First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 F150, 2018 Explorer
Occupation
Retired
With only 4 screws holding these liners I was wondering if anyone has had any issues with noise.
They look like they fit real tight but at speed is there a rattle or other noise that creeps in?
Sponsored

ThunderBubba

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 F150, 2018 Explorer
Occupation
Retired
Got the wheel well liners in and in typical Bubba fashion the 15 min. job turned into about an hour. I have the weather tech mud flaps on the truck and the bottom hole used to secure the liners is behind the flaps. There's just enough room to get your hand in to pop the retaining clips in and almost get the screw started. Almost is the key word. After struggling to get the driver side in I went to do the passenger side. I'm terminally left handed and just could not get the screw started on this side. So after much sweat, effort, and cussing I finally made the command decision to remove the mud flaps to install the liners. Easy peasy, it was a 15 min. job. Make it 25 min. if you have to remove and reinstall the mud flaps. Bottom line is I'm liking the look.

I'm having a blast personalizing my truck and my next challenge is to find quality carpeted floor mats with the 14th GEN F150 logo. I can find mats with the Ford blue oval logo but nothing yet on mats with the F150 logo.
Sponsored