired
hey, is there any way to make the cameras stay on … just kidding … : )

But what I think would be interesting is to find a way to prevent the vehicle from switching from Electric to Hybrid … an "electric only" mode that runs down the battery and doesn't fire up the engine just because the throttle tipped over that green line into that white line … of course once the battery is drained, or with sufficient throttle application the vehicle would fire up the the engine.

This is sort-of a "reverse Sport" mode or a "Super Eco" mode.
Taking the battery into a deeper state of discharge more frequently may shorten it's life expectancy.

Icewraithusa

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL 3.5 EcoBoost
An update on the DRL topic - I've been trying settings to see if I can get the low beams to be OFF when driving normally in daylight, so far no luck though.

@Livnitup do you think there might be a way to configure the audio "auto-play" feature off? When I first got the truck I loved the fact that when I turned the radio/audio off, it stayed off until I turned it on again. We seem to have had a software update and now my Ford is back to it's old tricks of insisting I want audio at every opportunity. For example, I have the sound system turned off, I toggle Siri and once I'm done, like bad magic, music starts playing. I want it to just stay off if I've turned it off, I've been looking in the spreadsheet but maybe it needs an update to collect whatever new stuff they added with the update?

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
@Livnitup I am trying to get my PCM to do the relearn procedure, and it won't allow me to. At 3% it says "access denied" and "service procedure interrupted". TCM relearn worked just fine. I am trying to update the tire size.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
@Livnitup I am trying to get my PCM to do the relearn procedure, and it won't allow me to. At 3% it says "access denied" and "service procedure interrupted". TCM relearn worked just fine. I am trying to update the tire size.
Yeah I heard the same thing from someone else too. I would suggest sending an email to the FORScan support team along with your log files here to see if they can get to the bottom of it or develop a test version that might work: https://forscan.org/contactus

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Yeah I heard the same thing from someone else too. I would suggest sending an email to the FORScan support team along with your log files here to see if they can get to the bottom of it or develop a test version that might work: https://forscan.org/contactus
Got ya. Is there no other way to make the truck learn the new tire size? Im literally sitting in the truck hoping to get this done haha. If not I understand. I appreciate the help.

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Anyone having issues with the PCM relearn or accessing the module? Wondering if I’m locked out because I have the Powerstroke ??‍♂

grrrizo

First Name
Gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Supervisor
@Livnitup I have a 21 stx f150. It has the 4" cluster, I bought the 8" from Lawrence (boostedgreygoose). I have programmed everything through forscam. Even engine hours/idle. There's a section to add km to delta odometer. O add and it writes,but won't show correct mileage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 20210904_160624

Icewraithusa

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XL 3.5 EcoBoost
@Livnitup I have a 21 stx f150. It has the 4" cluster, I bought the 8" from Lawrence (boostedgreygoose). I have programmed everything through forscam. Even engine hours/idle. There's a section to add km to delta odometer. O add and it writes,but won't show correct mileage. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
20210904_160624.jpg

I would love to do this - where did you buy it (I can't find that member) and what was the install process like?
Sponsored