First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Oh man, a lot of people will be excited if you guys find the addresses and encodings for overriding the camera view speed limits (bed and aux cameras especially). Would it all be in the CMR module?

Also do you have a special insider that provides the addresses and encodings or is this all through trial and error?

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Oh man, a lot of people will be excited if you guys find the addresses and encodings for overriding the camera view speed limits (bed and aux cameras especially). Would it all be in the CMR module?

Also do you have a special insider that provides the addresses and encodings or is this all through trial and error?
I have some things to try so stay tuned on that (y) but I need my new truck to finally get delivered and for FORScan to allow programming the other modules. Everything on my module spreadsheets is exact and specific to the 2021 F150 and not trial and error.

Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Can you clarify? Are you saying you dont like the speed limit sign on the cluster? If so, why not? I love knowing what the speed limit is especially if police are in the area.
He is referring to the fact you cannot view the cameras past 8 MPH.

Wishiwas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT

Sponsored

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Really want to disable the double honk, camera speed, and make the rear LED running lights on all the time like the front ones are (to match).
What are the rear LED running lights? I can't picture them. But if they are clear white lights you may be blinding people behind you who wouldn't normally have lights shining at them in their own lane. I know whenever I see someone with the over cab lights next to the 3rd brake light on I hustle past them because it is annoying as hell. Just a thought that may not have crossed your mind.

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
Really want to disable the double honk, camera speed, and make the rear LED running lights on all the time like the front ones are (to match).
Might as well just turn on the headlights.
The DRL is a feature I have always liked.
I used to live near a hiway that had a lot of fatalities and it was posted upon entering
"Headlights On for Safety"
You would get a ticket for not having them on in the daylight.
For years I could watch the traffic fatalities climb on that stretch of road with the little crosses everywhere. They all came down on Jan 1, and it started again. I dont believe that hiway does that anymore since it has pretty much been widened to 4 lanes for most of it, and the last time I was on it, I noticed the lack of markers.

DRL also (I believe) operates at a lower voltage than the normal lights.
(I know I can see the difference when I pull out of the driveway and physically turn on the lights, the beams get brighter.

Amazing how much more visible someone is if the headlights are shining from a distance, and they will be noticed over the grey sedan without them coming from a different direction.

apMechorse

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A 5.0L FX4 & '15 Audi A5 T2
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Can confirm these two are successful!

Double Horn Honk disableBCM726-63-02xxx0xxxxxx--

Fogs on when high beams are on (aka Bambi Mode)BCM726-39-02xxx0xxxxxx--

I attempted this one but could not get it to work; the horn still sounded after pressing the remote lock button twice.

Keyfob Car Finder - (clicking lock twice honks horn)BCM726-28-01xxxxxxx*xx--

I will try this one again tomorrow, paying attention to both the 7th and 8th digits, as sources say that the 7th needs to be a "0" as well, and I did not notice what was in there prior to changing the 8th from a "1" to a "0".

I noticed in the spreadsheet for IPC that in 720-07-01 changing the 7th digit from default (mine is an "A") to "5" should turn both digital temps on, and changing the 8th digit from default (mine is a "0") to "4" should turn on digital oil pressure. ("4" should turn on Digital Oil Press/keep "DONOTUSE" as Disabled/keep "Snow Plow" as Disabled) So in this case it would result in XXXX-XX54-XXXX.

Tomorrow I will be trying to turn on the Digital Temps for Engine/Coolant and Transmission, as well as Digital Oil Pressure indications.

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Can confirm these two are successful!

Double Horn Honk disableBCM726-63-02xxx0xxxxxx--

Fogs on when high beams are on (aka Bambi Mode)BCM726-39-02xxx0xxxxxx--

I attempted this one but could not get it to work; the horn still sounded after pressing the remote lock button twice.

Keyfob Car Finder - (clicking lock twice honks horn)BCM726-28-01xxxxxxx*xx--

I will try this one again tomorrow, paying attention to both the 7th and 8th digits, as sources say that the 7th needs to be a "0" as well, and I did not notice what was in there prior to changing the 8th from a "1" to a "0".

I noticed in the spreadsheet for IPC that in 720-07-01 changing the 7th digit from default (mine is an "A") to "5" should turn both digital temps on, and changing the 8th digit from default (mine is a "0") to "4" should turn on digital oil pressure. ("4" should turn on Digital Oil Press/keep "DONOTUSE" as Disabled/keep "Snow Plow" as Disabled) So in this case it would result in XXXX-XX54-XXXX.

Tomorrow I will be trying to turn on the Digital Temps for Engine/Coolant and Transmission, as well as Digital Oil Pressure indications.
I haven't personally tried disabling the car finder but I can tell you that the digital temps work for engine/transmission but I was unsuccessful getting digital oil pressure indicator to work; it didn't work on last gen digital cluster either.

apMechorse

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A 5.0L FX4 & '15 Audi A5 T2
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
I haven't personally tried disabling the car finder but I can tell you that the digital temps work for engine/transmission but I was unsuccessful getting digital oil pressure indicator to work; it didn't work on last gen digital cluster either.
Can confirm that Digital Engine/Coolant temp & Transmission Temp (720-07-01) works; Keyfob Panic Button (726-62-01) works; and Keyfob Panic Alarm (726-01-02) works.

As you suspected I could not get Digital Oil Pressure (720-07-01) to enable, nor could I get Keyfob Car Finder (726-28-01) to disable this time either. I was also unable to get the startup tone (doo-do-doo) (720-01-02) to deactivate. I didn't get the drive mode message or anything. The only effect it seemed to have was changing the first sound to the old school (think 2014 Escape) tone, then it switched back to the current tone. No big loss on that one, just figured I'd add to your growing list of results.
Sponsored