Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Airborne_Ape on F150forum found this:

"I killed another nanny-mode warning chime"
IPMA 706-01-01 xxxx xxx* xxxx
Will disable auto-reverse-braking and the alert that lets the driver know the driver toggled it off.

see my common spreadsheet here for this entry
Sponsored

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I can't find your original post where I asked if you were using the newest version so I can't remember why I asked you that and if it had anything to do with auto start/stop so please remind me
Yes you did, and yes I’m on the newest version. After a restart, it went through and flashed successfully. So trying to see if that means it worked for the auto start/stop disable

YOCUBED

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GLE 450, 2016 BMW M3, 2021 F150 Limited
Occupation
Emergency Physician
I second this.I want to have this done on mine. Anyone know how to get this done?
I think I figured this one out.
BdyCM
726-38-01xxxxxxxx**--DRL_IncludeParklamps_Cfg: 00=Disable 01=Enable
changing it to 01 seems to work on my Limited.

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
I can confirm that in order to stop the rapid flash when putting in an LED on the rear brake and turn lamps

BCM : 726-44-02 x*xx-xxxx-xxxx 1= enabled 0 = disabled. On the Google docs it shows “2=disabled” but it is 0

Sponsored

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
@Livnitup I know im probably the ONLY person on here that will ask this, but could you point me to where I can enable seeing the exhaust filter % and unlock manual regeneration mode for my diesel? Would be appreciated like crazy man. Thank you.

apMechorse

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A 5.0L FX4 & '15 Audi A5 T2
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Has anyone else had problems trying to purchase a lifetime (or any) license for ForScan?

When I click on the "Order Now" button I just get a screen that says "Unfortunately, due to legal constraints, we cannot ship the product to the country you have chosen."

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
@Livnitup I know im probably the ONLY person on here that will ask this, but could you point me to where I can enable seeing the exhaust filter % and unlock manual regeneration mode for my diesel? Would be appreciated like crazy man. Thank you.
Message me your VIN so I can pull your asbuilt values and I'll give you some stuff to try

Whoskyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT
@Livnitup any way to crack the speed sensor for the cameras to be enabled all the time?

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
@Livnitup any way to crack the speed sensor for the cameras to be enabled all the time?
I've been trying but haven't been able to disable any of the speed restriction stuff.

Sponsored

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Did anyone try the Secure Idle option? I see Police Idle Factory and SecureIdle Enable, trying to figure out if it works and the best one to use.

Edit: Secure Idle was already enabled on my truck.

Last edited:

Infotroll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 2022

Let me know what you get cause I will be doing the same as soon as I get mine

MGM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 3.0
Well at least three of us....