Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
For those of you interested in the Ford factory wheel well liners, here are a few photos with and without. The first two pictures are of a Platinum model with the liners. The third photo is of a Lariat model without them (it is optional on the Lariat).

Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Factory Wheel Well Liners (With and Without) 2021 F-150 wheel well liners 1
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Factory Wheel Well Liners (With and Without) 2021 F-150 wheel well liners 2
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Factory Wheel Well Liners (With and Without) 2021 F-150 wheel no without well liner
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

hunter406

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 3500, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Insurance Analyst
Thank for the photos.

Also, if you are building a lariat with your dealer and you add the wheel well liner, it forces the chrome package. Don’t add the liner while building a lariat unless you want the chrome. Don’t know about the other trims.

TNKIRK

First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
I have a Lariat supercab on order with the sport package.....and the wheel liner......502a

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I was planning on opting for the liners...now it is a certainty.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
I have a Lariat supercab on order with the sport package.....and the wheel liner......502a
For those of you interested in the Ford factory wheel well liners, here are a few photos with and without. The first two pictures are of a Platinum model with the liners. The third photo is of a Lariat model without them (it is optional on the Lariat).
L

my dealer looked at me like I was crazy when I optioned them onto my Lariat... they look better than expected.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I know. I don’t mind it getting a little muddy, but it’s just easier to hose out. I’ve also heard it helps a bit with salt and slush getting deep into the suspension for the winter months up north.

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I've read that the Husky brand wheel well liners cover more than OEM. Opted to not order them from factory, will look at options when the truck arrives.
Doing the same thing! It’s such an easy mod I will see what the bead options are once I receive my truck.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Save a little money by purchasing the OEM liners from a dealer like Fairway Ford via their Ebay store and install them yourself.
I’m the DIY king and that’s a stretch. Save $40 and do that work yourself, especially on a $45-$75k truck?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I’m leaning towards just clicking the box and having them come preinstalled. However, if you want to buy them later, I found a pretty decent video on how to install the OEM ones.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I've read that the Husky brand wheel well liners cover more than OEM. Opted to not order them from factory, will look at options when the truck arrives.
Very true and they do cover more than the OEM liners but, there are two drawbacks.

1.....The Husky liners cover the mounting points for the shocks so the liners will have to be removed for shock replacement. Yes, I know that shocks are not replaced often but it’s something to consider. I’m surprised Husky hasn’t changed their design.

2....The fitment of the Husky liners can be hit or miss and there are many postings out there talking about this.

With that being said, the Husky liners can be had for less than the OEM liners. I’ve seen them as low as $70.00 dollars online.

GABAR

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
I’m the DIY king and that’s a stretch. Save $40 and do that work yourself, especially on a $45-$75k truck?
Not to mention that over the life of the vehicle financing, one is actually paying more for them by having them installed from the factory.

The OEM liners fit perfect and the installation should take about 15-20 minutes and no, the wheels don’t have to be removed.

I NEEEED a f150

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX 2014
Very true and they do cover more than the OEM liners but, there are two drawbacks.

1.....The Husky liners cover the mounting points for the shocks so the liners will have to be removed for shock replacement. Yes, I know that shocks are not replaced often but it’s something to consider. I’m surprised Husky hasn’t changed their design.

2....The fitment of the Husky liners can be hit or miss and there are many postings out there talking about this.

With that being said, the Husky liners can be had for less than the OEM liners. I’ve seen them as low as $70.00 dollars online.
I installed husky liners on my 2016 f150. One side fit perfectly, the other did not. It always bothered me a little. I will be buying the factory liners for the 2021.

Canada-guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Occupation
Sales
Thank for the photos.

Also, if you are building a lariat with your dealer and you add the wheel well liner, it forces the chrome package. Don’t add the liner while building a lariat unless you want the chrome. Don’t know about the other trims.
Not sure that’s true. I ordered Lariat sport 501A with wheel well liners. No issues
Sponsored