First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB 502A
Occupation
Builder
I swear I saw an option somewhere to enable heated steering wheel full-hot. Was that on gen 13? I don't see it on the spreadsheet.
Sponsored

FordConvert

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB 502A
Occupation
Builder
Spreadsheet shows an option to change the APIM to enable Global Open/Close in Sync 4. Did that but can't find the setting in Sync 4. Anyone know where that setting would be?

tonesto7

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lariat 502A | 3.5L PowerBoost
Occupation
IT Admin | Software Developer
Spreadsheet shows an option to change the APIM to enable Global Open/Close in Sync 4. Did that but can't find the setting in Sync 4. Anyone know where that setting would be?
Should be under Settings > Vehicle Settings > Windows

TurboD

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Hi All,

Just got my '21 Raptor a few days ago. I've started to change some things around Forscan.

Here is what I can confirm works the same as the spreadsheet:
1. Double Horn Honk.
2. Fogs on when high beams on.
3. 726-38-01 xxxx xxxx **-- DRL_IncludeParklamps_Cfg: 00=Disable 01=Enable turns the 5 marker lights on when the DRL's are on.

Here is what I can confirm DOES NOT WORK the same as the spreadsheet:
1. Auto Start/Stop Disabled

Can anyone help with the auto start/stop disable? That's the sole reason I got Forscan and I really want to get it disabled ASAP.

laxmike32

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Raptor
@Livnitup i have a 2021 Raptor and it seems we are missing the active park assist software screen. Is there any way to add it in the apim?

Edit: I see Parking Assistance (PA),

7D0-08-01xxxxxx**xx--
but not sure if that is the correct one to be playing around with

Last edited:

Sponsored

johnatuckeriii

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 SuperCrew AMB
Hi All,

Just got my '21 Raptor a few days ago. I've started to change some things around Forscan.

1. Double Horn Honk.
3. 726-38-01 xxxx xxxx **-- DRL_IncludeParklamps_Cfg: 00=Disable 01=Enable turns the 5 marker lights on when the DRL's are on.

Can anyone help with the auto start/stop disable? That's the sole reason I got Forscan and I really want to get it disabled ASAP.
Here's what I bought:https://www.4dtech.com/f150-2021-start-stop-eliminator/

ttnuagmada

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport FX4 5.0
Hi All,

1. Double Horn Honk.

This may not help you any, but disabling it in Forscan will not cause the button light to light up like it does when you manually turn it off. However, when you're sitting at a standstill, you should still see the icon on your gauge cluster that indicates that it's disabled (it's the (A) icon with a slash through it)

TurboD

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
This may not help you any, but disabling it in Forscan will not cause the button light to light up like it does when you manually turn it off. However, when you're sitting at a standstill, you should still see the icon on your gauge cluster that indicates that it's disabled (it's the (A) icon with a slash through it)
I appreciate the input. Unfortunately, when using the programming found in the spreadsheet, my truck does not recognize that a steering event is occurring. As it does not recognize that a steering event is occurring, the Auto start/stop works as if I hadn't done any programming at all.

wayfarer556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Powerboost 302A
Have we been able to crack the 8” cluster yet? I’d love the ability to see actual temp numbers.

Sponsored

smarty39

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Velocity Blue Lariat Sport
Can someone please confirm that the OBDLink MX+ will work with the 2021+? I would rather get the Bluetooth version for simplicity. Thanks!

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Have we been able to crack the 8” cluster yet? I’d love the ability to see actual temp numbers.
No, nothing found for that on the 8" cluster

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
@Livnitup i have a 2021 Raptor and it seems we are missing the active park assist software screen. Is there any way to add it in the apim?

Edit: I see Parking Assistance (PA),

7D0-08-01xxxxxx**xx--
but not sure if that is the correct one to be playing around with
I'm not sure whether the Raptor has the same capabilities on active park or not but I have "0B" on my platinum in the address above if you want to experiment.

grrrizo

First Name
Gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Supervisor
No, nothing found for that on the 8" cluster
Have you been able to program these yet? I have a 21stx. I bought an 8" cluster for it. I've programmed everything into it except the mileage. Engine hours, and all other options write just fine to the cluster.
Sponsored