First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Network Security Consulting Engineer
I ran the Forscan changes for the seat belt warning, the global windows, and Bambi Mode. Tried the temperature numbers in the cluster, but that one did not work, perhaps I have the wrong instrument cluster.

Anyone know how to make Eco Mode the default instead of normal?
Sponsored

Hectort713

First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Tremor
2021 Ford F150 Tremor

Super Duty Full Brightness DRL - 726 - 42 - 01

x2x2 - xxxx - xxxx

My Tremor came with a 2K Generator, after I did the mod I got a message about my generator

Pro Power Onboard is currently unavailable. Reset the system using the SYNC screen. See owner’s manual for details.

After that I got another message,

Pro Power on board turned off.

Pro Power Onboard detected a ground fault. Reset the system using the SYNC screen.

Took it to ford service and I was informed that it’s a known software update issue, connect to Wifi and do an OTA update from home don’t have to go to any dealer, they gave me a print out about the recall. Will post a picture of the recall once I pick up my truck.
Ok I know it’s been a while now, but till now, I have not gotten any OTA updates, I have read some forums that people are receiving 1 or 2 updates, can any verify if this has fixed the…

Pro Power Onboard detected a ground fault.

crsavage1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Really dumb question, but I cannot see anything in the PCM Control Module programming. This is usually where I would turn on OCR (I have a Powerstroke) for manual Regen starts etc, but it is completely blank? My Forscan just says "Service procedure running" but just sits there. I asked on the Forscan forum and it seems nobody has any insight. Maybe PCM is not programmable yet? I checked on the spreadsheet and although PCM says "yes" the module is not actually listed below. Anyone had success with seeing the PCM module on their 21?

dmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 5.0 (sold), 21 PB (sold), 22 5.0
Occupation
Gearhead!
Request - can anyone with a 3.5 ecoboost Lariat or above post their configuration for this module:

ACM 727-01-01

The 3.5 eco has the best sound fake engine noise lol.

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Request - can anyone with a 3.5 ecoboost Lariat or above post their configuration for this module:

ACM 727-01-01

The 3.5 eco has the best sound fake engine noise lol.
Here’s my ACM from my 502A with 3.5L
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 24A9921C-7C97-49DE-B889-C9A5ED43ACF4

Sponsored

GadgetB1

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150
Occupation
Software Engineer
I have some things to try so stay tuned on that (y) but I need my new truck to finally get delivered and for FORScan to allow programming the other modules. Everything on my module spreadsheets is exact and specific to the 2021 F150 and not trial and error.
Found out the 2022 Superduty can use cameras while driving. I am searching the thread still, there are a lot of posts but anyone figured out how to disable the speed shutoff for cameras yet?

mschiraldi

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport 2.7 SCREW
Is there a way to turn on the puddle ligh(under mirror but not 360) when reversing? I find the 360 camera useless at night as you can’t see anything on the sides of the truck.

9mmbullitt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Raptor '23 Edge ST ‘19 Bullitt,
Occupation
Realtor
I can't find the info in this spreadsheet to change the turn signal from 3 flashes to more flashes. Where is it? Thanks.

C. Mays

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat; Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Project Management
I can't find the info in this spreadsheet to change the turn signal from 3 flashes to more flashes. Where is it? Thanks.
Page 3 within this thread. Post #33

Sponsored

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4×4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
I think it's in the SCCM tab on the spreadsheet as well.

TheGoatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 powerboost
Can the HVAC controls without the digital temp read outs be swapped with the controls with the readout? Can this be done without programming?

mhoffman54

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT (302A), 2016 Harley Davidson Sports
Occupation
Car Sales Consultant
Had some free time today so I played with a couple things. First of all, the DRL brightness mod 100% worked for me. Very cool!
I asked a couple times about changing my screen size to try and get rid of the sidebar and force everything full screen. I tried all the configurations, and none seemed to change anything, except for 09 - 13.3" Landscape (Qt based). That one changed my layout to the one from the Mach-E, squished on to the left side of the screen. ??
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 20211214_123449

Interestingly enough, changing back to 03 (my default value) brought up the Mach-E screen again. To get back to normal, I had to switch to 00 (8" landscape) and then back to 03 to get my original screen back.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to get rid of the sidebar via the screen size settings... ?